habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

betting champions league final need help

Soccer newb, never bet a soccer game before but I'm watching Champions League Final. What do I bet right now if I think Athletico will tie the game and it will go to extra time or they'll win outright in 2nd half?

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

You can either bet Asian handicap pk or -0.5 in game
    The goals scored do not count for the in game wagers, so if you think they tie it up at least , take -0.5.
    Odds should be around 3,xx
    Points Awarded:

habitualwinning gave jayc88 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by jayc88 View Post
    You can either bet Asian handicap pk or -0.5 in game
    The goals scored do not count for the in game wagers, so if you think they tie it up at least , take -0.5.
    Odds should be around 3,xx
    Thx man.

habitualwinning

F'n ripper off the post is gonna sink the ship. Professional footballer can't hit a wide open net.

habitualwinning

Damn Athletico should have won 2-1 already. F'n pk off the post, net was wide open, goalie dove early. Ok I have more questions. I took Athletico to score next goal, Athletico -0.5 goals 2nd half and Athletico to win Champions League. The first 2 already cashed. What happens now, do they play unlimited extra time until someone wins? I've only watched like 2 soccer matches in my entire life and have no clue how overtime works.

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Damn Athletico should have won 2-1 already. F'n pk off the post, net was wide open, goalie dove early. Ok I have more questions. I took Athletico to score next goal, Athletico -0.5 goals 2nd half and Athletico to win Champions League. The first 2 already cashed. What happens now, do they play unlimited extra time until someone wins? I've only watched like 2 soccer matches in my entire life and have no clue how overtime works.
    they will play 2 15 minutes periods, and if still tied then they go to penalties, 5 kicks each

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

They play 15 mins each way then if still tied it goes to penalty kicks

habitualwinning

Thanks guys. I couldn't be more of a novice when it comes to soccer. Just had a gut feeling Athletico wouldn't go out without a fight in that 2nd half. This is pretty exciting though. If all soccer games are like this I might expand my interests outside of NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA and Tennis in the future. This has actually been a really interesting match for someone that knows nothing about soccer. Cheers to a cracker of a finish.

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

This is how it goes -American thinks soccer boring, sees a good, big game, sees why rest of the world loves it, slowly start getting into it. You realize a 1-1 score, which you might just see the scoreline on ESPN, is actually sometimes a very very fun game to watch. Cheers.

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by gregmav1 View Post
    This is how it goes -American thinks soccer boring, sees a good, big game, sees why rest of the world loves it, slowly start getting into it. You realize a 1-1 score, which you might just see the scoreline on ESPN, is actually sometimes a very very fun game to watch. Cheers.
    Good point. I think it would help more too if the U.S. Mens National Team was any good. I can really get into an Olympic or World Cup game but the Americans usually suck and lose early on.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Good point. I think it would help more too if the U.S. Mens National Team was any good. I can really get into an Olympic or World Cup game but the Americans usually suck and lose early on.
    US Team is pretty good by world standards really.

Probably the highest ranked country were soccer is not the major national sport.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Atl should've won 2-1? What drugs are you guys on. In terms of Clear Cut Chances, it was 3-2 RM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Ramos should have gotten a red card on last play of regulation. He stopped the last player who passed him and was going to score. That was a game changer. The same ref showed a red card to Chris Smalling for doing the same in FA Cup final.

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    Atl should've won 2-1? What drugs are you guys on. In terms of Clear Cut Chances, it was 3-2 RM.
    Dude hit the post with a wide open net on pk right after haltfime would've been ballgame. The reason it went to extra is cause he hit that post.