tsp123
    tsp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bet365 verification problems..

Hello, guys. I want to tell you my current story with bet365. So, I registered to bet365 two weeks ago. I did 200 euros deposit and took first deposit bonus. After this and on bet (mobile bonus). When I finished rellover my bonuses in my balance was 1.2k euros. After this they suspended my account. They requested me my PVC code, which they sent to my on bet365 registered address and ID copy. I sent my ID copies. But I had problem with the PVC. They sent my PVC on Monday, Friday I still was not received a letter. I contacted with them in live chat Thursday and said that I found a new job in other city and tomorrow I have to move out from my current address. I asked of them what to do, if on Friday will not receive PVC. They said that they update my address. So, Friday a letter still was anywhere, I did not received it. I contacted in live chat, they updated my new address and said they arranged my new PVC to send to my new address. I was waiting one week in my new address for the PVC, but did not received as well. Then I contacted with bet365 live chat again, and they told me that they cannot resend my PVC to my new address. So, first thing,they lied to me. Then I asked what I suppose to do, because I have no access get a letter from my old address and they said, they do not care, they want PVC which was sent to old address.. Then they accept look to my bill and through this way verify my old address.. I sent it. Also, they required my ID photo while I holding it in hand and my driving license copies. I sent it all to them.. I sent everything on 24th day this month.. when I have asking them when will be verified my account they every time saying the same thing: your account is under review and we cannot give a time frame when it will be finished.
    Now I've started think they want to steal a money from me, and they have ignoring all my wishes. They do not like when somebody win and if this happens they do not want verify account and withdraw money easy. Then if you want get back your money and your winnings you have to wait a lot of time and do a lot of things... So, what now I suppose to do? just wait? I am waiting two week.. It is enough for me... In two weeks they cannot verify my account properly, this is ridiculous. Another thing, what to do, if they will not accept my bill and will ask provide PVC?? How I told you I have not access to get a letter from my old address, because it is in other city and do not have a contacts of landlord.

Sorry for my grammar and thank you for advices to everyone.

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

KYC is a big part of the 365 registration process. 365 will not rip you off so just stick with it an send them what they want. I've beaten 365 for a lot more on different occasions and have never had a problem getting paid.

Ddog

tsp123

but why they so long have checking my documents?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Because checking for fraud

What Country you from?

tsp123

UK. but how so long they can check it some documents?

Hickeyc31
    Hickeyc31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12923

Quote Originally Posted by tsp123 View Post
    Won't the post office forward mail to your new address?

tsp123

No.

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

They shouldnt send you pvc to new address unles you update new address into your documents.
    If u cant do that i think you bonus whoring.
    Sorry but id does look like that.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Smells fishy if your from the UK,,what are you up to???

ewald777
    ewald777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by tsp123 View Post

Their check is almost instant, you can even send a documents, request a chat and they will review it right away.

Also the POST verification almost always works, so if you haven`t had received a letter on two addresses, you do something wrong.