kohli
    kohli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Bet365 wager dispute

Hi, This regarding bet ID- BJ6509476910F. This bet was won. Its on cricket, 20 overs score - over 84.5 runs.
    After i placed the bet, rain arrived and overs were reduced to 17 overs. But still my bet got won .. They scored 84 + runs on 16th over itself.
    But bet365 refusing to pay me. They say overs were reduced, so bet void. But my point is - Result is established for my bet, even with reduced overs. Thn why need of 17 overs or 20 overs , if result is already established on 20 overs ..

Here is bet365 rule on cricket, " Twenty20 Cup Matches - Bets will be void if the intervention of rain or any other delay results in the number of overs being reduced by 3 overs or more than that scheduled when the bets were struck unless settlement of bets is already determined " IN my case, settlement is determined even with reduced overs .. so it should be winner, but they void it.

Not replying me properly, asked about 10 times in chat .. Simple reply, its void, settled corrctly. also, this bet, FJ7820986610F .. again on same match, placed @ same time .. tis bet - "method of dismissal - caught" .. Again 3 overs got reduced due to rain .. i did caught, conisdering 4 more overs left in match, now after reduction just 1 over left , in tat case runout happens te most .. runout happened .. Again tis too had an impact due to rain, But they settled tis bet as LOSER.

Reason they gave - nothing mentioned in our rules to void, for method of dismissal bets, if overs got reduced ..How tat can be my problem ? both these bets had an impact on rain and reduction of overs. Any fair firm, will void both or settle both bets ..

But bet365 voided my winning bet and settled my losing bet as loser.Its clear cheating .. i need justice, someone help me out. Where is FAIR PLAY ??

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

i know its english but it might as well be traditional chinese

kohli

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    i know its english but it might as well be traditional chinese
    Yes yes english, chinese, japanese

kohli

Issue had been sorted out. Thanks Bet365

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by kohli View Post
    Issue had been sorted out. Thanks Bet365
    Thanks for letting us know.

Did they pay the Ov 84.5 runs bet?

I don't agree the method of dismissal bet is affected by rain shortening in the way the total is btw.

dance1959
    dance1959's Avatar Become A Pro!

Optional,maybe they did cancel bet after they learn it will be shortened to 17 overs.
    Anyway they honour your bet as they are A+ shop.
    Only in pro us shops they determine bets from player to player,except few very good sites.
    Real licenced sites have automated system,so every player is treated same.Sometimes does happen clerical mistake but they repair damage asap.
    Other thing regardin us bookies,their cs act like they own the shop,on other hand euro cs can only be polite and forward your concerns to higher level.

kohli

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Thanks for letting us know.

Did they pay the Ov 84.5 runs bet?

I don't agree the method of dismissal bet is affected by rain shortening in the way the total is btw.
    No they didnt pay. Instead, they offered a bonus for 84.5 Over bet. anyhow am happy with tat
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

sbavi
    Update your status
    sbavi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kohli View Post

Bets will be void if the intervention of rain or any other delay results in the number of overs being reduced by 3 overs or more than that scheduled when the bets were struck unless settlement of bets is already determined
    By this rule,your wager will be voided and Bet365 were right here.Your wager of above 84.5 runs wasn't settled when the rain came down and hence the bet was voided like stated in their rules.

Anyways,nice to see that they gave you a bonus.