SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Evebet (not rated) voids player's four month old winning futures wager

Evebet (not rated) voids player's four month old winning futures wager

I placed a bet on 12th January, 2009 for £200 at odds 2.60 on Manchester United to win the English Premier League (Soccer).
    At the time they were quoting the best odds on the market for this and to be honest the odds quoted were quite generous but not ridiculously so.
    The market was decided 24 hours ago in my favour and I should have seen returns of £520 to my account.
    However, to my amazement the bet was cancelled immediately upon the result being known and the £200 stake returned to my balance.
    If they feel they made an error on the line they should have cancelled it at the time but we are talking 4 months ago when placed.
    The bet ID is 563XXX - for some reason in the text of the bet it shows Sunderland v Tottenham as well as Soccer - League Winner - Manchester United at 2.6 but this is just a transposed piece of text which happens on their site, I don't know why.
    I also placed a bet on Real Madrid in March to win the Spanish League at odds 7.00 which was also decided yesterday - this bet was a loser and the odds for this were again slightly generous at the time but, unsurprisingly , this was treated as a lost bet.
    SBR has emailed Evebet asking why it has not honored the wager or credited the player for winnings at what it believes to be the correct market price. The player also complained that Evebet has not answered his emails on the matter.

wangpoker
    wangpoker's Avatar Become A Pro!

crazylou, contact this player. I was told by Evebet that this player has got paid. Evebet admitted it made a mistake.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Player was paid today.