braval22
    braval22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

WINNER.COM want to steal the money with amazing answer

Twin crooks Titanbet-Winner.com . They may be the same company or similar who knows the sure is they seem to cooperate with the same methods stealing and avoiding to pay . See my following post :

WINNER.COM DANGER DANGER AVOID BLOOD THURSTY CAPONES IN SHARK COMPANY, amazing answer

I couldnt imagine that carnivor swindlers and outlaws arent yet arrested and
    condemned accordingly till i run to this filthy crooks company Winner.com

After beting for around one week and having earned the "astronomical" amount of 260 euro i made my first withdrawal request
    of all the amount i had on my account 550 euro

First they asked for my id.Then for utility and as i have an active bank account i made a CRYSTAL clear bank statement photo
    and send them asap.

And OH MY GOD here comes their amazing answer :

Our security department has requested notarized copies of your documents in order to process the pending withdrawal.
    *Please note that we do not accept documents verified at the Post Office.

Additionally, the documents sent must be clear and legible.

The notarized documents must be sent via courier to:

WINNER SPORTS
    ID Verification
    14/F Yuchengco Tower 1,
    RCBC Plaza, 6819 Ayala,
    Makati City 1200,
    Philippines

Next thing i imagine is calling me to Phillipines if they exist at all!!
    If only such filthy criminals can walk away and run companys and not being behing bars this happens in betting.

I hope for these animals to never have the pleasure again to thief from innocent and become beggars, even beggars are
    more decent than them

I wrote to every forum, its our only power against miserable lowlife rotten villains beeing still free.

I am going to send the notarised documents as well even i am sure they are throwing smoke and going to ask me to come over to
    Phillipines or to the moon.

braval22

WINNER.COM want to steal the money with amazing answer

Here was the same message by mistake
    Last edited by braval22; 07-15-14 at 05:42 PM.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

As you made this exact same post close to 3 weeks ago did you ever end up sending them your notarised documents as you said you were going to at the time?

braval22

I did .
    Its just that you didnt let-accept my post 3 weeks ago and now you did
    So today i posted late news but its not my fault.
    If winner would pay for my courrier and notarization expenses and my time i would have no problem.
    As long as i payed for them and you can ask how much a courrier to Phillipines cost then i ll keep posting and reducing their money and clients as they did to me.
    No hard feelings!!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by braval22 View Post
    I did .
    Its just that you didnt let-accept my post 3 weeks ago and now you did
    So today i posted late news but its not my fault.
    If winner would pay for my courrier and notarization expenses and my time i would have no problem.
    As long as i payed for them and you can ask how much a courrier to Phillipines cost then i ll keep posting and reducing their money and clients as they did to me.
    No hard feelings!!
    Your post was accepted 3 weeks ago - That's how I knew you made it. It was in the Titanbet thread where you put it. I've now moved it into here so you can keep everything in one thread.

So have you received your payout from them now?

braval22

Not yet .
    I tried ecoparcel courrier service but its not working Romania-Phillipines at the moment
    Some choices are Dhl and Tnt which work in Romania as i search to spend the least money possible.