ThomasHB
    ThomasHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 569

It's cup final day and I have one bet in the big match.

Rangers vs Hibernian

Advice: OVER 2.5 Goals at 1.88 Sbobet (1.76+)
    Straight away, this was my thinking on this game if the price was ok and I am actually quite surprised to see us being offered the price that is available. Rangers obviously won the league a few weeks back and will be playing Premiership football again next season. Hibs missed out having lost 3-2 to Falkirk in the dying seconds just last weekend. It remains to be seen if they have got over that disappointment yet but with this being a cup final, you would expect them to be right up for it. I think there is a lot of pressure on Hibs today. They have never won this trophy and with what looked like a very promising season 3 months ago could turn into one to forget should they go on to lose what will be their 2nd cup final this season. Rangers definitely switched off after winning the league. They have had 3 weeks to prepare for this game whereas Hibs have been on the go pretty consistently. I do think both teams will feel like they can really win this today and I am expecting goals. Rangers under Mark Warburton only play one way and that is to be very attacking using the flanks with their full backs pushing high up. This has worked for them very well but defensively it does mean they are still vulnerable and they do concede a lot of sloppy goals. Defensive midfielder Dom Ball is missing for Rangers today and he will be missed in front of the back four. Up front, top goalscorer Martyn Waghorn is ready to return though. For Hibs, there are no major problems and it will be interesting to see if James Keatings continues up front with Stokes having scored their 2 goals last weekend. It means top scorer Jason Cummings will miss out but the Hibees do have plenty of firepower when going forward. Games between these sides this season have been very very open (apart from a 1-0 Rangers win in August). 4 out of the 5 matches have had 22 goals. The way I see both teams setting up and playing today means we should be in for another very open match with chances at both ends. I don't think either will sit back and both know they are capable of beating each other going with previous results this season. This should be a very entertaining cup final and the over line is priced very nicely in my book.
    Points Awarded:

Vegas70 gave ThomasHB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ThomasHB

Rangers 2-3 Hibs.

Easy win for the over 2.5.
    Points Awarded:

cer gave ThomasHB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ThomasHB

Clear value in the play off final for me today. The final game of the 2015/16 season...

Scottish Premiership Play Off Final 2nd Leg

Kilmarnock vs Falkirk
    Advice: KILMARNOCK -0.25 at 2.05 Sbobet (1.96+)

Falkirk won the first leg of this game 1-0 on Thursday night scoring with what was the final kick of the ball. To be honest, they got very lucky as I felt over the 90 minutes, Kilmarnock probably just edged it. They certainly created the better chances and should have had a penalty kick in the first half. However, we have spoke about this Falkirk side recently and one of their greatest attributes is never knowing when they are beaten. They have lost just 1 game in the last 3 months and wins over Hibs and Rangers certainly show they are a good side.

I do think they are riding their luck a little though and I also thought they had the run of the ball with them in both legs of the play off semi against Hibs. Saying that, we cannot say anything bad about their attitude and if Kilmarnock are not at their very best today they will be playing Championship football next season. It will be interesting to see how Peter Houston lines up here as they obviously have a 1 goal advantage. I would expect them to play on the counter and Killie should be the side pressing from the start.

Will Falkirk play 2 up front again here with McHugh partnering Baird or will Houston play a little more cautiously? Key front man Josh Magennis missed out for Killie on Thursday meaning Boyd played up top alone so it will be key to see if Josh returns for this crucial game today and I would expect Kilmarnock to go with 2 up top. Let's wait for line ups....

Kilmarnock: MacDonald; Taylor, Addison, Ashcroft, Hodson; Obadeyi, Dicker, Kiltie, Slater; Magennis, Boyd

Falkirk: Rogers; Leahy, Muirhead, McCracken, Vaulks; Watson, Sibbald, Kerr, Taiwo; McHugh, Baird

Good news for Kilmarnock with Josh Magennis returning and he certainly gives them a physical presence up top alongside Boyd. McKenzie and O'Hara drop out from Thursday and it looks a decent Killie side for me.

The only change for Falkirk from Thursday is that Blair Alston misses out in midfied and Tom Taiwo replaces him there.

I can't get away from Kilmarnock at the prices on offer here. Falkirk have been on an incredible run lately but I just get the feeling that has to stop at some point and certainly in their recent games, they haven't played too well despite getting results. I think having Magennis alongside Boyd again is a huge plus for Kilmarnock and they will create chances again as we seen on Thursday. It may well be tight and cagey at times but I have to give the edge to the home side here at the prices and Killie -0.25 is value at 1.96+ for me. For me, Killie can win this today but I wouldn't be surprised by a narrow victory and if this even went all the way to extra time.... all we care about of course is the 90 minutes!

ThomasHB

FT: Kilmarnock 4-0 Falkirk

WIN. Another win and a great end to the season.

For details on my mailing list for next season, please get in touch with me via email: thommobhoy@hotmail.con
    Points Awarded:

cer gave ThomasHB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ThomasHB

The new season starts next week for us with pre season games expecting to start.

If you are interested to receive all of my mails and would like a trial during pre season, please get in touch with me via email or skype: thommobhoy@hotmail.com

www.thomashb.blogspot.com

ThomasHB

The new season has now started in Scotland with our first competitive previews being sent out yesterday.

If you want to receive all of my previews via email, please get in touch with me.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasHB View Post
    The new season has now started in Scotland with our first competitive previews being sent out yesterday.

If you want to receive all of my previews via email, please get in touch with me.
    How do u get in touch thx

ThomasHB

Quote Originally Posted by 16johnnymac View Post
    How do u get in touch thx
    Email me or add me on Skype: thommobhoy@hotmail.com

ThomasHB

One for tonight. For a trial of my service and to receive all previews, please get in touch with me.

Europa League

Brondy vs Hibernian

Advice: OVER 2.5 Goals at 1.92 Sbobet (1.80+)
    Brondby lead this tie 1-0 from the first leg last week having taken the lead within 2 minutes after a goalkeeping error by Otso Virtanen in the Hibs goal. The goalkeeping situation remains a problem for Hibs and they will have to go with him again this evening. I actually thought Hibs played well last week and they certaintly created enough chances in the game. Jason Cummings scored a perfectly good goal only for it to be chopped off for offside which looked harsh. Brondy are clearly a dangerous side though and this will be difficult for Hibs to overcome this evening. Having conceded that away goal last week and trailing the match, they will have to open up this evening (that is normally the way they play anyway) and there is no doubt the Danish side will create chances also. They scored 10 against Icelandic side Valur over two legs in the last round and they warmed up for this with a 4-0 win at home to Esjberg in the league at the weekend. They have been involved in games that have been high scoring lately and the same can be said for Hibs in pre season (6-1 against lower league side and 4-1 against Motherwell). The Hibs defence hasn't really improved from last season when it always worried me (we spoke about it several times) but there is no doubt they have plenty of attacking potential in their squad with Jason Cummings, Martin Boyle and now new signing Grant Holt. I think the over line is very generous here at 2.5 and with this looking very open with chances at both ends I make 1.80+ value.

tradeout
    Become A Pro!
    tradeout's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55306

tout ?

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

nahhh lol

ThomasHB

The new Scottish season kicks off tomorrow with all 4 divisions kicking off.

For a trial preview of my advice/previews on my mailing list, please get in touch as I am currently able to offer discount.

Email: thommobhoy@hotmail.com

ThomasHB

U20 Development league kicks off in Scotland today.

Excellent info available for these games with team line ups giving us a huge edge. If interested, please email or add me on skype.

ThomasHB

I haven't posted here for a while, the email service is still fully operating, we have had another great season particularly with the Reserve games in Scotland.

The lower league play off games kick off tonight and I have one bet to advise.

Scottish League One Play Off Final 1st Leg
    Annan Athletic vs Clyde
    Advice: ANNAN +0 at 1.94 Pinnacle (1.76+)
    The first leg of the play off final tonight sees Annan host Clyde at Galabank. Clyde finished 8 points ahead of Annan in the league two table and both sides come into this match in terrific form. Annan saw off Stenhousemuir 4-1 over two legs to relegate Stenny from league one and Clyde saw off Edinburgh City 4-0 over two legs. I can see this going all the way in the second leg on Saturday but for tonight, I fancy Annan to edge in front. Home form is massive for Annan on their plastic pitch and they haven't actually lost a home game in their last 12 matches here, the last defeat coming at the start of December which is 6 months ago. They have been excellent in 2019 after a slow start to the season and Peter Murphy is really getting the best out of this side. They face an excellent side in Clyde but the home results/performances just give them the edge tonight in my book and I do have them as favs here. Clyde did lose away at Cowdenbeath just last weekend and their away form has been a little bit patchy whereas home performances have been excellent. Both of these sides have no fresh problems tonight so we are likely to see the teams that started the play off games at the weekend. It ought to be very close but I have been so impressed with Annan in recent months and at home, I think they are excellent value on the draw no bet line. Super value +0 at 1.76+ for me tonight.

________

ThomasHB

FT: Annan 1-0 ClydeANNAN +0 at 1.94 is a win. Tight game as predicted on http://thomashb.blogspot.com but Annan will take a narrow lead into that 2nd leg on Saturday.

ThomasHB

Friendly
    Brechin City vs Dundee
    Advice: DUNDEE -1.5 at 1.83 Pinnacle (1.70+)
    Stake: 4 Units
    It's been a really awful few years for Brechin as they head into a campaign in the bottom tier of the SPFL. Just two seasons ago they were playing Championship football but they were relegated from that league without picking up a single win and last season it didn't get easier for them as they finished bottom of league one. Back to back relegations means City have had a complete overhaul and almost all of their squad from last season have moved on from the club. Right now, their squad is looking very thin and we can expect a few trialists to line up for them today. This is normal in pre season for the lower league clubs. Many of the lower league players won't be offered contracts to stay on with their current clubs so they travel around the grounds looking to earn a contract playing in games such as this (in terms of quality, they are way off the standard of the higher clubs such as Dundee). Dundee finished bottom of the Premiership last season and will be playing Championship football this season. It was a miserable season for the Dee changing managers half way through the season but Jim McIntyre ultimately couldn't save them from going down and they go into the new campaign with rookie manager James McPake taking the reigns. He has already made a few changes to the squad but there does remain a solid spine especially at Championship level. Two excellent signings have been made in the last 48 hours with Jamie Ness joining in midfield and ex Hibs defender Jordon Forster also joining. I think both are excellent additions and their squad is shaping up quite nicely especially after going through a relegation. There will also be a fitness edge today with the home side being part time against a full time club. Brechin still look way way short in terms of numbers and preparation hasn't been ideal. Saying they are way short is a bit of an understatement as they have lost so many players in a short space of time, I am actually wondering what their squad will look like on the first day of the season (things are going to be rushed). They will use this game to try out a few players and different things and Dundee should have far too much quality. I am keen on the visitors here and think the -1.5 line is excellent value. There is a feel good factor about the Dee since McPake has come in and the signings have been excellent. The same cannot be said for Brechin who have been in free fall for some time. Big class difference here and I'm strong on this game today and I'm going with 4 units on Dundee -1.5 at 1.84.

For more information on joining my email service and receiving all of our bets, contact me for further information: thommobhoy@hotmail.com

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15567

Missed this one (luckily it seems) but good to see you back here, you always did a great job in the scottish leagues

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Thank you for posting thomas..!

ThomasHB

July P/L: +2.66

Wednesday Friendly

Dinamo Bucharest vs Kilmarnock
    Advice: UNDER 2.5 Goals at 1.95 Pinnacle (1.82+)

Stake: 2 Units
    This is not a market I am a big fan of in recent seasons but sometimes it does appeal in certain circumstances and I do believe there is value in this tonight. Like last night, I don't know too much about the foreign opponents here apart from a small bit of research this morning. However, I don't think there is too much between the sides on paper from what I have seen and it seems Dinamo have some what fallen through the ranks in the Romanian top flight last season as they finished in the bottom half of the table. Gaz Metan are a side Kilmarnock drew 0-0 with on Saturday in their first pre season friendly game and they finished 2 places above Dinamo in the league so that gives us something to work on. Bucharest beat Linfield 2-0 in their first pre season game and that was obviously a match they were expected to win. Since last season, Kilmarnock have lost the excellent Steve Clarke who has taken the Scotland job and he has been replaced by Italian Angelo Alessio who has been assistant coach at teams such as Chelsea and Juventus. The Italian seems a shrewd appointment and he will be happy with his opening pre season game with that 0-0 draw against Gaz Metan. From last season, Killie have lost a few key players in forward areas with Kris Boyd retiring and Jordan Jones joining Rangers. Right now, Eamon Brophy is the only real out and out goal threat they have and they will remain a hard working side under the Italian being very hard to break down first and foremost. If we just look at their league games last season, just 2 of their last 13 games went Over 2.5. In terms of set up I don't think much will change under Alessio and although we can't base that on just the one game, the fact they kept a clean sheet against Gaz Metan bodes well for my statement and they simply don't have the set up or players to play an expansive game of football. Dinamo were also a very under side in their league last season with their last 8 league matches going under. Finally, the match is being played in Marbella, Spain and temperatures will be around 27 degrees come kick off time. This also gives it the feeling of a very slow tempo match and overall the under offers a bit of value for me. I'm taking a chance on it and going with 2 Units.

ThomasHB

Huge early value for a game on Sunday.....

Sunday League Cup

St Johnstone vs Ross County
    Advice:ROSS COUNTY +0.25 at 2.00 Pinnacle(1.80+)
    Stake:4 Units
    Looking at the early odds for the games, this is the match that stuck out a lot for me. This has come in a little from the +0.5 line but there is still value in this and I believe the line will continue to come in and the price will fall. I have this game level +0 and can't quite believe St Johnstone are such big favourites. Pre season has been a nightmare for them, they have failed to make any signings that grab your eye and supporters are starting to lose patience with Tommy Wright who has been manager for a number of years. They lost 1-0 to league one Montrose in the cup midweek and the performance was absolutely dreadful. Their squad remains very thin and they are having to cope with many players playing through knocks/not being fully fit such is the lack of players available just now and lack of signings coming in. On the other hand, Ross County have had an excellent pre season bringing in a lot of quality after rejoining the Premiership and their league cup campaign couldn't have started any better either. They have won both games hammering Montrose 4-1 and Brechin 4-0 midweek. They are looking much much better than Saints right now in terms of preparation and squad available. I simply can't have Saints favs here and if push came to shove you could even argue County should be edging this. With a start, I make them superb value and I'm taking them early for 4 units with this price almost certain to crash over the weekend.

harrycallum
    harrycallum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Dundee Utd vs Cowdenbeath

I am a professional tipster/analyst on Scottish Football having had an email service for around 4 years now and a blog for 5 years. I have watched Scottish Football for around 20 years and my knowledge of all leagues in Scotland is very good. I will share some of my previews and advice on here when time allows.

Scottish Premiership

Hamilton vs Kilmarnock
    Advice: OVER 2.5 Goals at 1.87 Sbobet (1.72+)
    This is a bet I really like today and with rain causing problems all over the country, the artificial pitch at Hamilton should ensure we still see a good game of football here. Both managers are now starting to come under a bit of pressure at both clubs with Accies picking up just 5 points from their last 7 games (just 1 win) and Killie failing to win in their last 7 picking up just the 2 points. I watched both of their games last weekend and defensively, it was schoolboy stuff from both sides. Hamilton were 4-0 down against Dundee at half time and some of the basic individual errors in defence were pretty hard to watch at this level. The second half didn't produce much with Dundee happy to sit on their 4-0 lead. Killie were hammered 4-0 at home by Aberdeen and again, defensively they were all over the place and it could have been much more on another day. One of the problems for Killie is the fact Gary Locke continues to change things around in defence and it doesn't really give them a settled side. From the defence to the defensive midfield side of things, he has changed it around too much for me. Going forward they do still have goals in the side with Josh Magennis and Kris Boyd both starting in recent games. They are playing 4-4-2 with these two on the park whereas Magennis was up front on his own for most of the earlier season games. I think they will continue with the two up top today taking into account how vulnerable Accies were in defence last weekend and this does almost rate as a must win game for Killie as they are now 4 points adrift in the play off spot and Accies sit 5 points above them. Hamilton are usually a very reliable side at home but they are giving away a lot of chances right now and it makes me much more confident in taking the goal line today instead of the home side. It was 4 against Dundee last weekend and previously it was 3 at home to Ross County. Martin Canning has definitely just lost a bit of form in his side in recent games but a win here against the side in that relegation play off spot will give them a huge boost going into the new year. I think both teams will really play to win this knowing how important that could be and defensively, I don't think either side has shown enough in recent games to suggest they are capable of keeping this tight. I expect it to become very stretched when we see that first goal and I think there will be goals at both ends with the Over line my investment at 1.72+.
    Winner: Dundee Utd
    Both Teams to Score: No
    Over 2,5 Goals
    Final Result: 3:0
    I usually use this site to get ideas on the bets because I think they have excellent predictions.
    And I agree with their prediction, What do they say about this bet?
    I leave the link below I would like to know your opinion and if someone uses this site too

https://www.betclan.com/predictions.html

Thanks

ThomasHB

Ross County won 2-1. Pre season is going well so far

ThomasHB

Nice value tonight...

Partick Thistle vs Clyde
    Advice: OVER 3 Goals at 2.03 Pinnacle (1.90+)
    This is a big game tonight and it's one I am looking forward to. These two don't meet very often but when they do, tensions are high and there is a big rivalry between both sides. I watched Clyde at the weekend as they lost 3-2 at Airdrie in what was a very very open game of football. They have no chance of qualification in this competition now so we can expect them to have a real go tonight against their Championship rivals with very little to lose. The Jags drew 2-2 with Hamilton on Saturday and they now know that a win here will guarantee them top spot in the group and qualification. They have had a solid pre season under Gary Caldwell and will be looking to play on the front foot from the off tonight against their lower league rivals. For me, this all about the feeling I have about the game. I have seen both sides and knowing Danny Lennon with Clyde, he has always been a manager who encourages his side to play football the 'proper' way and results can reflect that against higher ranked sides when they concede many goals but also score themselves. I don't see their approach changing at all tonight with nothing to lose and we should see a lot of chances at both ends. For me, there is clear value on the 3 line (I had it 3.25 minimum) looking at the approach of both sides and I have to get involved at the prices on offer. I can't see this being anything other than very open looking at the way both managers set up their sides and recent results back us up here. This has an open feel to it and we are going with 4 units on the Over 3 line.

ThomasHB

Partick 3-2 Clyde

Another easy win.

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO

nice hit sir!

ThomasHB

I have a max bet for today

Saturday Scottish League Two
    Cove Rangers vs Edinburgh City
    Advice: COVE RANGERS -0.25 at 1.87 Pinnacle (1.70+)

Stake: 5 Units
    These two sides are the clear favs for the league two title this season but I rate Cove as the standouts in this division. They are the new boys in the league but their ambitions are clear having appointed Paul Hartley as manager and they have made some excellent signings for a new side at this level. They have already been very impressive in pre season and the league cup games with many good performances. They have held Dundee to a 0-0 draw before narrowly losing 3-2 against Inverness. These are two sides who will be challenging for the Championship title this season. Their most impressive performance was last week when they thumped Raith Rovers 3-0. Hartley has made a lot of really promising signings during the last few weeks and St Johnstone forward John Robertson has now also joined on loan until the end of the season. This is a lad who has been prolific at youth level for some time now and I think he will be another excellent addition for Cove. Also joining is Aberdeen youngster Chris Antoniazzi and he scored in the 3-0 win against Raith. Again, another excellent signing who had a great season in league one with Montrose last year. He is in the future plans for the Aberdeen senior side and is on loan until January. I can also speak about the set up at Cove. Unlike many part time sides at this level, Cove are really looking to push on and the set up at the club is almost fully professional and would put many of the other lower league sides to shame. It is early days but I do think they will take some beating to the title this season and I rate them superb value to get off to a winning start on Saturday. Edinburgh had an excellent campaign last season but did tail off slightly towards the end of the season. They have been a little bit disappointing in pre season for me and apart from a shock win against Dunfermline, I haven't seen much of them. They have lost against Albion Rovers and also non league side East Kilbride and for me, there is just something missing from last season. They have also looked a little toothless and unlike Cove who have many excellent players at this level in forward areas, I think this could be a problem area for them this season. This price has already fallen on Cove and in my opinion, it will continue to do so. I wouldn't be surprised to see the line completely fall -0.5/-0.75 come Saturday and I have to get involved right now and we are going for 5 units on the -0.25 line.

Wolverine88
    Wolverine88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8564

^^^

Thx for this one Thomas!!

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO

Excellent pick my friend, great work

Wesley
    Wesley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6293

great stuff

ThomasHB

Very difficult limits tonight in the Scottish Challenge Cup but a few thoughts from me.

St Johnstone U21 vs Cove Rangers

These games are not widely available in Asia so it's not an official bet from me but I personally will be betting COVE big stakes again. The price is a gift. Don't let the fact fool you because this is a Premier side against a league two side. Saints youth side are very poor and Cove have named a strong enough side tonight. They should be much much too strong and are far too physical for this Saints youth team who get no help whatsoever from the senior side tonight.

COVE to win is 4/6 with the Euro Books, if you are able to get on that I still rate it huge value. I will also be taking the Euro handicap on COVE -1 at 2.75 (with bet365 if you can get on). Cove 3+ goals at 2.75 is also another bet worth considering.

daddywarbux513
    daddywarbux513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Tailed this... nice to see the gambling gods shine light upon us for those last 15 minutes..

Well done as always

Very difficult limits tonight in the Scottish Challenge Cup but a few thoughts from me.

St Johnstone U21 vs Cove Rangers

These games are not widely available in Asia so it's not an official bet from me but I personally will be betting COVE big stakes again. The price is a gift. Don't let the fact fool you because this is a Premier side against a league two side. Saints youth side are very poor and Cove have named a strong enough side tonight. They should be much much too strong and are far too physical for this Saints youth team who get no help whatsoever from the senior side tonight.

COVE to win is 4/6 with the Euro Books, if you are able to get on that I still rate it huge value. I will also be taking the Euro handicap on COVE -1 at 2.75 (with bet365 if you can get on). Cove 3+ goals at 2.75 is also another bet worth considering.

Wesley
    Wesley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6293

thanks again

great work

ThomasHB

August P/L: +10.89

Saturday Scottish Premiership
    Hearts vs Ross County
    Advice: OVER 2.25 Goals at 1.88 Pinnacle[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)] (1.76+)[/COLOR]
    This is a stand out early bet for me looking at the Premiership games for tomorrow afternoon. Firstly, let's have a look at both games last week. Hearts started with a defeat away at Aberdeen in what was a very entertaining match. They lost that 3-2 despite leading 2-1 with 15 minutes to play. Defensively, they looked very suspect all match and Aberdeen did deserve the victory in the end. John Souttar was taken off injured in the first half and will miss out in this game and young full back Aaron Hackey was sent off late in the game and will be suspended for this game. Those are two of the back four Hearts would have started in this game and it leaves them a little light defensively. Craig Levein has spoken this week about Aidy White filling in at full back in what would be his first start for a long time. Steven Naismith has returned to Hearts and that is a huge boost for them in the forward areas and he scored within 60 seconds of coming on as a sub against Aberdeen last week. I would expect him to start from the off here to give Hearts that much needed edge in the final third. We also spoke about Ross County last week in our over bet against Hamilton. They won that game 3-0 and on another day it could have been 6 or 7. I think they will be fine this year and this is a side who have plenty about them especially going forward. Billy McKay is an outstanding goalscorer at this level as he has proven for a number of years and they will get chances against a makeshift Hearts back line. I really don't see County sitting right back here knowing that Hearts are vulnerable right now. For me, this price is far too much on this line. Hearts are missing 2 of their back four and both sides coming into this in good attacking form after their performances last week. This line suggests County will turn up and sit very deep but I simply don't see that happening and they are more than capable of scoring and even winning this game on their day. I think it will be open with both sides scoring and the Over 2.25 line is excellent value in my book. We are going with 4 units.

ThomasHB

Friday Night....

August P/L: +6.74

Friday Scottish League Cup

Motherwell vs Hearts
    Advice: OVER 2.5 Goals at 2.04 Pinnacle (1.90+) (odds out to 2.22 here now, big value)

Stake: 3 Units
    Good value on this tonight and I am taking a chance with it this evening. We advised overs in Hearts game last weekend against Ross County and I have already said that we were very unlucky there. I've watched the game over as well as the highlights a few times and Ross County were very unfortunate not to win the game. Hearts defence was caught out time and time again and it has been a very shaky start to the season for them. Craig Levein is now under pressure and I really think his side simply must step up with some sort of performance tonight. Things have been very poor from Hearts in the first few weeks of the season but this is a big chance for them to put on a performance tonight. At the back, they remain without John Souttar which is a blow and I have no doubt they will give up plenty of chances again tonight as there is simply no chemistry in the defensive line right now. Up top, Steven Naismith misses out tonight which I must say is a blow for the over advice. However, it doesn't put me off completely as I do think we will see Hearts go at this game a bit more tonight and even at this early stage of the season, putting on a performance is an absolute must. What gives me confidence tonight is the fact they do have the players to hurt sides in the forward areas and a change of shape is surely on the cards tonight for Levein playing 2 up top and really trying to get the supporters back on side. I have been impressed with Motherwell this season so far and even in their 5-2 defeat against Celtic last weekend, they played some nice stuff. Stephen Robinson has his side playing a really attack minded game this season so far in all of the games I have seen them in and it was no different against Celtic. They came out and went at the champions and took the lead before their exploits caught up with them in the second half. Robinson has already said he will not change his approach tonight and I think that is very wise against what is a fragile Hearts back line right now. This has a very level game all over it and the odds show that. However, I do think there will be goals looking at the way both sides will approach the game and the pitch at Fir Park is in perfect condition, another thing that caught my eye last week. This has the potential to be end to end for me and I have to take a chance on the Over line, I'm going with 3 units at 2.04 (1.90+).

Our full results for the season can be seen at the following link: (all bets are also being proofed to bettin.gs this season):
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e-dw7vzzWt8EMlaGAhYvnSIBPfDLNcQPV2y4TdYAaN A/edit?usp=sharing

ThomasHB

Hearts lead 2-1 after 60 minutes. Nice and easy.

First 1234 Last