cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

later you're a fckin mutt and should be taken out back like old yeller...you're a sickness on this forum and people should stay away from anything you say!

Altern8
    Altern8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

3 letters FIX

My gut said Portugal but i followed the crowd like a sheep. A bit like the play off-finals where after watching the Warriors win all year they was surely bound to win the final but end up losing. I can usually tell a fix when the papers in UK don't advertise the other team to win but plaster the favorites to win, same with England-Iceland game.

Peter Portman
    Peter Portman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

That was the game of the coach. His tactic and wise decisions had brought the team to the winning. The match was boring, Portugal played risk free game. My heart is with France!

ufcfan2016
    ufcfan2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

france are bunch of bums who lost to a bunch of glorified cans

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6314

Quote Originally Posted by cryptocap View Post
    HERE IS THE PICK OF THE YEAR FRIENDS!

PORTUGAL TO WIN ON PENALTIES @10.00

see you in lucky boys on vacation

We are the kings buddy...only two guys on the forums who called this...Portugal did everything right tnite...Posting a little late because I was obviously swimming in it

Goodluck to all...its been great and see you next season!

Swimming in what? Penalties didn't happen.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave swordsandtequila 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cryptocap

lol? I took Portugal to lift the cup...

cryptocap

eat my hole chumps...
    Name:  lolth.png
Views: 187
Size:  90.0 KB

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6314

Was just going by what you posted in this thread, relax.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Was all over France... until I noticed this thread.

Then I said... oh F this.

Glad I didn't place the wager.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

We are the kings buddy...only two guys on the forums who called this...Portugal did everything right tnite...Posting a little late because I was obviously swimming in it

Goodluck to all...its been great and see you next season!
    Never heard of you pal

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7360

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Was all over France... until I noticed this thread.

Then I said... oh F this.

Glad I didn't place the wager.
    Same here. Didn't bet a penny on this shit.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

eat my hole chumps...
    Name:  lolth.png
Views: 187
Size:  90.0 KB
    Pinnacle had 2.85

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    you don't have any money to begi with.

I bet you're the type of guy that is working damn near minimum wage, tries to take a shot at gambling with a portion of his paycheck but doesn't post those bets because you don't want to jinx yourself. Then after you end up losing, you come back here and troll with air bets.

get a life you loser.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777, and cryptocap

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Looking to go 5 figures on this. No chance france loses to this garbage portuguese outfit.
    And then claiming you didn't bet it and chased it. Shameful. What a sad loser you are. Should be banned for this. Never will have any cred whatsoever.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Well u got it. You lucky dog. I wouldnt brag to much in this shit. Lakerboy was. Real unlucky. I am just imposing on his money management more then anything.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Portugal was lucky to even advance from group. Hungary should of beat them except repeated shots off post just like france hit the pole in added time. Dont gloat to much.

cryptocap

^ you're wrong but that is ok...Im not really upset and dont want to come across as a douche...I just dont like this laker fellow making forums that consistently lose people money and otherwise pollute the forum with garbage...all the while stating you havnt played any money or simply deny it...There are countless quotes where I can reference him stating that "he is looking to go 5 figures on this"...Its ridiculous!
    Points Awarded:

mikefan1034 gave cryptocap 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Stackzilla gave cryptocap 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Stackzilla

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

^ you're wrong but that is ok...Im not really upset and dont want to come across as a douche...I just dont like this laker fellow making forums that consistently lose people money and otherwise pollute the forum with garbage...all the while stating you havnt played any money or simply deny it...There are countless quotes where I can reference him stating that "he is looking to go 5 figures on this"...Its ridiculous!
    Bingo finally someone gets it

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25256

Couple things wrong with this.... 1. He doesnt lose anyone money..people have the option to submit their own tickets. 2. He hasnt made a single forum...threads maybe....

BOL!

cryptocap

Sorry I meant threads...But this forum is for people to come and find informed betting positions...not trolls...With the amount of traffic we generate from this thread you can see a lot of the people tailing him or finding the wrong side of influence...This happened in the NBA, NHL, other sections etc.
    Last edited by cryptocap; 07-12-16 at 12:25 AM.

Altern8
    Altern8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Still can't believe France lost. As they say don't bet with your heart. What's the next big tournament sports wise?

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

THIS:

"A poor country of just 10 million people has produced the most prominent agent, coach and European player of our era."

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

This^ every new bettor or even just the recreation bettor needs to know this
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Couple things wrong with this.... 1. He doesnt lose anyone money..people have the option to submit their own tickets. 2. He hasnt made a single forum...threads maybe....

BOL!
    Needs to be a upvote down vote on threads but I'm sure somehow that will be misrepresented as well. Google sports betting forums, this site is the top result, all the non-members or members who dont post come here looking for tips because they know nothing about sports betting but they want bet on Euro Final and they see this thread and they see a long-time member betting 5k now granted it was a air bet but to them they dont know that they just go by what they see. Yes they made a horrible decision by following some random tip and it's their option to play or fade. I've made the same mistake as I'm sure many have starting out.
    Another example which I think is worse then his thread. A SBR pro posts a "write-up" with only has one sentence with the worst reasoning ever seen. Then multiple other pros come in backing the tip bringing in more people to tail blindly because they see other pros behind the play and saying how "hot" the OP is when in reality he's not. Now let's say the pick loses, the OP is now a ghost without any words to say after it loses but, if it wins he's ready to take the praise even tho his pick was a dart. Who's the worse person?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

1. Make a thread about betting 5 figures announcing is free money.
    2. If bet wins take all credit.
    3. If bet loses announce that you didn't bet a penny on game.
    4. Add this to your legend of douchebaggery.

Priceless!

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Portugal was lucky to even advance from group. Hungary should of beat them except repeated shots off post just like france hit the pole in added time. Dont gloat to much.
    Hungary had ONE (1) shot off the post if I remember correctly, which I'm sure I do ...

But Portugal didn't deserve to beat Hungary? Despite the fact that Hungary had 2 goals that were by way of deflection from Portuguese players? Interesting ... We were lucky to tie due to the shot on the post but were not unlucky we didn't win since we helped score 2 of their goals ...

But I'll humor you ...

In that case, Portugal had a header from Nani and a penalty by Ronaldo go off the post vs Austria, so we should of beat them, hence actually finishing with more points and still advancing from the group ...

Also, vs France Portugal had a Nani shot / cross go off the post and then had a free kick from Raphael Guerreiro go off the crossbar.... So what's the difference?

P.S. let's not mention the clear penalties that were not given to Portugal.. Like the one vs Poland where the player didn't even go after the ball ...

Take off the blinders ....

Annoying to see people discredit them but only use things that benefit their argument while ignore the same of the other side ...
    Points Awarded:

cryptocap gave SlickRick1382 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 2345