lumpy19
    lumpy19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
    As far as being thankful to WW for bailing out us Legends refugees... I am thankful but at the same time, I assume Legends gave them a lot of money to do it. Legends wanted out (for legal reasons), but they didn't want to stiff. It's silly to assume WW did it without getting paid by Legends.

I am on day 99 now and I have not heard anything from WW. In addition, I have check requests that are 90, 80 and 58 days old.
    It's not ideal but after the 60 day window I was successful in getting the money in other ways by complaining to WW. They sent cash and charged no fees. Had my 3k "check" paid in complete within a few days

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by lumpy19 View Post
    It's not ideal but after the 60 day window I was successful in getting the money in other ways by complaining to WW. They sent cash and charged no fees. Had my 3k "check" paid in complete within a few days
    Yes, this is where I am at right now. I have also had another bettor tell me they did the same thing with him. So it seems they are not sending checks to anyone. If anyone has received a check in the last couple of months, let us know.

I also had a bad experience with a P2P payout. W U refused the transaction, but Wagerweb never told me. So my friend went to pick up the money and was told there was no such control number. I called up Wagerweb and they told me that W U had refused the transaction but did not give a reason. They did apologize for the inconvenience but refused to credit the $80 fee. When I complained to CS later, they told me that the person I had it sent to had been banned by W U. This is basically impossible because the only W U that person has ever received was also from Wagerweb, was two months prior, and there was no problem with it. Also, I had already been told by the accounting department that W U does NOT tell them why the transaction was refused. So they wouldn't give the ridiculous $80 fee back.

Whatever - it is what it is. They clearly have a terrible payment processor. They cannot pay by check. Checks shouldn't even be mentioned on their website. Their fees are high and the service terrible. They don't allow book to book transfers. Basically your typical C- type book at best.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

WagerWeb is getting worse or more of us are speaking out on this payout ridiculousness. Hell some of us are being blamed for even depositing a Legends. LOL. Really this is a sad commentary, shills for WagerWeb and Legends refugees getting pooped on.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

UPDATE: After waiting approximately 3 months for my Check I decided to finally contact Wager Web. They gave me the option to cancel my check and pick up four separate W.U.'s without charging me a fee. So... that's what I did. The only fee I was charged was the initial $65 for the check. All and all the whole experience was a pain in the ass but Wager Web was very cooperative when I spoke with them and I'm just glad that I finally have my money. I had no problems at all with any of the W.U.'s.

My advice for anyone still waiting on a check... call Wager Web and ask them if you can get W.U.'s instead of your check as long as you aren't charged any fee's for them.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    UPDATE: After waiting approximately 3 months for my Check I decided to finally contact Wager Web. They gave me the option to cancel my check and pick up four separate W.U.'s without charging me a fee. So... that's what I did. The only fee I was charged was the initial $65 for the check. All and all the whole experience was a pain in the ass but Wager Web was very cooperative when I spoke with them and I'm just glad that I finally have my money. I had no problems at all with any of the W.U.'s.

My advice for anyone still waiting on a check... call Wager Web and ask them if you can get W.U.'s instead of your check as long as you aren't charged any fee's for them.
    That's a good thing. I hope everyone reads this and realizes that some will never get their checks. It's going to be tough to deposit again, but then again if WagerWeb is the last man standing I will send them more moolah.

KGambler

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post

Wagerweb is no longer honoring this agreement. They just changed the rules. Now if you cancel a check, they charge you an $80 fee for each "free" W U payout (1 max check = 4 max W U) and give you an $80 free play. They are really starting to nickel and dime there, which is a terrible sign.

KGambler

I guess they reconsidered. The money went into my account now. Dealing with them recently has been pretty frustrating.

If anyone, anyone at all, has received a check within the last 4-5 months, let us know. I did receive 1, but have cancelled several others. Please don't tell me just to be happy while taking W U payouts. I have taken 20 of those. I have had to deal with a rejected transaction and a wrong sender name. It's not easy to organize receiving constant **. It's a hassle for sure, and it will eventually get me banned.

Goodluck
    Wish i had some luck
    Goodluck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3793

Legendz vet player here. Haven't had problems since the bail out with WW but curious to see what happens when I request a payout tomorrow after my bonus rollover requirement from a recent deposit.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

I got my money. If the bonus is right, I'm going back to Wagerweb as a member not as a refugee

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Back in at WagerWeb. Sent them a deposit today. I am no longer a legends refugee. Winning cures all problems doesn't it? LOL

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Yeah, I am a refugee as well but now a real member as I have made several deposits after busting out legends balance. My question is ..... I have a hefty balance and was wondering if there are hassle free payouts at wagerweb??

First ... 2345