jankay
    jankay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 708

Talk me out of making this bet

I'm thinking of dropping $5000 CAD on a parlay of
    Chelsea vs PSG, PSG advances
    Arsenal vs Barca, Barca advances
    Dortmund vs Porto, Dortmund advances (Europa)

When you add them up it comes to 2.96 * $5000 = $14800

As for the reasoning, at the form that Chelsea is in right now, they're just no match for PSG. Plus, PSG has an edge in that they've already pretty much secured a win in their domestic league, while Chelsea is struggling not to get relegated.

As for Barca, its pretty much self explanatory, Arsenal always drops at the round of 16, and Barca is well... Barca.

For Dortmund, they probably cant win the league but they have pretty much secured the second spot in the league, while Porto has to focus on their domestic campaign for the chance to win the title. On top of that, Dortmund is just on a different level compared to Porto.

Is this a bad idea? Talk me out of it.

Stokes36
    Stokes36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I find it hard to talk you out of that, to be quite honest.

Barca gonna Barca. lol

I think Chelsea could rise up vs PSG but I certainly would not expect that at all

Dortmund is one of the best squads in the world.

I'm down with it. BOL!

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

UEFA gonna Barca ... But maybe not? Arsenal really impressive this year and La Liga is just too easy for Barca, maybe Arsenal can prevail? I'm not saying this parlay can't hit because I wouldn't say the other 2 are guarantees either, also, the reward doesn't seem THAT great given the risk? Don't! Lol