Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh and thanks everyone we reached

Points Awarded:

Vegas70 gave Stackzilla 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Damn Juvetus has been my go to for years. Man that hurts, Ok tomorrow is another day get it back and then some...

Stackzilla
    NGNG

KO 1am South Korea K League Classic

Suwon City/Pohang Steelers u2.5 -130 2u

will post the Sweden picks soon

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    KO 1am South Korea K League Classic

Suwon City/Pohang Steelers u2.5 -130 2u

will post the Sweden picks soon
    Dude, this is stupid... i capped games all day and i have this as the best play of the entire board for late saturday and sunday plays...it actually scares me...i see this as 0-0 1-0 final at most....i dont get how we are getting this number at a decent price...

Stackzilla
    NGNG

5/21. Sweden Allsvenskan
    KO 9am
    Kalmar/Hacken o2.5 -135 (4u)
    KO 11:30am
    Djurgarden/Helsingborg o3 +110 (8u)

I like both of these picks the same couldn't put one in front of the other. The over 3 pick I capsped that game at 4 both teams can score and get scored on. Together these teams have played 4 games this season that have gone over 3.5. I really like our chance at hitting over3. I have 8 units for this game because I have complete confidence in these teams reaching 3 and with the over 3 at 3 goals we get push but that 4th goal will come and when it does. Boom goes the dynamite. As always bet with what you are comfortable with i am posting my actual bet on games. Also I advise not to parlay my picks. Thanks a lot and BOL

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Dude, this is stupid... i capped games all day and i have this as the best play of the entire board for late saturday and sunday plays...it actually scares me...i see this as 0-0 1-0 final at most....i dont get how we are getting this number at a decent price...
    Crazy bro, I usually don't post unders but the I really like this one and for some late night action why not. Last night I hit both my picks for this league didn't stay up for the late late on but saw that got a 3rd in the like 93' sick all last nights games were overs should get the W here. I'm out. I'm pretty sure I know everything and anything that has to do with Swedish soccer.

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

good luck today stack, im with you on hacken/kalmar

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by intermission View Post
    good luck today stack, im with you on hacken/kalmar
    Thanks, might want to check your book the other game I capped my book no longer is offering o3 +110 down to o2.5 -156. Not sure just yet if it's going to see movement in our favor.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

I have 2 more picks today and that's it. Staying away from Copa Del Rey thoughts tho before anyone asks o3.5 and Barcelona -1.5 but I'm not betting it.

Norway: Tippeligaen
    KO 12 Haugesund/Rosenborg o3 +103 (4u)

USA: MLS
    KO 4:30pm Portland Timbers/Vancouver Whitecaps o2.5 -128 (4u)

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Ok so I'm testing a new over/under system and yesterday I used this system on all Argentina, Colombia, and Bolivia games. I had 9Ws 4Ls 2Ps. I know it's a small sample size but used the system with most games played and it wouldve won well over half the League games. Please play at your own risk I'm am still testing but one play that I love is in bold.
    Over/Under System Plays:

Sweden
    Gefle/AIK o2.5
    Goteborg/Hammarby u3
    Malmo/Falkenberg o3.5

Argentina
    Belgrano/Rosario u2.5
    Gimnasio/Colon Santa Fe u2.5

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Denmark
    Bronby/Viborg u2.5

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Ok so I'm testing a new over/under system and yesterday I used this system on all Argentina, Colombia, and Bolivia games. I had 9Ws 4Ls 2Ps. I know it's a small sample size but used the system with most games played and it wouldve won well over half the League games. Please play at your own risk I'm am still testing but one play that I love is in bold.
    Over/Under System Plays:

Sweden
    Gefle/AIK o2.5
    Goteborg/Hammarby u3
    Malmo/Falkenberg o3.5

Argentina
    Belgrano/Rosario u2.5
    Gimnasio/Colon Santa Fe u2.5
    Denmark
    Bronby/Viborg u2.5
    Got another variable I have to add to the system. Both Gef and AIK missing top scorers in line-up and was reaching with o3.5 in Malmo but still tweaking and learning I'm sure as soon as I perfect this system all we need is a win % of 55% or better to be profitable with an avg juice of -135 but won't see juice that high very often and only playing u/o2.5 . Still record today 1-1-2. I have 2 more plays today. BOL

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Actual MLB play CLE/CWS u9 +105 (2u)
    My angle here is its a double header no double header has gone over 9 in both games so if this goes over my plan is to double down on Game 2 u9. Let's get it

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Over/Under Record 1-1-2

Add: Argentina Primera B Ferro/Neuva Chicago o2 -102 (3u)

I'm playing this game. Home team is 5-1 o/u at home this season. Away team comes in avg 3.2 goals in last 5 away games. 3.8 avg in last 5 overall games above. Last 5 games for home team avg. 3.2 BOL if you tail

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Actual MLB play CLE/CWS u9 +105 (2u)
    My angle here is its a double header no double header has gone over 9 in both games so if this goes over my plan is to double down on Game 2 u9. Let's get it
    Game 1 the over hit now doubling down on Game CLE/CWS u9.5 -105 (4u)

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Got a push on the o2, but the Game 2 double down plan worked barely but it got the job done 3-3-3 on system plays today but I think i've almost got all the kinks out looking ahead to tomorrow I only see 3 or 4 systems plays Spain Segunda Division and I might try it out on Brazil Serie B but that season just started so all the stats I need are not quite there but I still may still it out. BOL see you in AM

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Switzerland: Super League Luzern -103 the team they are playing Sion is missing 3 starting players due to yellow card suspensions. One of these players is the top scorer (10g,7a) another top player (7g,5a) as well. It's the last game of the season in Switzerland and last year these teams met on the last day as well and Luzern got the W 3-0. Luzern at home 8-4-5 last 5 home games 4-1. Sion last 5 away games 1-1-3. I think this is a great price for this game and last year odds were very similar with Luzern getting the W. BOL I'm in for 2 units

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Bolivia League - Nacional Potosi/Oriente Petrolero u2.5 +102 So testing the system it seems to work best on games o/u 2.5 Anything else and it is off. I will be posting my system plays as well as tracking from today out how good or bad it does each system play will be $20 giving everyone some daily action some days may have 5+ plays and some days less, now along with system plays I will also be posting a Play of the Day and those plays will be $60, my play of the day not only will I be plugging in the system but I will also doing extra research to get a better chance at getting a W and I will also be tracking those as we move forward. BOL.

puregambling
    puregambling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3131

Hey man any idea about the strongest why are they heavily underdogs tonight?

hiawatha9
    hiawatha9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

I like Luzern as well...they've picked up their form last 10 games. I have the same thought/question on The Strongest...they are +600 at Cicion, the league bottom-dweller. Why the crazy odds?

puregambling
    puregambling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3131

Very tempting indeed but looks like they had copa libertadores and resting starting 11 that is my guess as cant find any info. Gotta be worth a pop.

rabun
    rabun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1054

Strongest are not playing in Copa Libertadores. The reason for these lines is that Ciclon with a win and lose from Petrolero has a chance of avoiding direct relegation and play in relegation playoff match

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by rabun View Post
    Strongest are not playing in Copa Libertadores. The reason for these lines is that Ciclon with a win and lose from Petrolero has a chance of avoiding direct relegation and play in relegation playoff match
    Damn, i knew i should of asked why the lines were that way wouldve made different decisions. Now i see why past few games my system plays are total opposite of what happens in that league. I'm getting a high % correct in other leagues but not playing anything over 2.5. over 3's are number so far with mixed results and i'd rather get the win than the push.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Sorry not responding soon enough to people's questions was testing a live bet system I want to put in place and it worked very well. I'll post later about how it all works but can be very profitable.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Gonna take a few days off I think between trying to put together this system and also making picks my brain is fried. I did tho want to explain something I tried today and worked well. It's something I did a few years ago in hockey games and it worked very well until my book raised my opening live lines from 2.5 to 4.5. Now I'm unable to live bet but was following along and posting on a tip site using bet365 live betting lines. So in order for this to work you need a game that is suppose to be a high scoring game. Best way to find those if the o/u3 line is juiced for both options now today I used all the games in Switzerland as well as Bolivia. So after kick-off if by the 40 min mark no goal has been scored and the line isn't juiced higher than -200, you place a Live Bet on o1.5 for full game not half game. Now you wait for the 1st goal which by average the a large number of goals are scored between the 45-55 min mark. After the 1st goal is scored (this is where it gets tricky) you wait until about the 70' min mark and you sell your ticket back to your book. Now I'm not sure how many books offer you a price for buying tickets but they usually buy it with you making a profit you just have to be sure that when selling the ticket your getting +$ or else you might as well ride it out and hope for a 2nd goal. Sometimes you won't have to make that decision before the 70' min mark which was the case today in 2 games.

Game 1 : Vaduz v Zurich ....bet placed of 5 at the 43' min mark for -152 ...2nd goal scored at 58' Winner

Game 2: San Jose v Petrolero...bet placed of 5 at the 44' for +175.....2nd goal scored at 51' Winner

There was the game Basel v Grasshoper but at the 40' price was too high to bet and the 1st goal was scored at 43' no other goals.

I'll answer any questions probably tomorrow or the next day gonna take a few days off and rest. BOL gentleman.

brixx311
    brixx311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Enjoy your off days Stack! We will miss your soccer expertise!

kinstigator
    kinstigator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1447

mexico 6pm kick off in 1 hour
    Pachuca VS Monterrey
    Over 2½, 3 (-115)
    risking 115 to win 100

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Back at it.....OK I have one play for today but already got saturday picks done as well. I took a half day yesterday just looked over a few early games hit a few missed a few. Ok so today I gotArgentina Primera B Nacional Talleres Cordoba/Boca Unidos u2 -127 units. I have 6 picks ready for tomorrow all over/ under picks. Also on Saturday get ready if you can live bet I suggest you follow tomorrow. I plan on using the o1.5 Live Bet system during all Sweden games all games are slotted to be high scoring 1 in particular is one of my picks. Get ready to be refreshing this page to follow along hopefully we get a few games that go close to HT without any goals I may even suggest to Live Bet o2.5 after 10mins into 1 game. This system works you just gotta know when to buy and when to sell and I'm going to advise when to buy and when to sell. Should be a fun day. Tomorrow's picks

Argentina Primera Nacional B Brown de Adrogue/Ind Rivadavia u2 -118

China Super League Liaoning/Yanbian u2.5 -156
    Hangzhou Greentown/Jiangsu u2.5 -125
    Finland Veikkausliga Seinajoen JK/Rovaniemi u2 -108
    PS Kemi/FC Inter Turku u2.5 -143
    Sweden Allsvenskan GIF Sundsvall/Jonkopings o2.5 -117

All plays will be 1 Unit

If I find any other picks I will post. BOL. Lets Get It!

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Poland v Netherlands o2.5 -115 2units

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Portland Timbers/San Jose Earthquakes o2.5

Stackzilla
    NGNG

AFC Asia Cup Yemen -115 1 unit

Stackzilla
    NGNG

International Friendly Iran PK -157 2units

Yemen v Maldives is going to be FRO so bet was returned

Liking England over Portugal and over 2 waiting to see line-ups and will post pick.
    Last edited by Stackzilla; 06-02-16 at 11:43 AM.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

England -110 2units

line was o/u 2 but jumped to o/u 2.5 going to just lay down .5 unit.

England/Portugal o2.5 .5 unit +128

also got tipped England Team Total o2 2 units
    Last edited by Stackzilla; 06-02-16 at 01:41 PM.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

This may be a perfect game to Live Bet o1.5 before 1st goal is scored

Tip Live Bet: If no goal has been scored by the 30 min mark lay down 2 units on over 1.5 total goals for game. Since I recently moved some cash to another book I will be betting this I may jump the gun before 30mins depending on how much England is attacking

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Not sure if you havent bet yet i might wait a little longer

First ... 9101112131415 ... Last