Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

West Ham/Liverpool Over/Under 2 and 2.5 - Corners 11 - Thoughts?

Would like to hear what the forum thinks about these two options.

Johnnythunder

I'm leaning under in the corners bet.

Romanovik
    Romanovik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Hammers vs Pool O2.5 + MBoro win.

Johnnythunder

Are the injured players who were supposed to be back in the lineup?

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

They're on the bench, no surprise. Very defensive 'pool line up, young though so could get exposed.

iKushtyy
    iKushtyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1134

Quote Originally Posted by Romanovik View Post
    Hammers vs Pool O2.5 + MBoro win.
    No chance. Boro in horrific form, and Rhodes on the bench. Fade all day.

As for WH game, I'd go WH, U2.5.

iKushtyy

Well, got the Boro game right, knew they wouldn't win as soon as Rhodes was announced on the bench. Rest of the Championship have got Boro worked out, hence MK Dons felt they could get something from the game. Until Rhodes becomes a starter, Boro will not out score opponents.

As for WH game, I weren't far away. 1-1 FT, always gonna be U2.5 because Benteke is starting, Liverpool score minimally with him in the lineup. Also the ticket price business is a distraction. The Coutinho free kick was well taken, but could and should have been saved really. Didn't expect Liverpool would score, and certainly not win. WH just gone 2-1 up at 120+1, late winner.
    Last edited by iKushtyy; 02-09-16 at 04:29 PM.

Johnnythunder

You would have lost your Liverpool under bet had the blind ass refs called the obvious Penalty. Also, there was a shot that rang off the post and lots of close calls. It's actually a miracle that this game went under. Nice call of Boro - wish I would have bet it. I bet under 1 and 1.5 first half.

iKushtyy

I hear ya. But I feel Liverpool don't have goals in them with Benteke starting, low on confidence and must be the only CF who never goes in the box, SMH. Combined with the ticket price uproar currently distracting the club, I didn't think they'd score at all TBH. Distracted by all the hoopla, doesn't help the team. And WH have hit a light scoring patch ATM, Payet not commanding games like he was previously to his injury, Carroll injury takes the majority of the aerial attack out of WH's Arsenal. In time Payet will command again. Of course either side of 2.5 was a tricky play, I'd be much more comfortable betting U3.5, but price isn't as good.

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

Quote Originally Posted by iKushtyy View Post
    I hear ya. But I feel Liverpool don't have goals in them with Benteke starting, low on confidence and must be the only CF who never goes in the box, SMH. Combined with the ticket price uproar currently distracting the club, I didn't think they'd score at all TBH. Distracted by all the hoopla, doesn't help the team. And WH have hit a light scoring patch ATM, Payet not commanding games like he was previously to his injury, Carroll injury takes the majority of the aerial attack out of WH's Arsenal. In time Payet will command again. Of course either side of 2.5 was a tricky play, I'd be much more comfortable betting U3.5, but price isn't as good.
    *Benchteke