a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

DSI superbowl promotion

Anyone remember months ago receiving an email for a free superbowl bet at DSI (even think there was a thread about it), but they said to come back and claim it during superbowl week?

I can't find the stupid email or the name of the promotion, and of course they acted like they couldn't remember the promotion when I inquired today.

Thoughts?

BetDSI Relations
    BetDSI Relations's Avatar Become A Pro!

a4u2fear,

PM me your account number and I will be happy to assist you.

Thanks,

BetDSI Relations

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Since i see someone from DSI posting here...why can't i use Neteller from Germany?
    Iam using it for The Greek among others, and we all know the Greek only approves solid methods...so what's going on?

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Yes, but do they send you a free pizza and drink like Papa John's promo?

BetDSI Relations

Monte,

We do offer Neteller as a transfer method. Shoot me your account number at your convenience and I will take a look into your account settings to make sure that method is enabled for you.

Cheers,

BetDSI Relations

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the reply, but i got told it's a management decision that you don't accept Neteller from german players.
    Something about a law...CS thought i can use Neteller as well, before they came back to me and said No.

Birre
    Birre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1347

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Anyone remember months ago receiving an email for a free superbowl bet at DSI (even think there was a thread about it), but they said to come back and claim it during superbowl week?

I can't find the stupid email or the name of the promotion, and of course they acted like they couldn't remember the promotion when I inquired today.

Thoughts?
    I think the title of the email was $50 NFL play. I actually completely forgot about it, so thanks!

odysseus
    odysseus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post

Thoughts?
    It was a free $50 bet on the NFC vs AFC winner line which was -110 then. You were able to place it right away and also had to load and play at least $100 before the end of the regular season (or something like that).

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10515

If you plyed it,check the pending wagers box.I have had it sitting in there for weeks.0 risk and pays like 45.12.

BetDSI Relations

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Thanks for the reply, but i got told it's a management decision that you don't accept Neteller from german players.
    Something about a law...CS thought i can use Neteller as well, before they came back to me and said No.
    There are some EU countries that do fall under the blocked category, but according to payment Management Germany is not one of those countries. If you are looking to get posted up, we would love to have you on board. If you can PM me at your convenience, then I will handle it for you. Also, Thank you for taking the time and for the follow up here.

Cheers,

BetDSI Relations

Birre
    Birre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1347

I was told the promotion ended on January 9th...

BetDSI Relations

Birre,

You are correct. The closing date was originally Jan 1. We did send out some last call contacts to meet the playing requiremnt and extended the date to Jan 9th 2012 at that time. This was for members who actually took the play back in Sept.

Cheers,

BetDSI Relations

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

you were required to make a 100 dollar deposit during the season at some point for the promo bet to count, correct?

BetDSI Relations

The wording on the promotion requirement was to have $100 in real money risked based on a real money deposit between Sept 1 2011 through Jan 1 2012.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10515

Thanks DSI for giving something away without all the crap that most FPs entail.Rules were straightforward and win was paid accordingly.

BetDSI Relations

Congratulations on your win and Thank You for participating in the promotion.

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

i actually got the promo too and made the bet b4 the season started i think and bet on the nfc to win...i wasnt aware that i had to make a depsoit b4 jan 1st..i made 2 deposits in like the last month so idk if that counts or not..i totally forgot about it too..so idk if i can still get my winnings or not

BetDSI Relations

AL1322,

Drop me a PM with your account number and I will be more than happy to look into that for you.

Cheers,

BetDSI Relations