bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

888sport and unibet--the same?

Morning guys, maybe i missed the news but have these two teamed up now?? seeing most of the same inplay sports being offered with both, 888 not doing all the tennis matches unibet are offering at the moment but lines are the same for the ones they both have.....how does it work then in terms of betting?? could i max out with unibet then go and max it at 888 or are limits shared? again sorry if this is common knowledge i hadnt noticed till today...thanks.

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

I was wondering where 888 were getting their odds from since Betfair took over BlueSquare. Maybe you are right. As far as I know 888 havent been bought by Uni so accounts at each should be fine and I would doubt they share limits. One to keep an eye on though. Thanks for posting.

JayZ
    JayZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5247

888 changed over to use the Unibet white label a little while back. Unibet had to develop an additional module for UK horse & greyhound racing for this, which they now offer from their branded service. Special offers & promotions differ. 888 still use a separate cashier service.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

I think they are not the same.

jammyjim73
    jammyjim73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Anybody betting on horses with888 and laying on betfair could make a few quid. , wait till the 10 minute live show and 888 always have at least 1 horse bigger than the lay price , usually half a point , i caught one on sunday at 1.6 under the back price , givin it away but restricted within a week so take it while it their