cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

J-League Heroics - What is your sweatiest moment?

Urawa and Kawasaki both scored in the '92 and '94 respectively to win their 3rd matches of the 2nd phase of the J League...

Took them both in a parlay...sweatiest thing I've ever been through...minus Robbens late winner in the champs final vs Dortmund

Share your sweatiest moment boys...create some good banter...10 betpoints to the winner!

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

not J- but K-b2b weeks had 2 insane games Round 18 had Incheon/Jeju o2.5 +114 0-0 thru the whole game I stopped watching at the 80' then was putting in another game and noticed my balance checked the game 3 goals 85', 89', and 93'. This next one actually got me a job, I was reading a preview and the writer had a prediction of 1-2, and after I capped the game I had it going the other way and I commented with a small write-up, the game was Jeonnam vs Jeju I had Jeonnam +200 and the over o2.5 -125. 1H no goals, 2h Jeju scores so it's late in the game. Then in the 82' goal for Jeonnam then in the 88'. Frickin rocket JFK magic bullet type of shot..So got the winner and the over..And then got offered a job to write a column not a bad day....Had a few good games today Urawa was a nail-biter, had Tosu who cleaned up, but Iwata couldnt deliver. Here's a highlight of that 88' shot from Jeonnam about 6 min in...Just nasty

Points Awarded:

cryptocap gave Stackzilla 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cryptocap gave Stackzilla 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I suppose nobody felt like sharing so you win!

lonnloe
    lonnloe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1434

Roofing

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Not J-League but Japanese national team. They were playing a friendly against Ghana. For some reason Ghana was going to be putting in their international players while Japan was going to only put in players who were from Japan.

I don't usually play friendlies but I figured Ghana was using this friendly as a tune-up for something later since their international players were in. They would want to run as a full team.

Ghana ends up winningn 1-0.