portman
    portman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1098

I havent ever met any bigger crooks than them. They also suspended my account ( They paid 2000 GBP , leaving an outstanding balance of 850 GBP ). I contacted them via email and here is what they replied:

Dear User,
    Your account was suspended, because our T&C violation.

We are closing your account as you have breached the terms & conditions of the site by providing false registration details.

Thanks,
    Bet2Be

I really wonder how is possible Isle of Man giving a license to those crooks. At least they must taken back their license and close down their shop IMMEDIATELY.

portman

Just consider that they accuse me of providing false registration details , whilst i have sent over all the requested documents including one with myself holding my passport. They were searching a reason for not paying out my balance, and since there was not any legitimate, they simply invented one.

Joker10
    Joker10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

you're right portman, No Way the Isle of Man allows these thieves to operate.
    If they don't pay me, I fly to Isle of Man and I take my money.
    I don't allow to these thieves stealing my money

joeema
    joeema's Avatar Become A Pro!

That really doesnt sound promising

Seems that they got som serious financial troubles

Im still waiting for my payouts, and they have promised it to be in this week. But im not very optimistic

pitch
    pitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

same problem for me with bet2be.
    payouts was all the time very low (2 weeks) but was working "fine" this summer after the WC.
    Since septembre, this is so difficult to discuss with them and to be paid.
    My last withdrawal in septembre was cancelled, they wanted a selfie, done the same day, verified after 2 or 3 weeks.

Then new withdrawal (25/10), nothing happen until the 26/11: We can't to get out your money because - suspended (blocked jurisdiction)

On my account i have this message:

Your account has been blocked by the administration "suspended (blocked jurisdiction)

It meens no further business may be executed on your behalf.
    Possible return of your funds can dissucss with the custumor support via e-mail or phone.

No answer from them via e-mail
    Last edited by pitch; 11-29-14 at 09:28 AM.

Joker10

Optional, could you help us?
    they're thieves, I made the complaint
    thanks as always

joeema

Even though they promised that I would recieve my payout last week, they have still not managed to do it.

And, my mails has not been anwered. Really disturbing that they cant fulfill their own promises

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Hello all, I am very sorry to have left you all hanging. A family matter arose and I was unexpectedly taken away for several weeks. I did not expect to be away so long at first.

Please give me a few days to catch up and then I'll see what I can find out from Bet2be and/or the regulator.

portman

Here is today's updates...I inquired them via email to find out what is going on there and when will they pay me and here is their response

hello, ***********!
    We can't to get out your money because - suspended

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I have just spent about 1 hour reading this entire thread....

It sounds terrible ...
    They are Russians, and Russians have poor English skills ... try 1XBet.com - also Russians - but there you get instant withdrawals via WebMoney. I am trying to avoid betting (for personal reasons) but unfortunately still do so but at small amounts ... yesterday a withdrawal was not processed for some reason automatically - they processed it within 24 hours and promised by email to do so within 24 hours which they did - they always respond by email, phone, chat.

I suggest you guys avoiding this bookmaker Bet2Be and move to more solid ones.
    If I were you - yes - I would try to arb my way out of this bookmaker and contacting the IOM regulators on a daily basis.

joeema

as I see the arbing. Then bet2be is very slow in updating their lines. So if you take advantage of a to high odds at bet2be, you will (generally) have placed your money on a valuebet, and will in the long run arb your funds over to the wrong bookie.

That way, arbing would be counterproductive

In all arbing ive been doing, it has generally tended to move the funds to the "plastic" bookies with slow updates on their lines. At the same time, ive allways had deficits at the asian bookies and betfair
    Last edited by joeema; 12-03-14 at 12:48 PM.

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by joeema View Post
    as I see the arbing. Then bet2be is very slow in updating their lines. So if you take advantage of a to high odds at bet2be, you will (generally) have placed your money on a valuebet, and will in the long run arb your funds over to the wrong bookie.

That way, arbing would be counterproductive

In all arbing ive been doing, it has generally tended to move the funds to the "plastic" bookies with slow updates on their lines. At the same time, ive allways had deficits at the asian bookies and betfair
    It's better to "arb" in a way that you lose $100 but gain $2,000 in another website that would pay you promptly etc.

joeema

think youre misunderstanding me. You might as well gain $2000 in this scam bookie. End up moving all your roll to the insecure website

Optional

think youre misunderstanding me. You might as well gain $2000 in this scam bookie. End up moving all your roll to the insecure website
    ^^^ Joeema gets it

dontknowhowtobet

Yeah, that's right ... that's why you gotta bet on the ones with odds of 5.00 or 6.00 and bet large in another bookie on 1.12 or so ... it's not guaranteed to work but it has better chances.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    Yeah, that's right ... that's why you gotta bet on the ones with odds of 5.00 or 6.00 and bet large in another bookie on 1.12 or so ... it's not guaranteed to work but it has better chances.
    Please don't encourage people to do this. You are suggesting they risk $500 to $600 of real funds in a good book each bet in order to move $100 of 'bad funds' out.

The biggest trouble with this idea is that if you already think getting paid is an issue, what are your good funds actually guaranteed against? Nothing is the answer.

And the other issue is, if you can really pick winners well enough to only bet losers at the bad book, then just bet those winners at a good book and forget the non-nonsensical idea of "arbing out" and just take the profits. But if you can't pick winners that well, one of those $5.00 odds bets is going to blow up in your face before you mange to hedge $500 out... thats what the odds say.

joeema

Anyone who have been paid lately?

They keep promising to pay me, but nothin happens

Do you have any dialogue with them Optional?

Optional

Not yet Joeema :\

Joker10

Yes, they paid me.
    they sent me 1,000 pounds some days ago, but I asked them to send me statement bets and transactions because they closed my account and I don't remember exactly how much money I had.
    Since I dont' trust them, I sent 100 emails to request my statement betting & transactions, but they never answer as usually.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Joker10 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

joeema

Good to hear that there are some activity still

joeema

finally ive had my payment of 1600£ today. I wrote just another reminder, and they replied instantly that it was done

never the less i still have my first withdrawal pending with 700£ from september 23. And for some reason i choose to let a smaller amount remaind on my account, but i will request these the being payout as well

BetOk
    BetOk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Post Up to remember that these are just thieves. In favor of the new members. Bet2be My last thought of the year is dedicated to them. thieves

joeema

Totally agree. I am still waiting for my payment requested on the 23. september!

They keep coming up with all kind of excuses

joeema

Just an update: I have now recieved the payment (700£) that have been pending since september. But it happened only after persistent and almost daily mails to them..

First ... 3456