TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Heritage Sports Now Offering -105 On All Sides & Totals

Just got the email from them moments ago. Apparently this is for the NFL. Possibly College Football too? But this is a great promotion. You must log into your account and select it. You WILL NOT get cash back anymore if you select the -105 promotion.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I rather have -105 verse cashback

Great offer

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just saw this, is the 105 no cash back better than the 108 lines + cash back? Honestly this seems like a tough call to me. Whats the best option for a small fry?

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Does Heritage accept US residence business?

Heritage Insider
    Heritage Insider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19934

US Business

We've had many inquiries and therefore I wanted to clarify this point.

We do not accept new business from US residents, HOWEVER, if you held an account with The Greek or Betjamaica prior to July 2011, then its likely that you have an account with Heritage Sports.

If you haven't activated your account, or don't know your account details, please contact us and we'll be happy to activate your account.

Insider!
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave Heritage Insider 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

if it applies to CFB too, then it's worth something. if NFL only, nothing to see here.

Heritage Insider

-105 on sides and totals will apply to NFL, NCAA football and baskets, NBA, NHL, MLB. It's going to offer great value but we also think there is lots value in our other programs. It will really depends on individual preferences.

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11160

-105 such a better deal than cash back, 5dimes might finally have some competiton.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave scottgodson1985 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

IMO Heritage was always ahead of 5Dimes when you take CS and payouts into consideration.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave edawg 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4730

My first thought was that taking the 105 juice was a no brainer. Now that I see the other offers I just don't know. I have other 105 outs already so maybe the cashback option at Heritage will offer something nice to go along with reduced juice especially with the free weekly payouts and 16% bonus.It's still 108 juice which is still very nice.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by scottgodson1985 View Post
    -105 such a better deal than cash back, 5dimes might finally have some competiton.
    not for US players they don't, since Heritage has essentially left the market

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Heritage Insider View Post
    We've had many inquiries and therefore I wanted to clarify this point.

We do not accept new business from US residents, HOWEVER, if you held an account with The Greek or Betjamaica prior to July 2011, then its likely that you have an account with Heritage Sports.

If you haven't activated your account, or don't know your account details, please contact us and we'll be happy to activate your account.

Insider!
    I'm not an existing or past customer of Heritage, so, therefore, i wish your company the best.

Why did Heritage make this marketing move excluding U.S. customers?

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Crap book, banned me. Then the manager keeps calling me to "discuss" reopening my acct. I'm good with out you Heritage, you quit on me. Please quit calling me, John.

daringly
    daringly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4671

-105 on sides and totals will apply to NFL, NCAA football and baskets, NBA, NHL, MLB. It's going to offer great value but we also think there is lots value in our other programs. It will really depends on individual preferences.
    Is this promo available for accounts flagged as sharp?

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Crap book, banned me. Then the manager keeps calling me to "discuss" reopening my acct. I'm good with out you Heritage, you quit on me. Please quit calling me, John.
    Why did they ban you? win too much betting props?

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Heritage Insider...Have you guys had discussions about accepting Bitcoin deposits and offering Bitcoin withdrawals?

Heritage Insider

Bitcoin

We have considered and are looking at options to make it available to customers. When we have a solution in place, we will notify our clients.

Insider!

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Heritage Insider...Are you guys still offering that get-off-your-bet at halftime promotion to the -105 clients?

Heritage Insider

Our Marketing group hasn't released a schedule for Get Out of Your Bet as of yet. The new programs have been well received and was the focus of their efforts to start the season.

I know its a fun and popular promotion. It always leaves us a little lighter in the wallet, but fun nonetheless.

I'm not 100%, but if they run any "special promotions" I think they would consider all 3 programs to varying degrees.

Insider!

daringly
    daringly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4671

Insider,

Your box is full (so no one can send you notes)

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Quote Originally Posted by daringly View Post
    Is this promo available for accounts flagged as sharp?
    No. Anyone who has shown a shred of a clue is flagged as "pro", and gets -108 lines. Would be refreshing if they were just transparent about it.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post
    Why did they ban you? win too much betting props?
    "abusive towards staff". Which is fine.

Just don't keep calling me, to try to get my acct reopened. Taken my business elsewhere.

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

can i become an invited member of heritage? im not in the united states

Heritage Insider

Quote Originally Posted by evo34 View Post
    No. Anyone who has shown a shred of a clue is flagged as "pro", and gets -108 lines. Would be refreshing if they were just transparent about it.
    At the time we released our new player programs, we made the point to email and messaged those customers that are currently designated as professional clients. We advised them of our expanding -108 to include SIDES and TOTALS, explained our limit guarantee's for professionals, (which we feel are very reasonable on major sports) offered them a free monthly payout, etc.

If anyone in this category of players has not received this notice, please contact us with updated or alternative contact details.

Our goal was and is to be transparent and fair in all our dealings.

evo34

At the time we released our new player programs, we made the point to email and messaged those customers that are currently designated as professional clients. We advised them of our expanding -108 to include SIDES and TOTALS, explained our limit guarantee's for professionals, (which we feel are very reasonable on major sports) offered them a free monthly payout, etc.

If anyone in this category of players has not received this notice, please contact us with updated or alternative contact details.

"Transparent" would be doing any (preferably all) of the following:

1) Stating clearly on your promo page that the -105 offer is only for certain clients.
    2) Taking 10 sec to respond to daringly's simple question (rather than replying to other questions while ignoring his).
    3) Explaining what type of behavior causes one to be considered "professional" by Heritage.
    4) Acknowledging that you deal different lines to different accounts, when directly asked on this forum on multiple occasions (rather than ignoring the question each time).

Heritage Insider

We approached our clients to advise them of the new programs.

As mentioned previously, we specifically reached out to our professional clients with enhancements to their program. If you are an account holder that did not receive the notice, please contact me and I'll be happy to share further details.

Heritage Insider

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

How do you know if you're in this category? I don't see cashback listed on my account anymore which makes me sad.

I haven't received any notice about anything though.

evo34

We approached our clients to advise them of the new programs.

As mentioned previously, we specifically reached out to our professional clients with enhancements to their program. If you are an account holder that did not receive the notice, please contact me and I'll be happy to share further details.

Heritage Insider
    All four of my points nicely dodged (again).

LEOLEO
    LEOLEO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2409

What does a betjamaica acct in past 2011 have anything to do with heritage >??

Are they connected in anyway ?
    Cuz i liked betjamiaca
    offered props too

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Quote Originally Posted by LEOLEO View Post
    What does a betjamaica acct in past 2011 have anything to do with heritage >??

Are they connected in anyway ?
    Cuz i liked betjamiaca
    offered props too
    When Bet Jamaica folded and Greek left the US market, Heritage took all their US Clients.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Happy to use Heritage as one of my books again. Great promotion. Just funded my account. Customer service was excellent. Money in my account ultra fast! Makes a client happy. Thank you!

20% Cash 8x Rollover. Love it!

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Just reloaded with Heritage for the first time in 6 years.

Great promotion.

Heritage is gonna steal a lot of other books customers for football season.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10515

When is this starting?They took my cashback and are still dealing-110 on totals and -108 on sides.

No email or nothing from these guys.

Heritage Insider

MBENZ, We are asking customers to make their selection of the program online or contact CSD for assistance. The website has the different program details and instructions on how to make your selection.

Those customers that do not make a selection before September 1st, will be placed in the Reduced Juice-Cash Back program which includes -108 Sides and Totals.

Please shoot me a PM if you need more details or assistance.

Insider!

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Hey moneyshot, how can you got the 20% cash bonus?

12 Last