pwm
    pwm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

BetEzy and associated sites... Pull out your money NOW!!!

They are going under. Just a matter of time now.

http://www.theage.com.au/business/ta...115-1nh6u.html

Slow payers already, with this added in, only a fool would leave money with them.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Keep us posted on what happens

brettels

anything more?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20483

Following on from the recent Sports Alive fiasco, I suspect there could be a degree of paranoia associated with this one.

Fwiw, and quite coincidentally, I requested a withdrawal of my balance from this bookie on Tuesday and this morning have found the funds in my bank account (i.e. well within 48 hours).

Why did I withdraw?
    Because quite frankly they offer me nothing more than I can get from a couple of other books and BetFair and won't take as large bets. Nothing to do with concerns about their solvency.

Betezy is licenced and administered in the NT as opposed to the ACT where it has become apparent that the administration was nothing short of a joke. That would give me a lot more confidence that client funds are safely tucked away in segregated accounts.

However, this sort of story can be self perpetuating and a rush of withdrawals following them may result in some temporary at least liquidity issues for the bookie. If you are in any way concerned about your funds then let me not dissuade you from withdrawing them. Hopefully no punters lose out on this one.

brettels

I have no funds there, have an account but never deposited. Like you, they didn't really offer or appeal to me compared to other books. I just want to know if anything further happens with this book so kept the thread alive.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    I have no funds there, have an account but never deposited. Like you, they didn't really offer or appeal to me compared to other books. I just want to know if anything further happens with this book so kept the thread alive.
    I think bonuses have always been their prime attraction. Beyond that there's no good reason to play there.

brettels

Yeah, appealing bonuses and trips to Fiji still never got me to the deposit stage, their software is shit and had no intelligence to make their other 20 club sites look or operate any different. You can't even bet multiple single bets at once, have to do it one at a time because as soon as you select more than one selection it turns into multibet without the option of singles.

pwm

These guys are dodgy full stop. They are dodgy for bookmakers and that is saying something. The business model is heavily reliant on the rebate they get by laying off through the TAB.

Yeah, agreed, paranoia, but this book is noweher near as solid as a Centrebet/IAS/SportsingBet/TAB.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by pwm View Post
    These guys are dodgy full stop. They are dodgy for bookmakers and that is saying something. The business model is heavily reliant on the rebate they get by laying off through the TAB.

Yeah, agreed, paranoia, but this book is noweher near as solid as a Centrebet/IAS/SportsingBet/TAB.
    Thanks for this thread. You and now Hareeba are the first people I know to have even played with them. I remember checking them out awhile ago but I was in the same boat as the others... nothing of interest for me there so I passed. Although I no longer play with the big guys in Australia, at least you know they aren't going anywhere.

QQPALLADIUM
    QQPALLADIUM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Following on from the recent Sports Alive fiasco, I suspect there could be a degree of paranoia associated with this one.

Fwiw, and quite coincidentally, I requested a withdrawal of my balance from this bookie on Tuesday and this morning have found the funds in my bank account (i.e. well within 48 hours).

Why did I withdraw?
    Because quite frankly they offer me nothing more than I can get from a couple of other books and BetFair and won't take as large bets. Nothing to do with concerns about their solvency.

Betezy is licenced and administered in the NT as opposed to the ACT where it has become apparent that the administration was nothing short of a joke. That would give me a lot more confidence that client funds are safely tucked away in segregated accounts.

However, this sort of story can be self perpetuating and a rush of withdrawals following them may result in some temporary at least liquidity issues for the bookie. If you are in any way concerned about your funds then let me not dissuade you from withdrawing them. Hopefully no punters lose out on this one.

how funny...always out of a book right before it closes

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by QQPALLADIUM View Post
    how funny...always out of a book right before it closes
    What's so "funny"?
    What other book(s) have I withdrawn from "right before" they closed?
    So, precisely what is your point?
    If you read what I posted you would have seen a) that my withdrawal had nothing to do with the book closing, b) the book hasn't closed, c) I don't believe they are on the verge of closing.

Are you calling me a liar?

QQPALLADIUM

What's so "funny"?
    What other book(s) have I withdrawn from "right before" they closed?
    So, precisely what is your point?
    If you read what I posted you would have seen a) that my withdrawal had nothing to do with the book closing, b) the book hasn't closed, c) I don't believe they are on the verge of closing.

Are you calling me a liar?
    yup...you want to do karate in the garage?

brettels

QQPALLADIUM

http://www.myspace.com/privatewaldrop

still on myspace...lol

brettels

Desperate trolling by qqpalladium.

Hareeba!

yup...you want to do karate in the garage?
    I presume that the 'yup' is your response is your answer to my last question?
    In which case I demand my pound of flesh.
    I'll wager that I can prove what I posted and am looking for you to put up $2,500 and meet the cost for an adjudicator to determine the outcome.

QQPALLADIUM

i signed us up for judge judy....see you there
    Last edited by QQPALLADIUM; 11-20-11 at 11:31 AM. Reason: .

Hareeba!

i signed us up for judge judy....see you there
    So you have taken the coward's way out?

Not prepared to put up any cash but continue to hide bedind this forum's abysmal record of allowing posters to get away with anything.

QQPALLADIUM

hareeba's day:

wake at 6am
    post on sbrforum all day long
    bed at 10pm

QQPALLADIUM

So you have taken the coward's way out?

Not prepared to put up any cash but continue to hide bedind this forum's abysmal record of allowing posters to get away with anything.

you wanted a judge to decide this...

she is a judge...

what more do you want?

Hareeba!

you wanted a judge to decide this...

she is a judge...

what more do you want?
    What I want is to see SBR make cowardly posters such as yourself accountable for what they say.

Those calling others liars must be able to prove their case if called upon to do so or face strict penalties and some form of recompense for offended parties.

Similarly for those who attribute false posts to others such as Todd is a master of.

QQPALLADIUM

ok lets settle this...i will pay you 2500 for "lying"....where can i send it to?...offer expires at midnight on sunday
    Last edited by QQPALLADIUM; 11-20-11 at 07:33 PM. Reason: .

pwm

Will try and get this forum back on track...

Friend still waiting for a low five figure payout... Has been weeks. Dodgiest book.

sportsbetwin
    sportsbetwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got my small 3 figure balance out without incident.

pwm

Quote Originally Posted by sportsbetwin View Post
    Got my small 3 figure balance out without incident.
    Small balances, no problems! As soon as u get a big result from these guys, they don't want to pay.

"Leave some money in there. We'll give you credit if you do"

Quarius
    Quarius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 851

Never heard of them.

chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

I have been told they have a single $250,000 security for all of their sites. Not one for each. Northern Territory is wild west.

I did a withdrawal for my balance a few months ago. It took a week. That is too long in Aussie.

I agree with the thread starter. Get your money if you can.

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

the 250k isn't what should make you safe anyway; players funds in segregated bank accounts is what should make you feel safe. obv in sportsalive's case those accounts weren't even there, but that was another regulator. from what i have to go on the NT regulator is a lot more reliable.

betezy withdrawals are processed once a week, so if you request one on friday, yes it takes a week. not that impressive but it's always been that way. the low 5 figure payout story -> i don't believe it has been "weeks", but let "your friend" file a complaint with the regulator if that's true.

Hareeba!

I too would recommend you withdraw whatever funds you have with this group. Not because I have fears you won't be paid, rather that there is nothing they offer which can't be bettered by other bookies who have much more efficient software and pay out same day.

I'd be interested in why anyone continues to use them (other than for bonuses).

QQPALLADIUM

NT = the equivalent of SIA being regulated by Chief Jay Strongbow in Canada...time to take some shrimp of the barbee

kthien
    kthien's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Sorry for bumping this old thread.
    I was searching up info about betezy and came upon this 1 year old thread discussing the bookie. I am having trouble withdrawing from betezy, did you guys have to specifically use a westpac bank account for their method of withdrawal (some Qvalent patented 'fastpay' nonsense)?
    The support team will not respond to my queries...

chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

They have a facebook site. Ask them the question on facebook and they will be forced to help you.
    Last edited by chance; 01-03-13 at 01:47 AM.

stellaconcepts
    stellaconcepts's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm in the process of getting 20k out and it's been quite nerve wracking. The 20k isn't even their money - I'm down with them overall.

First I was told this wednesday, now I'm told thursday... well shall see. I originally requested the 20k on Sunday.

I'm almost certain they are going to make this harder than it should be - but I will let you know if the funds hit tomorrow (as I was promised they would).

Quote Originally Posted by pwm View Post
    They are going under. Just a matter of time now.

http://www.theage.com.au/business/ta...115-1nh6u.html

Slow payers already, with this added in, only a fool would leave money with them.

MARKOFCAIN
    MARKOFCAIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

I was doing the facebook share promotion with them for a while where you get a free bet on selected races and sports and share your prediction on facebook, if your prediction win's you get free betting credit. However i found to many discrepancies, a friend of mine was also doing them an example was bet 50 and get a free 50 bet. I did mine and got a free 50 no problem however my friend didnt get there's, after contacting them he was told your 50 bet had to be a winning bet. This was not the case in the terms and conditions as i got the 50 and my bet was not a winning bet either. I figured he must have done something wrong placed the qualifying bet on the wrong market or something, i carried on with them however one of their future promotions was have a virtual 25 bet on a certain horse race and if you pick the winner you get the winnings from 25 as free credit. I picked the correct winner and 38.50 free credit went into my account as this was the winnings, however the next day the free credit was taken. When i contacted them i was told my selection was a different horse and not the winner, i took a screen shot of my prediction posted on facebook and emailed it to them as well as sharing it on their fackbook page and inbox and never got a reply. I contacted them via phone and was told the promotions department would look into it and call me. They never called and sent me the same email saying i picked a different horse which was incorrect. Several other people posted the exact same problem on their facebook page receiving the credit for the winning selection only to have it disappear. I smelt a rat and stopped using them as several times they failed to honour their promotions not just for me but many others as well.

Ewan101
    Ewan101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Quote Originally Posted by stellaconcepts View Post
    I'm in the process of getting 20k out and it's been quite nerve wracking. The 20k isn't even their money - I'm down with them overall.

First I was told this wednesday, now I'm told thursday... well shall see. I originally requested the 20k on Sunday.

I'm almost certain they are going to make this harder than it should be - but I will let you know if the funds hit tomorrow (as I was promised they would).
    Hi Stellaconcepts - did the money hit your account on 20/06/2013 as promised?

12 Last