Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Quote Originally Posted by Padukafreakshack View Post
    thanks! I ended up going to coin.mx to buy bitcoins, made an account and did their verification process which didn't take long at all. 5 mins later I had the bitcoins in my wallet. deposited into nitrogen and was credited 10 secs later. Very quick process! do make sure to make a optional username and pw because when you delete cookies your original account is gone... (learning this now and talking to support as we speak.
    Good to have a fellow bitcoiner on board.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11338

Which bitcoin book has the best lines that pays and is US friendly? Major sports, MLB, NFL, etc.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15274

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Which bitcoin book has the best lines that pays and is US friendly? Major sports, MLB, NFL, etc.
    Nitrogen -105 Pinny clone with alt lines
    Betcoinsports -106 with alt lines.
    Jetwin has lots of betting options. Double chance, alt lines, etc.

Nitrogen has a free survivor pool. 1 BTC to the winner.

HuskerExpat
    HuskerExpat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Wow, so today there are several college football games and Nitrogen is suddenly very juiced up on all college football games. They were -105, but now it is -109. I understand the logic, from the book's perspective, why 5 Dimes is -110 until 24 hours before the game, but I'm not sure why they would start at -105 and then move to -109.....

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1024

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerExpat View Post
    ..I'm not sure why they would start at -105 and then move to -109.....
    They upped the juice when they upped the limits. Don't know if this is their SOP, but it's pretty clear that's what they've done here because there are still games on their board with 1 BTC limits showing twelve cent lines. Limit on spotlight games now 5 BTC.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1024

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Betcoinsports -106 with alt lines.
    Betcoinsports looks like they're trying to hide 40 cent lines behind non-standard alternate line formatting.

ImageFra.me

This is hours in front of kickoff.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Betcoinsports looks like they're trying to hide 40 cent lines behind non-standard alternate line formatting.

I should have qualified my statement to NFL for Betcoinsports. GB +5 -106/ Sea -5 -106. It looks as though the alt lines have similar hold percentages.

raiders72001

They upped the juice when they upped the limits. Don't know if this is their SOP, but it's pretty clear that's what they've done here because there are still games on their board with 1 BTC limits showing twelve cent lines. Limit on spotlight games now 5 BTC.
    Looks like -105 NFL, Pinny clone, but in the NCAA they tack on a little juice both sides from what Pinny is putting up. Seems to be the same with baseball.

HuskerExpat
    HuskerExpat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

(pic snipped)

I saw that too. Outrageous...

ammy80108
    ammy80108's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

How much value of 1 bitcoin vary day by day . I am liking the concept of instant deposits & withdraw but friends are advising against it as value of bitcoin is not fixed and it can vary very much.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by ammy80108 View Post
    How much value of 1 bitcoin vary day by day . I am liking the concept of instant deposits & withdraw but friends are advising against it as value of bitcoin is not fixed and it can vary very much.
    1 year chart. You can change the time frame.

http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/bits...zm1g10zm2g25zv

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6410

I like JetWin's layout and options for soccer, a lot (not all) of their lines are close to Pinny. Also like that they convert to fiat ($, €, etc.) after deposit, easier to manage bet amounts. Gonna give them a shot. Thanks for all the info Raiders.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    I like JetWin's layout and options for soccer, a lot (not all) of their lines are close to Pinny. Also like that they convert to fiat ($, €, etc.) after deposit, easier to manage bet amounts. Gonna give them a shot. Thanks for all the info Raiders.
    You're welcome. GL with your plays.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by ammy80108 View Post
    It's moot if book converts to fiat once deposited, using btc strictly for deposit/withdrawal. Conversion fees are less than traditional fees (for US players) and transaction times are no comparison.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bitcoin has been erratic lately meaning price

big swings

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bitcoin has been erratic lately meaning price

big swings
    Doesn't matter if book converts to cash @ deposit. $100 is $100. Convert btc back to cash @ withdrawal. Conversion fees are still less than US facing books, without the hassles of processors, bad checks, delays, etc. For US customers it seems like a no-brainer. But to each his own.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Doesn't matter if book converts to cash @ deposit. $100 is $100. Convert btc back to cash @ withdrawal. Conversion fees are still less than US facing books, without the hassles of processors, bad checks, delays, etc. For US customers it seems like a no-brainer. But to each his own.

solid post

Domestic

They're launching poker on Thursday and a 5btc tournament on Saturday. I'm not a big poker guy but still nice to have additional options available.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Started yesterday on betting with bitcoin....this is awesome!....basically pinnacle with bitcoins!

dance1959
    dance1959's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont know much about bitcoin. Is there any btc exchange where i can buy and sell btc fast using skrill or neteller.

hello1234567
    hello1234567's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2222

Jumping onto the Bitcoin bandwagon myself.

raiders72001

Nitrogen is adding poker on Thursday. On Saturday they have a 5 BTC free roll.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Did anyone see that coin.mx $10 Membership fee in the disclosure before you agree to the terms? Did anyone agree to that? I signed out. That sounded weird to me.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Is there any other trusted coin site that would allow you to purchase BTC with a C.C.?

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2422

Anonibet was very slow grading about a year and a half ago when I tired them out. I am talking 24 hours at times. Has this been corrected?

Happy with Nitrogen's speed and available markets for past week that I have tried.

How are the BTC live betting platforms? Most interested in MMA and Tennis.

gwills
    gwills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

This may seem like a silly question, but I'm gonna ask it. The value of a Bitcoin fluctuates on a hourly basis, similar to stocks on the NSYE. Isn't the value of your bet, then, on Nitrogen changing by the second (dollar-wise) after you place it?

I guess I would just worry that I would deposit, win some money, and then it turns out Bitcoin is a fad and the value is gone. I don't know if that makes any sense but could someone provide insight?

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gwills View Post
    This may seem like a silly question, but I'm gonna ask it. The value of a Bitcoin fluctuates on a hourly basis, similar to stocks on the NSYE. Isn't the value of your bet, then, on Nitrogen changing by the second (dollar-wise) after you place it?

I guess I would just worry that I would deposit, win some money, and then it turns out Bitcoin is a fad and the value is gone. I don't know if that makes any sense but could someone provide insight?
    The "amount" of bitcoin you have doesn't change - the exchangeable value does.

Similar if you deposited in Euros at a regular book and while you built up your balance, the Euro tanked vs. the US $

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    Anonibet was very slow grading about a year and a half ago when I tired them out. I am talking 24 hours at times. Has this been corrected?

Happy with Nitrogen's speed and available markets for past week that I have tried.

How are the BTC live betting platforms? Most interested in MMA and Tennis.
    Anonibet has sped up it's grading. Depending upon the market it can take up to two hours although almost always faster. Live tennis and soccer betting is great with Anonibet and BetVIP.

The same goes with the NFL for live betting. Anonibet and BetVIP both have ML, spread, alt spread, total, alt total, team totals, race to, next quarter line and a few more. For some reason their live betting is much better than the fiat books catering to American markets. I haven't found anything worth while for live MMA.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 09-17-14 at 11:30 PM.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by gwills View Post

I think the prices will continue to climb with more accepting bitcoins.
    PayPal's Braintree in Deal With Coinbase to Enable Bitcoin Payments
    http://www.coinfinance.com/news/payp...tcoin-payments

Domestic

On the topic of live bitcoin betting I heard some of the Nitrogen stuff discussing live betting being something they are working on the other day in the site chat.

First 12