plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

the point was that they've traded one security risk for another. marquinhos have scored own goals both for the national team and psg aswell. clubs were paying out the ass willing to offer tons just 1,5 years ago. that intrest has pretty much dissapated completly after his performances.

don't think you can say arsenal's offense has looked bad either, they've scored plenty. yeah the game saturday came clutch a bit late, but it was pissing down from minute 1 to minute 90, so it was far from an easy game to play. they looked exellent all preseason, and have scored what in the first 4 games? 8 or so goals? 3 against liverpool, 3 against watford, 2 against soton. yeah they had the draw against leicester, but that was a weird game allround, and just like saturdays game the weather conditions were really bad.

none of the teams are the ''back home'' type, so it'll most likely be an open game. and you didn't mention arsenal's offense at all. unless ''playing soft'' means offense sucks, or ''hard game'' means offense sucks.

none of them mean that though. and not been ''quite the same'' is the under statement of the year. last season they wen't undefeated in ligue 1 until the game away against lyon, that was in february 2016, they only dropped points to real madrid in cl up until that point.

this year they've played four, barely beat bastia away (kursawa saved them) beat metz at home, lost 3 - 1 to monaco away, then fumbled against st.etienne at home.

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well I'm locked in on the u2.5 +101 no plans on hedging, BOL to you.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Man City/Borussia Suspended to rain

Stackzilla
    NGNG

PSG/Arsenal Correct Score 2-0 PSG +850 .25 u

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

GL today Stacks!

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Let's get this $$

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Man City -1 PPD
    Basel -144 L
    Bayern -3 +110 W
    Napoli +134 W
    PSG/Arsenal u2.5 +101 W
    PSG/Arsenal Correct Score 2-0 PSG +850 .25 u L

+1.78
    Happy Birthday to Thomas Muller

This thread total : +4.31
    Last edited by Stackzilla; 09-13-16 at 03:52 PM.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Going to keep waiting on Club Brugge would like to the see line get to +250.
    PLays for tomo

Juventus -1 -113
    Real Madrid -2 -105

May have a few more plays for tomo but for now I'm taking the rest of the day off. BOL.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Club Brugge +210
    Porto -1 +110

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Man City -1.5 -106

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Ugly day -3.18

This thread +1.13

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Not much time today to much research but I think overs are the play today. My only play is Mainz -110

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Can't make a decision to go with Schalke or the Draw....so gonna play Schalke PK -138.... Embolo played really well vs Bayern after he got subbed in and he's starting today but Huntelaar probably their best player is on the bench to start..Nice has Balotelli and I'm sure he's going to cause some problems for Schalke's defense.

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14210

Have you anything for concacaf ?

Stackzilla
    NGNG

-.10 on the day this thread +1.03

No more plays tonight haven't been keeping up with S. American leagues but I do have a play I've locked in NE -6.5 -110

The Pats come in to this game after a huge +9.5 underdog win on the road in Arizona. MIA comes to NE after losing to the Seahawks but they did beat the spread of +10.5. Now although they beat the spread they did it vs Russell Wilson who wasn't 100% after getting an ankle injury early in the game, he still played the entire game but his mobility was limited therefore he was unable to play his dual threat style. Jimmy G played great Sunday night completing 24/33 passes for 264 yds. NE did has 2 turnovers which led to 14 points but come this sunday afternoon I'm sure the only turnovers we'll see will come from MIA. Ryan Tannehill has struggled playing in NE he has thrown 7 INTs in the 4 games he's played in Foxboro (4 thrown in his last 2 trips to NE). NE at home has outscored MIA 96-44 in the last 3 games. Belichick is still sour about losing to MIA in MIA last year. I may be a biased fan here but getting -6.5 is a gift and I think come Sunday that line may look like -9 get on it early.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
    Have you anything for concacaf ?
    Not much, checking twitter for line-ups nothing just yet. NYRB doesn't really need to play their A team they can cruise this game to a draw and then beat Antigua who I think is weaker than the 2 and win the group. Pumas should win but it's the same as the NYRB match they've got the group locked up and I don't know much about the other match.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

here's a few things I found, checked a few forums but doens't seem like many are keeping up with it.

http://www.concacaf.com/article/sccl-game-notes-new-york-red-bulls-v-alianza?utm_content=sf36009506&utm_medium=spredfast&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=CONCACAF&sf36009506=1

https://www.facebook.com/concacafchampions/

then there's these but where I get these from are more a tool I use I don't trust their rankings too much

n next match New York Red Bulls plays at home against Alianza FC (#4 El Salvador, #2177 World).
    New York Red Bulls is underrated by bookmakers in this match with 1.20 odds.
    They are undefeated since last 13 matches in league and cup.
    Our advice is to back New York Red Bulls with a rating of 6 and 1.20 odds.

Prediction
    In next match UNAM Pumas plays away Against Honduras Progreso (HON) (# 67, # 1182 World). UNAM Pumas isunderrated by bookmakers in esta match With 2.05 odds. Our advice is to back UNAM Pumas with a rating of 825and 2.05 odds .

Prediction
    In next match CS Herediano plays at home against Plaza Amador (PAN) (#105 , #2104 World).
    CS Herediano is slightly overrated by bookmakers in this match with 1.20 odds.
    We think odds are fair and our advice is no bet with a rating of 0 and 1.20 odds.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

http://matchcenter.mlssoccer.com/mat...ampaign=Unpaid

Another preview, before reading this one I liked the over 3 but now I'm not so sure waiting on line-ups and I might have a play. I don't like the -2 but anything is possible and I don't want to force a play if I can take a pass.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Alianza +2 -112

chuda

i'm in

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Keeper for Alianza is playing outta his mind some sick saves. One of the reasons why I went with the +2 this goalie is good but NYRB is dominating gonna be close Alianza offense has been non-exisitent so far.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think you're looking pretty good.2H doesn't seem to have the same pace.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Alianza def in control in 2H gonna be a close finish.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

With that line up NYRB can't knock two in in the last 10

Stackzilla
    NGNG

UNAM Pumas +106

They've got a young line-up cept' Herrera who is a goal scorer and after looking into this I like this play.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Nice win

chuda

Nice one stackz..
    I ll try heradino pumas double..

Stackzilla
    NGNG

https://www.facebook.com/concacafcom/ here's a live stream on the CONCACAF facebook page. Pumas dominating just haven't been able to find the net.

Edit: Just as I posted this GOOOAAALLLLLLLLLLLL 0-1 Pumas!

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Damn bad call another MX upset. Onto tomorrow...
    Points Awarded:

chuda gave Stackzilla 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Going to be a busy weekend....

China Super League

Guangzhou R&F/Changchun Yatai o2.5 -135
    Guangzhou R&F +165 .5u

Last 5 exact fixtures all have gone over 2.5, another reason for this play in their last 5 overall matches they have at least scored 1 goal in each. Changchun has scored at least 1 in 4/5 home matches and Guangzhou has scored in at least 1 in 5/5 away matches. I'm also on Guangzou to win, they've won this exact fixture the last 2 matches. Zahavi a new transfer from Macabi Tel Aviv has been on fire he's only started 7 matches and he already has 6 goals he's been subbed in 3 other matches and he's got the start today behind Renatinho who has 7 goals in 18 matches this season. I'm expecting a lot of goals and a Guangzhou win.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Russia Premier League

Spartak/Oreburg u2 +105

Orenburg is a tough team at home and defense oriented, Spartak has been playing very well this season but none of their matches have gone over 2 this season and the trend will continue today. Orenburg at home has 15 yellow cards and 2 reds their aggressive play will slow down the tempo of this match in their favor. Spartak will more than likely own at the offensive stats here they avg 12 shots in away matches this season. We shouldn't see a push today. 0-1, 0-0 FT

Stackzilla
    NGNG

EPL

Liverpool/Chelsea o2.5 -127

Big match today and gotta like the over here, Chelsea without team captain John Terry who got injured last weekend at Swansea and they also may be without Cahill so Luiz will be getting his 2nd start with Chels. Pool has been good this season finishing scoring opportunities they have 4 players with 2 goals and we're only 4 games into the season with this match being the 5th. I also like Chels chances to score as well with Pool already allowing 7 goals and no clean sheets this season. Diego Costa has already started the season off big with 4 goals top in EPL tying Antonio(Westham) and Zlatan. Let's not forget Eden Hazard who has been known to find the back of the net every once in a while (lol). I was leaning Pool here but now I'm siding Chels can't make up my mind so I'm just going to pass and play the over.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Geez that was fast already 0-1 Spartak...

Today 1-1 +.5

Thread +1.53

Sweden Allsvenskan

Orebro/Sundsvall u3 -119

Both teams style is playing in their own half. I think this is going to be a defensive game for both teams. Sundsvall has only scored once in 5 matches overall and scoring 5 goals in their last 5 away matches dating back to mid May and they have 0 goals in their last 2 away matches. Orebro has 6 goals scored in last 5 overall league matches and only 5 goals scored in their last 5 home matches.
    Last edited by Stackzilla; 09-16-16 at 09:16 AM.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

I'm also playing French Ligue 2 Bourg Perronas/Le Havre o2.5 -105...After reading the write-up on this forum and doing some research it's a good play I wish I got to it sooner it was +110 earlier.

1-1 now in Russia still the 1H Orenburg scored off a penalty..I'll be lucky to get the push now...ehh

First 12345 ... Last