Ingram$
    Ingram$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Unreal email

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is hilarious

I got an email from these chumps earlier today and for the hell of it I responded with this:

"You guys are the laughinstock of sbrforum, they all know about this scam".

And he responded with:

I pay every one of my clients, when they win. You know what's funny about those bitches on sbr??? Why wouldn't I pay my players?? when everyone knows you LOOSE 4 times for every winning week. Do what you want man.

Have a good day!

Sent from my iPhone

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 907

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post

This is hilarious

I got an email from these chumps earlier today and for the hell of it I responded with this:

And he responded with:

I pay every one of my clients, when they win. You know what's funny about those bitches on sbr??? Why wouldn't I pay my players?? when everyone knows you LOOSE 4 times for every winning week. Do what you want man.

Have a good day!

Sent from my iPhone
    Apparently this same guy is lying through his teeth over at gotohcc.com. He owes many people lots of money and people need to know not to deal with this.

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 907

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post

This is hilarious

And he responded with:

Have a good day!

Sent from my iPhone
    LLPOF- Liar Liar pants on fire. The proof is, he is MIA (no responses by email or not accepting calls) from anyone that I have talked to over money owed by this group.

First 123