Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice +178

Balotelli is featuring for Nice and he's starting to catch fire 4 goals in his last 3 matches. Also Lyon does not play well away from home 1 win 1 draw and 2 losses this season. They are also without Lacazette their top scorer with 6 goals. Also available would be PK @+107. BOL.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Big Winnah! 2-0

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

nice i tailed thanks

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Glad someone got on it, I posted less than 15mins before KO.

Buffalosoldier
    Buffalosoldier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

Sad I missed your play, I like nice too but had no reassurance so didnt pull trigger. What do you think of over in Defensa Y Justicia vs Banfield? Teams seem to score against each other in past years and over is at 2. I wont lie the low number has me worried.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

I don't have a play there Argentina leagues are tough and almost all matches have that o2 and it's sooo inviting to play. What I can tell you is Defensa even though without a win has played some of the tougher teams in the league and now playing a team they could beat depending on if Santiago Silva plays for Banfield. He hasn't practiced all week and is in doubt currently. Defensa has been leaking goals so far and last match their starting left-back Gomez was sent off so Delgado may get his 3rd start this season and his 2 previous games Rosario had 7 shots on goal and 13 shots off in a 0-0 draw then vs San Lorenzo 5 shots on 5 shots off. Not saying he was the cause but I'd assume he was part of the problem since he hasn't started since. Banfield midfield has been on target recently with goals from Ertvil and Cecchini in their last match. Right now I'm getting o2@-133 and looking at oddsportal.com movement seems to be trending to the under and some books aren't offering o2. Like I said tho it's a tough league and o2 looks inviting I took a look at some previews and 1 site has it 2-1 defensa and another has 0-2 Banfield tough call BOL

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Home field is advantage for home team. Home team get average 1.57 points per game.
    Draw occurrence in this league is extremely high. 37% of games finish as draw !!!
    Number of goals is very low. It's 1.95 goals per game !!!
    Number of games with three or more goals is very low. It's 29% of all games. !!!
    Bet very carefuly here. Outsiders are winning lot of games.

Buffalosoldier

One site i saw had a 2-1 game as well and I looked and silva and another guy isnt playing. I took a serious beating the past 2 days in tennis in soccer or else id be firing away on this. If i had any confidence from you on that it could hit id take it but now im second guess it.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

I'd wait til tomo a lot of better quality matches available. I'm already seeing a few edges on matches that I'll post tomorrow. If it goes over, oh well. The juice was heavy on it better to pass.

Buffalosoldier

Yea i laid off. The second match in that league looks like a prime under game. I look forward to the plays tomorrow you killed it during WC qualifiers

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Thanks