QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Swedish weekend

What would a title like that be without some pictures of Swedish women in bikinis?

Saturday morning
    IFK Norrköping ML -131 (Euro: 1.764) over Östersunds FK
    I like to look at matches where there are 2 things present: 1.) motivation, 2.) the ability to win. Norrköping has both of these.

Their motivation is to keep up with Malmö for the top spot in the Allsvenskan. They are currently 3 points behind and would love to get a win here while Malmö may settle for a draw on the road.

Norrköping won 5 home matches to start the season until settling for a draw their last home match against Elfsborg. This will also add to their motivation to bring 3 points in the tables for their home fans.

Östersunds lost 1-4 to Malmö FF and also lost 0-5 to Sundsvall in their most recent road match.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Word of caution; Norrkoping have lost two players that were in European Championship squads (Kujovic, Sweden and some Icelandic dude) and have not been able to replace them yet. Just lost a tough Champions League qualifier at Rosenborg a couple of days ago too. I'm thinking under might be the play.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Word of caution; Norrkoping have lost two players that were in European Championship squads (Kujovic, Sweden and some Icelandic dude) and have not been able to replace them yet. Just lost a tough Champions League qualifier at Rosenborg a couple of days ago too. I'm thinking under might be the play.
    juicer, yes, I saw those 2 will be out. One is a goalkeeper who has appeared in 5 games. The other one has scored 3 goals in 10 appearances. I think they'll do find without them.

Östersunds will be missing a player and a second is their top goalscorer who will not be in top shape if he plays (Mukiibi).

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your both right transfers > http://www.transfermarkt.com/transfe..._id=147&plus=1Norrkoping is missing Kujovic 7 goals 3 assists and he only played a few games profile> http://www.transfermarkt.com/emir-ku.../0?saison=2015 also Trautsason 2 goals 3 assists profile > http://www.transfermarkt.com/arnor-i...spieler/153237 but they brought in Andersson http://www.transfermarkt.com/sebasti...spieler/147573 also injured defender Nikola Tkalcic. I think it's not going to be an easy match but Norrkoping should win and the under. Really tho "Word of Caution" dont be a dick

juicername

Didn't mean to be a dick, I really appreciated QuantumLeap's play on Sogndal yesterday and I'm sure he knows it. Sorry if it came across that way, I really didn't think it would.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Didn't mean to be a dick, I really appreciated QuantumLeap's play on Sogndal yesterday and I'm sure he knows it. Sorry if it came across that way, I really didn't think it would.
    I didn't take it that way at all. In fact, I appreciated the warning. Thanks for the input.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

FT: 3-3
    Östersunds got the equalizer at the 84 minute mark.

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

Love swedish girls. I have a blonde Swedish friend...let me tell you...shes super hot

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by intermission View Post
    Love swedish girls. I have a blonde Swedish friend...let me tell you...shes super hot
    You're a lucky man. I've had a couple Swedish girlfriends. Both blonde down below too. One was kind of chubby (looked just like Dolly Parton) so I got rid of her.

juicername

Quote Originally Posted by intermission View Post
    Does she know a lot about football? You should be required to post her pics or her picks after this post IMO .