Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Gtbets Preseason Cash Bonus %100

Just want to give anyone planning to deposit at gtbets for football a heads up. They are offering welcome back bonus of 100% cash bonus 'preseason100'. I received the message and deposited today to get the 100% only to see that only 50% was credited to my account. I went to live chat to explain and was told that I did qualify for 100% but would only get %50 this time despite the customer support message I received saying I would get the preseason100=100% cash bonus at a later date? The reason I deposited today was because of the message for 100%. The live chat representative told me there was nothing he could do for me despite being a long time loyal customer as a loser overall.

Just want fellow players to ask a lot of questions before depositing to save the headaches I went thru today. GL on your plays this sea on fellas.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Few posters having problems with gtbets getting paid .

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

I have been paid many times at gtbets as well. I just feel a bit suckered with bait and switch cash bonus promo. I am sure as a fellow player you can relate

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Yes that's correct.

Gotta be real carefull this time of yr books offering big bonuses for depositing nearing football season

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Coutersy wipe, I don't understand your game plan, brah! Why you keep created a lot of threads about Gtbets? You praised for them, and you bitch about them! What's your problem brah? Bitching or praising? Pick one.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

I'm praise them when they are on the up and up, but I refuse to kiss as s when I'm shafted. Bottom line, I deposited$400 and was supposed to get $400 cash bonus, I got $200. Yes I am greatful for the the 50% bonus.....but when I'm told I will get 100% and I deposit for that very reason I expect to get 100%. I am sure you can see where I'm coming from.

hokim
    hokim's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7808

A few months ago, I got a promotion mail and I saw the 100% bonus listed on my own bonus page, but they refused to add the bonus because my last transaction was a withdrawal. You'd rather check out your eligibility with them before making a deposit.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

I just got off live chat again and this new live chat agent is telling me something completely different then the one yesterday. End result is they are not honoring the original offer. Feels like I'm talking with those slicks from BOL.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Just need to stick to heritage and 5d and forget about the bonuses. Sad cause I really like gtbets.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Once again gtbets come thru . They realized there was an error with pop up message of %100 and it was supposed to be 50% cash bonus. Management graciously added the additional50% to my balance and I greatly appreciate the class act.!! Keep up the good work!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Once again gtbets come thru . They realized there was an error with pop up message of %100 and it was supposed to be 50% cash bonus. Management graciously added the additional50% to my balance and I greatly appreciate the class act.!! Keep up the good work!
    Good to hear it got sorted out