john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bovada is chicken doo. They post lines late, circle games that you can not parlay, and you can not buy any real points. They run scared and give the player few options. Compare them with 5 dimes, bookmaker etc. Bovada is no good.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by john230 View Post
    Bovada is chicken doo. They post lines late, circle games that you can not parlay, and you can not buy any real points. They run scared and give the player few options. Compare them with 5 dimes, bookmaker etc. Bovada is no good.
    Correct u are but along side with the books u mentioned u need Bodog for dogs, but if u can only use 1 book i would not recommend them like that.

clcmillion
    clcmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

[COLOR=#000000 !important]just received my tracking notice and should get check today or tomorrow.will keep posted on when i receive and how cashing of check goes for any US players who are interested!!Hopefuly all will clear and go fine[/COLOR]

Bovada Service
    bovada
    Bovada Service's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11289

Hey Guys,

Although we definitely understand frustration with any payout delays, we want to reassure you that we have never missed a payout. While the holidays may slow things down a bit, all players will be paid out.

Just to clarify, what has changed is the just brand name. Previously Morris Mohawk Gaming Group licensed the use of the Bodog Brand to operate, but we will now operate separately under the Bovada Brand name. All account information and funds have been transferred to Bovada and are 100% safe.

If you have any further concerns or questions please don't hesitate to contact Bovada Customer Service at 1-888-263-0000 or service@bovada.lv.

Majman
    Majman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bovada Service,

Why are some NY residents allowed to deposit and others not allowed to deposit? From what I am hearing, I probably don't want to deposit with you guys anyway but there are deposit methods available to many NY residents on this forum, yet you won't allow me to deposit. Why the double standard?

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

The bodog brand has been ruined with the new poker software if you can even call it poker..and the new name lol.

For you recreational types I'd give Bookmaker or DSI a try, better poker bonuses and they don't **** around when you make a withdrawal you get paid fast

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Bovada Service View Post
    Hey Guys,

Although we definitely understand frustration with any payout delays, we want to reassure you that we have never missed a payout. While the holidays may slow things down a bit, all players will be paid out.

Just to clarify, what has changed is the just brand name. Previously Morris Mohawk Gaming Group licensed the use of the Bodog Brand to operate, but we will now operate separately under the Bovada Brand name. All account information and funds have been transferred to Bovada and are 100% safe.

If you have any further concerns or questions please don't hesitate to contact Bovada Customer Service at 1-888-263-0000 or service@bovada.lv.
    I know this trying to get others here to know this is the hard part.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Legions- they may pay but should they really be your number 1 option. No comparison to a solid book like 5 Dimes. You are a major supporter of Bodog/Bovada. Other then that they are good for underdogs why do you like them so much?

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by john230 View Post
    Hey Legions- they may pay but should they really be your number 1 option. No comparison to a solid book like 5 Dimes. You are a major supporter of Bodog/Bovada. Other then that they are good for underdogs why do you like them so much?
    I in no way said to have them as your top book, but i did say they pay and they are good for dogs just like u said. If u go on other threads u will see me at 5dimes, bookmaker, etc. i push all the books i use man as they all payed me everytime i ask.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Majman View Post
    Bovada Service,

Why are some NY residents allowed to deposit and others not allowed to deposit? From what I am hearing, I probably don't want to deposit with you guys anyway but there are deposit methods available to many NY residents on this forum, yet you won't allow me to deposit. Why the double standard?
    Indeed. I called up and they said they don't accept any gift cards from this area, but CCs are perfectly fine. What did they tell you?

skjjb4
    skjjb4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1070

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    I was backed up yesterday to but one good dump took care of it.

Keep up the fight Shilley.

clcmillion
    clcmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Recieved my **** yesterday International **** **** but drawn **************************.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 01-10-12 at 09:58 AM. Reason: edited out all of the processing terms

Majman
    Majman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    Indeed. I called up and they said they don't accept any gift cards from this area, but CCs are perfectly fine. What did they tell you?
    They simply told me that there were no deposit/withdrawal options for NY residents, which I know is a lie. I have a history with them as a winning poker player, so they don't want me taking money off of their tables. They are very shady.

DirkDiggs
    Clippers ML!
    DirkDiggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I have a slow, slow , slow payout in the works. Will update the result.

DirkDiggs
    Clippers ML!
    DirkDiggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by DirkDiggs View Post
    I have a slow, slow , slow payout in the works. Will update the result.
    Update:

I requested a payout on Dec. 15. Exactly 15 business days later they notified me of the shipment via courier. I received the check on January 11th.

That is the longest that it has ever taken me to get a payout from MMG.

Let's just hope this check is good because they had a little bout of bounceritis Last month. And then it took them forever to refund the fees even after I sent them the verification they were looking for.

Definitely a different experience over there of late...

MBROWN
    MBROWN's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bovada payouts gets a thumb down

I have read all the comments about Bovada payouts and I am starting to get really nervous. Tomorrow will be the 15th business day. They have been giving me the run around. They owe me over 7k and I would like to know if anyone has any legal advice if they jerk me around.

MBROWN
    MBROWN's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was there anything special you had to do to get your money?? Did you have a large amount? I bet on sports parlay and they owe me a little over 7k. I am wondering if people who have smaller payoutsm, get paid quicker. I unforntunately feel like they are giving me the run around. Worried I won't get paid. If you have any pointers, please share. Thanks.

JohnnyC
    JohnnyC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 597

paid me 5k today moneybookers

stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

still waiting on a withdrawal from april 8. no tracking yet either...

Brotherwil
    Brotherwil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Bovada wont pay

These guys are a joke. I'm on business day 26 with nothing to show for it. I'm hoping I'll get something soon (LOL-I'm laughing at myself) They are good at responding but not paying.

theblueprint
    theblueprint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

They do pay but it takes forever. One of the reasons I left them

Brotherwil
    Brotherwil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Just got my tracking # today (requested payout on March 31st). I be sure to update when the check clears......

dartmouthemcee
    dartmouthemcee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2712

Want to post here to reassure you fellow bovada-ers

I requested a large payout on april 1st. got the exact same run around as you all and never got a tracking number.

I too googled this and poured over all these comments similar to mine.

Happy to say I got my tracking number yesterday and check is going to be here May 11th.

Def took way too long to get my $$ BUT do not lose faith those of you who think BOVADA isnt going to pay....they will

Nate728
    Nate728's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Two people getting tracking #'s, well there's hope yet.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

good luck hope u get your money

hotttcarl
    hotttcarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

I just cashed out..got my check in a week- from the bank of Singapore...they used to come from the royal bank of Canada. Lol

First 12