simply
    Update your status
    simply's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

It seems that in Australia is really nothing wrong when you take couple of millions from people, and absolutely there is no need for any kind of investigation. That is only a couple of millions, why anyone need to waste his time about that and investigate something. Just though to go there and do some robbery to recover my money because, as I see, stealing money is really permitted , and it seems officials not bother about any amounts lower than $10M. Who knows how much fee they received to do nothing, looks like corruption is on top level there And Peter and Graham, where they are? In some mouse hole? Where is the statement? Where is new modern canbet site? Where is our money? 6-7 months they didn't give us any update. Top class liars and fraudsters. They can hide like a puss*** , but one day ....

GuybrushT
    GuybrushT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Quote Originally Posted by simply View Post
    It seems that in Australia is really nothing wrong when you take couple of millions from people, and absolutely there is no need for any kind of investigation. That is only a couple of millions, why anyone need to waste his time about that and investigate something. Just though to go there and do some robbery to recover my money because, as I see, stealing money is really permitted , and it seems officials not bother about any amounts lower than $10M. Who knows how much fee they received to do nothing, looks like corruption is on top level there And Peter and Graham, where they are? In some mouse hole? Where is the statement? Where is new modern canbet site? Where is our money? 6-7 months they didn't give us any update. Top class liars and fraudsters. They can hide like a puss*** , but one day ....
    This is what I don't understand! WHERE IS THE STATEMENT?!

In my country when a company goes bankrupt at least there is an official statement, owed people are informed that they will not get their money etc.

But here we have a PROMISE we will get paid when they resolve their problem, and after that NOTHING for 7 months (and counting). There must be some CONCLUSION! You can buy time with false promises for some time, but not forever!
    Last edited by GuybrushT; 10-02-14 at 03:54 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lcasey

lcasey
    lcasey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2238

how very' UNAUSTRALIAN' of these two , thought aussies always cleared their debts ,

GuybrushT

Is possible everyone gave up here?

tomallen123
    tomallen123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2084

I gave up a long time ago.

GuybrushT

Quote Originally Posted by tomallen123 View Post
    I gave up a long time ago.
    Why?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

For anyone in the area, Graeme White was wining and dining at Flemington Racecourse on Saturday and has also been appearing at several country tracks. Now that we're heading into the spring racing season I suspect it'll be very easy to locate him if you want to have a chat.

lcasey

wish i was based in Australia, hope there are a few over there owed enough to confront the crook , and let him know how UNAustralian it is to steal punters money

Simak84
    Simak84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I was also a Canbet victim, in my case "only" 288.23 €, but I was shocked that this could happen in such a country.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    For anyone in the area, Graeme White was wining and dining at Flemington Racecourse on Saturday and has also been appearing at several country tracks. Now that we're heading into the spring racing season I suspect it'll be very easy to locate him if you want to have a chat.
    Is this the same guy do you know?

EDIT: Deleted Pic
    Last edited by Optional; 10-08-14 at 07:42 PM. Reason: deleted image

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Is this the same guy do you know?
    No, it's just a coincidence with the same names.

If I can manage to dig up a pic I'll post it in here.

lcasey

thanks shari pics of both would be great posted on social media ,twitter,facebook etc

GuybrushT

Shari, you don't know if there is ANY official statement regard Canbet? From ANY organisation or whatever? ASIC never replied anything? Because I cannot believe there is nothing official. Some news MUST be issued, negative or positive. :/

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by GuybrushT View Post
    Shari, you don't know if there is ANY official statement regard Canbet? From ANY organisation or whatever? ASIC never replied anything? Because I cannot believe there is nothing official. Some news MUST be issued, negative or positive. :/
    Canbet's long dusted as far as Peter and Graeme are concerned. I know that for a fact. This has nothing to do with SBR so let's forget for a minute I happen to work here but I've had it confirmed to me by several people that Peter and Graeme have well and truly moved on. Seven times now I've heard some pretty shitty comments that they've had to say re the people they owe money to but because these are all second hand, I'm leaving it at that as I can't 100% confirm as I wasn't there.

However Results International has disappeared completely because we sussed that out but I was told to keep my eyes peeled as they'll be back and direct quote "I should be able to spot very easily when they are and it will be soon".

Again, I can go through this whole thing legally but because I'm not owed any money it's going to be more difficult. You need someone in Australia who is not only willing to put their name to it, even if I'm right there beside them, but who is willing to go public. Going after them legally in the UK is useless. They live here and always have and they're trying to set up the same scam again without us cottoning on that it's them.

This is not speculation. It is FACT provided by several people.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chachi, and GuybrushT

lcasey

these two crooks are bound to be at the track for the melbourne cup ,hope someone knuckles them over

GuybrushT

Quote Originally Posted by lcasey View Post
    these two crooks are bound to be at the track for the melbourne cup ,hope someone knuckles them over
    I have my doubts it will happen.
    Last edited by GuybrushT; 10-10-14 at 04:05 AM.

GuybrushT

Removed by GuybrushT
    Last edited by GuybrushT; 10-10-14 at 09:51 AM.

GuybrushT

Removed by GuybrushT
    Last edited by GuybrushT; 10-10-14 at 09:50 AM.

GuybrushT

Is there any Australian citizen owed by Canbet? If yes please PM me. I have few questions.

lcasey

seems like all the people on here are from the UK,which ties our hands nearly completely. No wonder those two crooks can swan around aussie without a care.Pretty amazing that Scotland yard used all their resources to bring Briggs and others to account after the train robbery ,but these guys now can exploit everybody online gambling courtesy of so called Gambling Commissions . I would expect their operation stole 6/7 £million from us mugs and they are out there ,feted by the Aussie press, [disgusting] planning their next scam on UK online gamblers.Hoping I win the lottery some time soon and their time will be up ,no mistake ! Might even get up a small syndicate to club together and implement some justice

GuybrushT

Hi to all.

After months and months of waiting for NOTHING, last week I've finally decided to take our fate in my hands (many times I wrote here that I will NEVER give up until I get my money back!). Thanks to an acquaintance, with very important connections in Australia, I finally got in contact with some Australian people that have the power to do something in this situation. And by "something" I mean A LOT!

I cannot say too much, I was advised not to reveal any details here, because Peter and Graeme are clearly reading this forum, and in past we gave them too much information.

Please don't ask me anything, I don't want to risk any information leaking.

Be patient. And don't expect any update soon, is an important task that requires some time just to start. After all the tassels are put in place, I will probably need some info (Canbet account number, owed amount, deposited amount, personal data, screenshots etc.) from everyone of you that wants to be part of this money-back action.

I will let you know what I need (on this thread), as soon it will be needed. But not right now.

P.S. Please don't send me PM's with questions. I will not answer. I don't want to take any risk, so you have to be patient and wait for my future updates.
    Last edited by GuybrushT; 10-16-14 at 04:13 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lcasey, simply, and fidelio

lcasey

well thanks for that hopeful message,perhaps we should all keep in touch now through email or facebook,regards liam casey

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27642

tick tock tick tock

... Been a year already.

Anyone know what the 'statute of limitations' laws are in UK and Australia, as far as possibly filing criminal charges or starting a lawsuit against directors of Canbet? I presume there are some.

JayZ
    JayZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5247

6 years in general in the UK to initiate action in debt cases. No limit on enforcement.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

but I believe limitations do not apply if fraud or willful conduct can be demonstrated/proven ...

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38325

How big is Canbet? I have never ever heard of this book before. I'm from the usa and had relocated to canada and mainly played at the big nonusa books while in Canada.

Did they take decent size wagers or was it more like a recreational book?

wailoktam
    wailoktam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

shall we really get serious to pay a lawyer to punish the cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by JayZ View Post
    6 years in general in the UK to initiate action in debt cases. No limit on enforcement.
    The time limit to bring a case to the court is one matter. The more time we give the cheaters to hide or waste our money, the less we can get back from them.

Let's contribute a certain sum to make a lawyer to do somehing. Maybe Shari can create a list of those who are willing to pay and take action.

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27642

Quote Originally Posted by wailoktam View Post
    The time limit to bring a case to the court is one matter. The more time we give the cheaters to hide or waste our money, the less we can get back from them.

Let's contribute a certain sum to make a lawyer to do somehing. Maybe Shari can create a list of those who are willing to pay and take action.
    I agree, if victims are serious about this, they have to contribute some money up front to hire a lawyer. The whole concept of getting lawyers to take this on for a portion of the recovered amount (if any) is never going to get off the ground. Lawyers are smart, they want to get paid, in advance, win or lose.

Even though I already gave up, and as I already stated I doubt if I would personally benefit from a lawsuit won in the UK or Australia, I would love to see the directors of Canbet get sued over this, and some sort of justice done.

I would be happy to contribute an additional 10% of the balance owed to me for this cause. I would want to see the majority of victims pledge to pay this amount before I pay up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lcasey

wailoktam
    wailoktam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Hello Shari?

It is getting quite now. I am not in the UK now. So I cannot really do this alone. From my experience with lawyers in two case, one against my univ (settled with all compensation basically go to the lawyers) and one against a bankrupted company which I held stocks (undergoing), lawyers would not work without anything upfront. They may arrange for a 2 tier fees. Full fee if you win the case and a reduced fee when it is going. The cheaters would come up with all sorts of ridiculous reasons to delay the case for years. Not to mention that our money is used for paying their legal fees. However, this is the only way for us to get something back.

I am ready to contribute one tenth of what I am owed as well, it would be a few hundred pounds. I believe we may need less than 10% if we have enough participants.

simply
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by wailoktam View Post
    It is getting quite now. I am not in the UK now. So I cannot really do this alone. From my experience with lawyers in two case, one against my univ (settled with all compensation basically go to the lawyers) and one against a bankrupted company which I held stocks (undergoing), lawyers would not work without anything upfront. They may arrange for a 2 tier fees. Full fee if you win the case and a reduced fee when it is going. The cheaters would come up with all sorts of ridiculous reasons to delay the case for years. Not to mention that our money is used for paying their legal fees. However, this is the only way for us to get something back.

I am ready to contribute one tenth of what I am owed as well, it would be a few hundred pounds. I believe we may need less than 10% if we have enough participants.
    But we need lawyer in AUS not in UK. Canbet was registered in UK but, fraudsters live in AUS. Hopefully GuybrushT will give us some update soon.

GuybrushT

Quote Originally Posted by simply View Post
    Hopefully GuybrushT will give us some update soon.
    I'm here. I know people are inpatient, but please arm yourself with patience. We are working on it, hopefully I will return with new info in few days. Is not a simple case, so all the data must be collected and reviewed before we start anything. As I said before, the Canbet directors are following this thread, so I cannot leak any info. I was instructed so.

Right now, everyone that wants to take part in a possible action against Canbet, please send a mail to:
    action.against.canbet@gmail.com

We will probably need some personal data when the action will start, but right now don't send it. Just send your SBR nick, amount owed, and if possible, your country. Don't send your name, last name, address or Canbet account. Is not needed yet. Right now we want just have a picture of who wants to join, and the amount owed. The list from page 25 of this thread is useless, because some users are inactive, so they will surely not read this, and not join the action. I am in contact with some other people owed by Canbet (and not present on this forum), willing to join. Of course, the info I gave them is scarce as those given to you. I'm sorry, but right now it has to be that way. So don't ask me too much by mail, giving info to unsure people could be lethal.

P.S. If you don't want to send a mail using your main email, is not a problem. Just be sure to check regularly the email from which you will contact us, so if some update is given by mail, you will see it in time. That is specially important if we will require some date from you.
    Last edited by GuybrushT; 11-06-14 at 03:02 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: simply, RyDLloyd, and RoepStoep

José M.
    Update your status
    José M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!

account number: 1110002

2000€ flying.

One more to the list.

pajo1206
    pajo1206's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

People time is running away and we are not doing anything.

Lets do something.

We need people who are ready to do something. Do, not send how much you have been stolen, but what are you ready to do.

I am in contact with some albanians and croats from Australia who can make problems.

If I understand that I will not get my money, those people can make some demage.

So, Peter be ready.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lcasey, tatqn4eto, and simply

simply
    Update your status

Hope that GuybrushT will have some update soon. I am ready to do something, but not sure what I can, because I am far away from Australia. We need someone in Aus who is ready. Making some damage to Peter and Graham would be satisfying in some way, but that will not give our money back. They are still walking around free, and I thought that when you steal a millions, you should sit in jail. Not sure that same situation will be in some other country with sharper law.

pajo1206
    pajo1206's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

If we are not doing anything for a years almost, ofcourse they will sit free and smile on us. Wew did not do anything and most that all people are ready to do is to send how much money thay are have on Canbet. No action from our side. So, why they use to be affraid? Who is looking for them? Nobody. And you see there is no more messages here also. So, everyone wait for someone to do something, and till it is like this, they will be free. First we need to organise, second to make some decision, and to act. Just to have somebody to wait in front of bastards house will be different. Waiting for Shari, UK govermant, Australians... A years has gone away, after second year no one will remember... We need to organise, but I do not see that there is enough people interesting. But I will organise some demage from my site I promise this Peter.

First ... 44454647484950 ... Last