penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

Draw penalty kicks like everything else

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Hummels is the best player of Germany. Out of all their absences this is the most critical.
    Shut the eff up idiot.

Ozil
    Kroos
    Khedira
    Neur
    Even Boateng is better (minus his stupid penalty)

Please folks, dont ever listen to this loser again

snip3r2006
    snip3r2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Germany isn't missing anyone. Bastian is a backup. Gomez is just a tall bum who misses every chance he gets. Hummels is a nobody. France is missing benzema.
    lol ... like allways you proof how fuking ... u are ... Hummels is one of the best on his possition and we will miss him allot.
    Gomez hurts too agains france defence (we have to put Müller in meddle now and bad running götze back in)
    and schweinsteiger is a back up ... yes!!! for Kedira !!! hes out too
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5420

You have to wait for the starting rosters to be able to predict this game.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Quote Originally Posted by snip3r2006 View Post
    lol ... like allways you proof how fuking ... u are ... Hummels is one of the best on his possition and we will miss him allot.
    Gomez hurts too agains france defence (we have to put Müller in meddle now and bad running götze back in)
    and schweinsteiger is a back up ... yes!!! for Kedira !!! hes out too

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Quote Originally Posted by lolz_69 View Post
    Shut the eff up idiot.

Ozil
    Kroos
    Khedira
    Neur
    Even Boateng is better (minus his stupid penalty)

Please folks, dont ever listen to this loser again
    The best players are on the defense. That's why Germany doesn't concede goals.

Call82
    Can´t wait for MLB to start...
    Call82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let me just put up my 2 cents (being from Germany): Yes, Germany is missing a couple of players, some of them more important then others. Is the suspension for Hummels a problem? Most definately, as I think Germany has the best inside defense on the planet with Hummels and Boateng. Khedira is a problem as well, but to a lesser extend as they have other options in midfield to shuffle people around. Schweinsteiger is the backup for Khedira, so his value is there but not as high as the players mentioned before. Gomez is a tricky one, as we dont really have another striker with his qualities as of now. He didnt not score alot of goals, but he has qualities no other striker on the squad has. He can shield the ball from defenders on counter attacks and help his teammates move quickly without losing the ball. No other striker has that ability to his extend. Müller usually is really good, but he seems to be worn out from the long season in Germany/Europe and can not even score on penalties. Götze is a shadow of his former self.

On the other hand, France is a team that gets hyped up alot just because this tournament is a homer fo them. Yes, there is some value in it, but they have not met an opponent of a caliber as Germany, not even close I think. They have a handful of high quality players, without a doubt. Their offense is above average, but their defense is not good at all.

To sum it up: The value of Germany´s offense compared to France´s defense is higher than the other way around. France played a poorly playing team from Iceland who had their Super Bowl vs. England and were just flat. Germany usually gets problems, if a team puts all its efford in defense. France wont do that, just because they playin front of their home crowd. There will be a lot of room for german counter attacks. One thing that scares me tough is the fact, that the umpire will be from Italy! Just saying...

Good luck everyone, but my money is on Germany!

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Having lived there for ages people in France are still highly bitter about the 1982 game. They'll probably never get over it. Which I 100% understand.

Bagalut
    Bagalut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 647

Quote Originally Posted by Call82 View Post
    Let me just put up my 2 cents (being from Germany): Yes, Germany is missing a couple of players, some of them more important then others. Is the suspension for Hummels a problem? Most definately, as I think Germany has the best inside defense on the planet with Hummels and Boateng. Khedira is a problem as well, but to a lesser extend as they have other options in midfield to shuffle people around. Schweinsteiger is the backup for Khedira, so his value is there but not as high as the players mentioned before. Gomez is a tricky one, as we dont really have another striker with his qualities as of now. He didnt not score alot of goals, but he has qualities no other striker on the squad has. He can shield the ball from defenders on counter attacks and help his teammates move quickly without losing the ball. No other striker has that ability to his extend. Müller usually is really good, but he seems to be worn out from the long season in Germany/Europe and can not even score on penalties. Götze is a shadow of his former self.

On the other hand, France is a team that gets hyped up alot just because this tournament is a homer fo them. Yes, there is some value in it, but they have not met an opponent of a caliber as Germany, not even close I think. They have a handful of high quality players, without a doubt. Their offense is above average, but their defense is not good at all.

To sum it up: The value of Germany´s offense compared to France´s defense is higher than the other way around. France played a poorly playing team from Iceland who had their Super Bowl vs. England and were just flat. Germany usually gets problems, if a team puts all its efford in defense. France wont do that, just because they playin front of their home crowd. There will be a lot of room for german counter attacks. One thing that scares me tough is the fact, that the umpire will be from Italy! Just saying...

This

phlizzer
    phlizzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1408

Quote Originally Posted by Raven66 View Post
    In a previous post of mine..................

Lets see.

Hummels is suspended for Semi

Mario Gomez is out for rest of Euro

Sami Khadri is out for rest of Euro

Bastian Schweinsteiger is nursing an injury

But when germany won the cup Sami was injured and Gomez wasn't even on the team. germany bench is stacked.

But France will win due to host nation.
    thats what they said about brazil back in 2014, dont underestimate the home team pressure.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

The value was on Portugal today boys...if you missed that train or were hyped by championship side Wales you will struggle to find an angle in this next match. I stand aside but lets break it down:

Hummels is out...this is the only HUGE piece of information to consider...Khedira is below average in this system and doesn't have the pace to match the French players so this can be looked at as a positive. Benni Howedes should be able to fill in.

Germany turned a flashy Italian side inside out. Italy was one of the top group stage sides but handled them with relative ease...2-0 on a Gomez back heel would have sealed it. So far their tournament has been relatively controlled with relatively short periods of drop off...

France however was gifted one of the easiest groups but some home team heroics staved off a national disaster vs Romania and Albania...Ireland got stuck in as well as Iceland which worries me...Nobody will question the potential of this team...Offensively they are potent but in their first real test of the tournament how will they stack up? Defensively not always at the same level as the rest of the team...too much ball watching.

If Germany can settle into this match early and dominate a sometimes stagnant french midfield (Germany moves the ball much better than France) it will be their day...

I will say Germany to advance & Under 2.5 goals...

*this may change as more information becomes available tomorrow!

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

4-1 france

Peter Portman
    Peter Portman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

3:2 France

mourning43
    mourning43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1396

germany will win it all

gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

A Germany game will never be high scoring if they're playing an equal opposition, take the under.

Altern8
    Altern8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

France and under 2.5

France have a way better attacking line up.

ufcfan2016
    ufcfan2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Altern8 View Post
    France and under 2.5

France have a way better attacking line up.
    YES BUT DEFENSE IS A CAUSE FOR CONCERN..conceeding 2 vs iceland isnt a good sign vs a solid germany team

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

I don't know shit about soccer but I had a dream last night that had Germany winning 2-1. I will follow my dream and take Germany and the over.

Altern8
    Altern8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Quote Originally Posted by ufcfan2016 View Post
    YES BUT DEFENSE IS A CAUSE FOR CONCERN..conceeding 2 vs iceland isnt a good sign vs a solid germany team
    I think France playing in France made them more determined to win, i think they'll win the Euro's now. Hope you come out on top

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

seem like allies won again against nazi

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

Congrats to France beating Germany's B team.

wl0000
    wl0000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Go France

Steez67
    Steez67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Call82 View Post

@Call82 Hey bud. Im a big fan of Eminems Infinite album. I did a search to try and find an original copy of 96. I saw that you were trying to figure out how much it was worth. Do you happen to still have it??

First 12