whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Has anyone noticed how common goals are around the 30-35 minute mark?

Odds seem to climb pretty sharp just before this too.

I'm curious to see if it would be profitable to wait until around the 25 minute mark and bet o0.5 in the 1st half, of course picking the right games.

Anyone ever tried anything like this?

LFC1892
    LFC1892's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 747

It's pretty good if you can choose the right games.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

If it's a big tense match and I expect it to go over 2.5 (prematch) and BTTS, I regularly wait until minute 30 to bet Over 2

rabun
    rabun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1054

IMHO you just stumbled across couple matches that turned like that. You could've easily find a couple matches that could support a theory that a lot of goals are scored between 60'-75' and so on...

rabun

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post
    If it's a big tense match and I expect it to go over 2.5 (prematch) and BTTS, I regularly wait until minute 30 to bet Over 2
    That's smart . I tend to do that often... waiting to jump fo Crystal Palace in 2 half

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Quote Originally Posted by rabun View Post
    IMHO you just stumbled across couple matches that turned like that. You could've easily find a couple matches that could support a theory that a lot of goals are scored between 60'-75' and so on...
    That's why I was curious if anyone else noticed it. This is something I've noticed over the last few months (as I've recently been betting over 1.00 in the first half). Maybe this is why I've started noticing it. It works out pretty well but I was thinking the profit margins could be much better while waiting until around 25 mins to bet.

rabun

Well then good for you . But in order to try that on larger scale you would have to comb through a lot of data.
    Maybe you on to something. Regardless BOL