RFMike
    RFMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Bet-at-home closed my account!!

Hei guys, i have a problem with bet at home.. On 7th January I placed bet on live tennis match and since then my account is closed.. When i asked them what is wrong they send me some names of other people and asked me if I know any of them?? When i said that i dont know anyone they just wrote that my account is permanently closed and until now nothing happend.. I already send complaint to European gambling organisation and Malta gambling organisation..

If someone have the same problem from 7th January please contact me and together maybe we can solve something..

Tnx

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

They are extremely intolerant with bonus abusers...

DENIS_88
    DENIS_88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

hi mate, I have exactly the same problem. Did you bet on tennis ITF match Manon Peral-Sime Marthe Eugenia too?
    Firstly they didn't pay out my winnings and the next day my account was blocked. Then they wrote me stupid emails if i know some people, and after i wrote that i don't they terminated my account and then my account was gone and also my money.

RFMike

Yes I bet on the same match as you.. Don't know what was wrong with it.. All i know is that in the first set score was down for half an hour.. I will contact you via private message maybe we can find out solution for this..

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16060

They think you know the score when scoreboard was down and took advantage of it. and probably you all bet on the winning site, nobody would be on the losing of course, so they think you are all correlated. if you tell them where you get the score that might help, but might not aswell.

RFMike

Well i placed bet at the beging of the match, so i did not know the score when it was down.. And odds were closed when score was offline..
    I just knew that 3rd game was won by our player, because she was serving and at the end of set when score was back it was on the official page that she did not lost serve the whole set..

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Writing styles look awfully similar........

DENIS_88
    DENIS_88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

RFMike pls send me your contact on PM, cos i can't send it.. don't have enough posts

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Sdotbold View Post
    Writing styles look awfully similar........