thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

got to open an account with these asian bookies, sbo gets the most top comments on the sbr forum, but alot of people also like this dafabet and 188bet

justonetime
    justonetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4467

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    got to open an account with these asian bookies, sbo gets the most top comments on the sbr forum, but alot of people also like this dafabet and 188bet
    SBO is far superior to the other by a very large margin IMO. The only thing the other 2 are good for may be for a bonus or two compared to SBO.

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 109092

Quote Originally Posted by justonetime View Post
    SBO is far superior to the other by a very large margin IMO. The only thing the other 2 are good for may be for a bonus or two compared to SBO.
    When you are betting a bit more professional than the average recreational player does then you need an account at all of this bookies (Pinnacle, SBOBET, 188BET and IBCBET or if not available Dafabet) to get the best possible odds. For recreational players a Pinnacle account and perhaps a SBOBET account are enough.

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO

Since yesterday I have a personal limit of 100 EUR at Dafabet. That's worse than my limits at 12BET and M88. I have to correct my prior assessment, Dafabet is not better than the other IBCBET odds using asian bookies.

justonetime

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Since yesterday I have a personal limit of 100 EUR at Dafabet. That's worse than my limits at 12BET and M88. I have to correct my prior assessment, Dafabet is not better than the other IBCBET odds using asian bookies.
    Do you mind sharing what kind of things you bet on at Dafabet before being limited?

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Do you mind sharing what kind of things you bet on at Dafabet before being limited?
    or whether you are a big winner?

the sink
    the sink's Avatar Become A Pro!

ye they changed mine to 100$

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO

I only placed AH bets on soccer and two soccer bets on who qualifies for the next round. These two bets are the only bets, which were placed with max. possible amount. But these bets were placed a few weeks ago. My balance is positiv but when I got limited at 12BET I had a negativ balance. I didn't placed too many early bets, the most bets were placed a few hours before the start of the match.

justonetime

Strange. I play the max for many things and am not limited. I am down a bit though with them.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

My limits on soccer are still good there but I've been limited to $100 bets on NBA/NHL.

jairocon
    jairocon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

At 12bet they have different limits for different sports... although $100 for NBA/NHL si just laughable... then again - I know a book that limits NHL to 30 EUR/bet

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO

I have looked after my limits on other sports than soccer and I found out that I am only limited on soccer. But that doesn't help me because I only place bets on soccer at asian bookies except Pinnacle.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I have looked after my limits on other sports than soccer and I found out that I am only limited on soccer. But that doesn't help me because I only place bets on soccer at asian bookies except Pinnacle.
    are you beating their best prices?

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    are you beating their best prices?
    I won't say this. Two big bets with other results and my balance would be negativ.
    I only place bets there when I don't find better odds somewhere else.

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO

At least they pay out fast. I got my money within 12 hours with Moneybookers.

strixee
    I think, therefore I win
    strixee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stefan, don't you know from which Europeans players are allowed to open an account at IBC ( I suppose you have one). How did you open it?

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by strixee View Post
    Stefan, don't you know from which Europeans players are allowed to open an account at IBC ( I suppose you have one). How did you open it?
    I would be glad to have one, but they refused to give me an account. I tried to get an account over 12BET, when they limited me. That was at the time when 12BET still belonged to IBCBET. Now 12BET belongs to a different company.

You can get an account over an agent, but I don't like this because I'm not sure that my money is safe.

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

What about Asianconnect? www.asianconnect88.com

They will open an IBCBet account for you if you open a sports broker account with them. Haven't tested them so far, but apparently they've been around some time and people seem to be happy with them. Will sign up with them when football season begins.

strixee
    I think, therefore I win
    strixee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Asianconnect is well known, maybe I'll try them.

dirtyb66
    dirtyb66's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have never heard anything good about these books

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Then you haven't heard enough... Asian style books are usually top notch in terms of customer service, funds safety, high odds and quick payouts. There are some rare exceptions, but if you stick with the big names, you will most likely be fine.

TRone
    TRone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

I joined Dafabet last week and got the bonus. The rollover is 12 times, which is a lot. I have been on a great run and was able to complete the rollover today while multiplying my initial deposit almost ten fold. Made my first withdrawal request, hopefully I'll get paid without any problems.

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by in play, run(s) View Post
    What about Asianconnect? www.asianconnect88.com

They will open an IBCBet account for you if you open a sports broker account with them. Haven't tested them so far, but apparently they've been around some time and people seem to be happy with them. Will sign up with them when football season begins.
    I have already heard of them, but I prefer to have an account with the bookie and not with an agent.

jozomir
    jozomir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

Quote Originally Posted by jozomir View Post
    Good bonus,very good odds,every week free bet,big limits....I would like call them an Asian Pinnacle
    I have to correct myself ... they limited me to only 100 euros for betting on tennis(Wimbledon)

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jozomir View Post
    I have to correct myself ... they limited me to only 100 euros for betting on tennis(Wimbledon)
    They limited me to 100 EUR in every sport although I never had placed anything else than soccer bets. 100 EUR seems to be their "normal" limit.

gliblet
    gliblet's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is the weekly free bet you get here like then?

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Quote Originally Posted by gliblet View Post
    What is the weekly free bet you get here like then?
    Was easy at first.....place a bet get another free. Then towards the end of the european soccer season it cant harder.....think you have to place a total of 4 bets to get the free one.

larco15
    larco15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

It seems SBO the best and the rest follow.

First 12