Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by gregmau555 View Post
    I am now back in France but I am probably gonna move away for professional reasons, maybe amsterdam soon. Hopefully!

I couldnt deal with it up to now as I have been extremly busy at work travelling 80% of the time.

Now I have time to dedicate to it and I will not give it up. I spoke over the phone with the support of Bwin and they still have my account blocked with the balance of 13k $. She sent me an email to update my latest information. The thing is that all the documents i provided back in the time are not available anymore as it was when I was living in the Bahamas.

She said that it should accelerate the process as the *********** even expired. She will get back to me with further details on how we can operate. Apparently, there would be an outstanding balance to pay to one of their branches at Party Poker, which is part of Bwin group.

I asked for all details about that as I don't recall any issue with Party Poker but I will be willing to solve it to get my balance back of course!

My question is, can they use part of my winnings to pay the possible outstanding balance to the party poker account? and then of course get my winnings?
    That sounds encouraging that they are discussing it with you and at least have given you some idea why they suspended the account.

Not sure abut the legality but there is a chance that their terms do say a debt to any group entity is collectable by others. Either way best to clear up whatever the problem is anyway, to avoid any nasty surprises like this in the future.

gregmau555
    gregmau555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Yes, I received an email listing the oustanding balance which is 1'400 USD. I remember my bank blocked it but then put it through so I don't know how this could still be outstanding.

I asked them to consider the option of taking out the oustanding amount out of my winnings so they could reopen my account.

I'm waiting for their reply now. Does anyone has Bwin Party phone number? I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks.

Optional

Yes, I received an email listing the oustanding balance which is 1'400 USD. I remember my bank blocked it but then put it through so I don't know how this could still be outstanding.

I asked them to consider the option of taking out the oustanding amount out of my winnings so they could reopen my account.

I'm waiting for their reply now. Does anyone has Bwin Party phone number? I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks.
    Surely your bank can provide some sort of receipt to say the payment was sent and not returned?

I think that would be by far the best option. To prove they are wrong. Or at very least, that you did not benefit.

gregmau555

Hello to the community,

We re coming to an end to this story after almost 3 years.

I contacted partypoker last week.

I got an email reply last week saying that partypoker on October 22 2015 took off my balance of bwin the outstanding amount of 1400 usd + 210 usd for several fees which left my account with 11'000.

As I was in contact with them with my other email address as they were aware that my email from the bahamas wasnt active anymore since I left the country I was expecting news from them.

Partypoker advised me to contact bwin to sort the account balance. I called customer service of bwin and managed to login and change my email contact to a new one. The thing is that my balance was gone and I have 0!!!

The customer service indicated that it was an inactive account and that inactive account fees apply after 12 months inactivy. 5 usd were charged every month and I see that in October a fee of 10'985 usd (the rest of my bankroll) has been charged to empty my account as an inactive fee.

My case is now on investigation, with one of there departments.

I am here to seek some help to know if I can get my balance back if I claim it. What are my rights with that?

Thanks in advance.....

gregmau555

Any help / advice / feedback please?

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Unfortunately some books have the dormant account rules that if you don't use it within 12 months the balance is conficated

gregmau555

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Unfortunately some books have the dormant account rules that if you don't use it within 12 months the balance is conficated
    But if you claim it back arent they supposed to give it back to you....?

Optional

Hello to the community,

We re coming to an end to this story after almost 3 years.

I contacted partypoker last week.

I got an email reply last week saying that partypoker on October 22 2015 took off my balance of bwin the outstanding amount of 1400 usd + 210 usd for several fees which left my account with 11'000.

As I was in contact with them with my other email address as they were aware that my email from the bahamas wasnt active anymore since I left the country I was expecting news from them.

Partypoker advised me to contact bwin to sort the account balance. I called customer service of bwin and managed to login and change my email contact to a new one. The thing is that my balance was gone and I have 0!!!

The customer service indicated that it was an inactive account and that inactive account fees apply after 12 months inactivy. 5 usd were charged every month and I see that in October a fee of 10'985 usd (the rest of my bankroll) has been charged to empty my account as an inactive fee.

My case is now on investigation, with one of there departments.

I am here to seek some help to know if I can get my balance back if I claim it. What are my rights with that?

Thanks in advance.....

Let us know if they don't want to give it back.

Bwin rules say you can reactivate a dormant account if requested and considering the reason it has been dormant there should be zero arguments reeanabling it for you.

gregmau555

Ok thats refreshing to hear that... I think so too, they are still "investigating" when i dont know what to investigate there is...

Hopefully, I will get my money back.

qle176
    qle176's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Are you get money back yet?

First 12