bookiebutcher
    bookiebutcher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 525

I'M PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW, THEY CANCELLED MY WITHDRAWAL REQUEST THOSE SON OF A ***CHES. I haven't got a screen of it, but what I do have is the reactions of them. I've made a complaint at the IBAS as well.

brockerly11
    brockerly11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

i have heard from them today, but only getting the technical issues email as they've sent before. almost 3 weeks now since i made withdrawal request. doesnt look good

joey1963
    joey1963's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

Someone posted on a UK forum they received £GBP 2,000 yesterday but waited approx. 1 month for the payout.

mojobullfrog
    mojobullfrog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 870

Quote Originally Posted by joey1963 View Post
    Someone posted on a UK forum they received £GBP 2,000 yesterday but waited approx. 1 month for the payout.

Joey - do I detect that you now think Canbet's behaviour is unacceptable?

bookiebutcher

Money received! (€447.96). I did bash their mail and said that after 30 days waiting and they cancelling my payment is outrageous. I mailed them ten (!!) times in 5 minutes and said that I've contacted the IBAS and complained at SBR, and without a response I've been paid within 3 hours. So people there is hope, say to them that you contacted SBR and the IBAS and mail it a lot of times to and and you get your money (I don't know when it's about huge amount). Perfect example of a bookie that pays randomly.

I'm sure as hell that, because of the random payment, the problem at Canbet isn't the backlog, but cashflow is. Therefore can't you trust them now, although it seems like they have some reserves (hope they'll be fine after all).

They also promised me a freebet when I got paid, but they can close my account. I don't want to wait forever again for a little change
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-21-14 at 10:45 AM.

joey1963
    joey1963's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

Quote Originally Posted by mojobullfrog View Post
    Joey - do I detect that you now think Canbet's behaviour is unacceptable?
    Yes. Hopefully everyone gets their payouts.

Another guy just posted £1k after 3 weeks approx.

mojobullfrog

Not sure if SBR are prepared to do anything substantial about this, but for any of you who have reason to complain about these unacceptable delays in payment, please do so directly to the UK Gambling Commission. Canbet is licensed with them.

Even if you have finally received payment, doing so could help prevent other people having to stress for a month not knowing if they will get their money. Refer to the iGas website for company and director details: (iGas owns Canbet)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-21-14 at 10:45 AM.

brockerly11
    brockerly11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I see there is an Australian phone number on there website. Has anyone tried to call them?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Does anyone know how they got in this position??

Teiss
    Teiss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Four weeks and counting...

Four weeks today that I've been waiting for a 4-figure payment. Payments are obviously random as I have seen some people who made the withdrawal 10 days after I did got paid in the last few days. Although there are also people who have been waiting longer too, I saw one reporting it has been 5 weeks for them.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sbr working behind scenes

Not easy work

Teiss hang in there , i think you get paid.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

mojobullfrog

To continue commenting on status of payments, got to URL link in above post.
    Last edited by mojobullfrog; 11-01-13 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Found these posts on other thread

bookiebutcher

Damn I knew they were going down at this point, I was able to get my money out on time. But if you have some backlog issues it never takes more then a few weeks to recover it, because of the simple fact that nobody will trust you and everybody would ask for a payout. Trust is everything in this online gambling business..

Anyone knows whether or not this was a scam and how much they owed all players in total? And what happend to the director/owner of Canbet?

First 1234