playz1
    playz1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Wagerweb

What's peoples feed back on them?

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27392

Good book, they pay out fast via ***. $80 fee to withdraw $800, but ask for the free payout option, you get a freeplay equal to the payout fee as long as you leave enough in account and are active.

Good customer support. I've had 5 payouts now, last time they accidentally did not credit the freeplay. I contacted them by live chat, a supervisor phoned me within a few minutes, apologized and credited the freeplay.
    Last edited by Optional; 09-09-14 at 07:17 PM.

marquette
    marquette's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2455

So far they have been great, much better than youwager.

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9813

I know a guy who has been waiting close to 5 months for a check.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I know a guy who has been waiting close to 5 months for a check.

I am coming up on 4 months. I have two checks that were requested over 100 days ago and several others that are also weeks old. My experience is that checks are rarely sent. In the past you could get these late checks cancelled and replace them with 3 ** payouts free of charge (other than the $65 you paid for the check, which was not refunded). Now they have limited ** payouts to 1 per week, and cut the ** maximum from 800 to 600. They also will not give you free ** or ** payouts in lieu of cancelled late checks.

I called them up to talk about this and no one has gotten back to me. I will have to fill out a complaint to SBR soon.

Stay away.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

At best a C rated book in my opinion

I would never play there

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9813

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
    I am coming up on 4 months. I have two checks that were requested over 100 days ago and several others that are also weeks old. My experience is that checks are rarely sent. In the past you could get these late checks cancelled and replace them with 3 ** payouts free of charge (other than the $65 you paid for the check, which was not refunded). Now they have limited ** payouts to 1 per week, and cut the ** maximum from 800 to 600. They also will not give you free ** or ** payouts in lieu of cancelled late checks.

I called them up to talk about this and no one has gotten back to me. I will have to fill out a complaint to SBR soon.

Stay away.

The guy I know has sent SBR 2 complaint forms and has heard nothing back in weeks.