Ulia
    Ulia's Avatar Become A Pro!

www.sbobet.com

Hi, I am intrested in soccer bets and here that this book www.sbobet.com have good prices and big limits on soccer. I dont find any information about this book on SBR. Any one bet with this book? Have any one problems with pay outs with them? Thanks for all posibble information.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Never heard of them, where they from?

rolemand
    rolemand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing on there website looks appealing.

Only banking option is to send them a wire apparently. Rules are inadequate to say the least.

AVOID.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Talk to Kiwi.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see they are license by the Philippines, and they have been online Since September 26,2003. As rolmand mentioned above about there banking options, there isn't anything accept the wire.

I'm not rating expert here, but if I had to rate them I would rate them a D-

kiwi
    kiwi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve
    Talk to Kiwi.
    OK, if you call me, I will answer.
    I never have heared of anybody who had problems with them. They have great soccer odds and big limits and also many live events. Of course I admit in case there would be any problems one had nearly no possibility do get the money out of them.
    Yes they offer only wire. You should know that originally the big asian underground books have an agent system: one has to talk to an agent of them and he will create an account for you then (that's the way betting in asia works). You can pay the agent and he funds your account. If the agent use moneybookers you can also use this option. Just for users who join the book from the main site there is only wire. I guess that SBOBet tries to become interesting also for more players outside of asia and therefore it is possible in future they will have more options to deposit (similar as Pointbet).
    If you like to talk to an agent of them try xxx@xxxx.xxx (but I don't know if he can provide you an account in USD or Euro). If not use he main site.
    Last edited by bigboydan; 08-06-08 at 12:36 AM. Reason: edited out email address

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

They have been paying for several years without issue. They made a payout to me in the last couple months. I don't believe SBR has ever had a payout complaint about them. They are one of the bigger Asia based soccer books. That said they operate illegially as best I can tell, and if something goes wrong with them good luck getting in contact with them. But if you bet soccer, i think is reasonable to keep a small balance with them.

kiwi

I guess with their license from the Philippines they are not really illegal but in case of any problems it would still be very difficult to get the money out there.

RickySteve

I would love to play at SBOBet, but international wire transfers are very expensive. If they ever get Moneybookers/Neteller, I'll be first in line to post up.

Does SBOBet charge any transaction fees?

kiwi

SBOBet doesn't charge fees for a deposit but the international wire costs about 15 Euro. Also you should know that if you create an account from the main site the minimum deposit is an equivalent of 1000 USD. Best thing is to send an email to xxxxxxxxx for more information.
    Last edited by Willie Bee; 02-25-10 at 07:56 AM. Reason: remove e-mail

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

never have heard of these guys...

RickySteve

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi
    SBOBet doesn't charge fees for a deposit but the international wire costs about 15 Euro. Also you should know that if you create an account from the main site the minimum deposit is an equivalent of 1000 USD. Best thing is to send an email to xxxxxx for more information.
    $1000 is nothing. I don't pay fees to move money though, so until they join the 21st century they're short one customer.
    Last edited by Willie Bee; 02-25-10 at 07:56 AM. Reason: remove e-mail from quote

kiwi

I don't know where you are located but it depends on your location how much a wire from your country to the philippines would cost. Perhaps just send an email to the customer service and ask them if they know about the costs. Anyway in my case I don't regret to pay the fees as the odds are worth it. In soccer they always show the line movements before other books change their lines so one has kind of an odds change alert system if one uses SBOBet (as odds changes are always highlighted it is similar to the dynamic lines of Pinnacle which are also really useful for me).

RickySteve

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi
    I don't know where you are located but it depends on your location how much a wire from your country to the philippines would cost. Perhaps just send an email to the customer service and ask them if they know about the costs. Anyway in my case I don't regret to pay the fees as the odds are worth it. In soccer they always show the line movements before other books change their lines so one has kind of an odds change alert system if one uses SBOBet (as odds changes are always highlighted it is similar to the dynamic lines of Pinnacle which are also really useful for me).
    The wire costs $60. I highly doubt they can consistently beat Mansion/Pinnacle/PointBet enough to make that back.

JoshW

Some banks have low wire fees. When I sent them money a couples years ago via wire I was charged nothing. When they have sent bank wires to me it has always cost 15 on their end no matter the amount and nothing on my end to receive. Depends on your bank, but can be very low cost.

paruyr
    paruyr's Avatar Become A Pro!

What about depositing 5K? am i risking too much? becides I read somewhere that canbet copies odds from them, is that true?

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12616

never hears of them either

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Kiwi,
    how is this asian bookmaker, ibcbet.com?

JoshW

They are like Pointbet except they pay. To the best of my knowledge, I have never seen a payout complaint on them. Doesn't mean I would recommend sending funds, but they do have at least a good 5 year payout record.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

these guys are still unrated? COMMON SBR

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16066

yes top 3 bookie in the world and they are unrated. up to me they have much more turnover and customers then pinnacle. A-book for sure.

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

DO they accept US players?

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jackkkk2009 View Post
    DO they accept US players?
    No
    Our system has identified your IP Address as,which is issued toUnited States,a country where access has been restricted.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR initiates coverage for SBO at A+
    how about that?

12bet and 188bet get A or A-

sgo
    sgo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulia View Post
    Hi, I am intrested in soccer bets and here that this book www.sbobet.com have good prices and big limits on soccer. I dont find any information about this book on SBR. Any one bet with this book? Have any one problems with pay outs with them? Thanks for all posibble information.
    SBOBet is ok, for odds and for payouts.

They do accept Moneybookers

Goldman
    Goldman's Avatar Become A Pro!

asian books are very solid.

franky
    franky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

I can only tell you that you can find there good prizes on Asian Handicaps, there is a fast withdraw (not so fast like bestake.com) and huge limits for bets.

justonetime
    justonetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4467

As others have said, huge limits on bigger soccer leagues. They had about 100k limits for the World Cup on game day. Around $700 max bets for MLB, but you can keep re-betting regardless of whether the line has changed, although betting the max almost always changes the line. They have always paid me by Neteller in less than 24 hours.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

interesting... what prevents them from accepting them? their regulator doesn't want to be put on terror support list perhaps?

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16066

in asia like in USA its forbidden in few coutries to gamble. so biggest asian operators are facing same problem as you american guys. thatswhy they obtain licenses in Malaysia of Philipines (if im not wrong) but not in Japan or China. So they are very strict according to their customers. Maybe only way for americans to bet at SBO is to bet through agents, but you have to be very careful because you might be cheated.

igor 11
    igor 11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sbobet one of the best books.A+

jozomir
    jozomir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

You can't go wrong with SBOBET.

kiwi

Quote Originally Posted by kkkkk View Post
    ... thatswhy they obtain licenses in Malaysia of Philipines...
    Philippines: yes,
    Malaysia: no.

qhdlhdjtn
    qhdlhdjtn's Avatar Become A Pro!

site don't look good for me

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

how does this have 314k views?

12 Last