000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1356

Brazil Serie A Goias - Coritiba

Brazil Serie A Goias - Coritiba

Goias are only ahead of Coritiba on goal difference and the truth is that it is going to be very tough for either team to survive without winning this game and especially Goias who have two really difficult looking road games up next, but neither seems capable of keeping a clean sheet and they will have to step up offensively to earn the three points. Both teams have seen 5 of their last six starts produce at least three goals and neither has a kept a clean sheet in seven, the reverse fixture ended 1-1 and both to score is the minimum I can see from this, but they each need more. I am not overly concerned with team news at this time of the season, but Coritiba have named quite an adventurous looking squad and the got a major boost with the news that top scorer Henrique Almeida is now available to play, four of his last six goals have come on the road and I slightly favour his team to edge this , let's say 1-2, but I feel there is better value on goals.

Eight of the last nine h2h meetings here in Goiania have gone "over", the other ended 1-1 and Coritiba have scored in eight of those, twice in four. Goais have scored in in 10 of 11 h2h games home and away, notching two or more in seven.

Goias: Paulo Henrique , Renan, Everton, Gimenez , Rafael Forster,Alex Alves, Felipe Macedo , Fred, David, Juliano, Patrick , Ygor, Arthur, Felipe Menezes , William Kozlowski, Bruno Henrique, Carlos Eduardo, Erik, Ruan , Zé Love.

Coritiba: Vaná , Wilson,Carlinhos, Juan, Juninho, Leandro Silva, Luccas Claro, Rodrigo Ramos , Walisson Maia,Alan Santos, Cáceres, Esquerdinha, João Paulo, Lucio Flávio, Ruy, Thiago Galhardo , Thiago Lopes,Guilherme Parede, Henrique Almeida, Michel, Negueba , Rafhael Lucas.

over 2.25 goals 2.16 asian line/Sportmarket

Bababooey89
    Bababooey89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

I'll go with you here

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 676

Great start with 2 in the 1st 45'... the first and last shots of the half went in...

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO

duplicate

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO

there it is.. Goias first goal was disallowed.. this one is good!

nice call!

Bababooey89
    Bababooey89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Great pick yesterday, they really spaced those out well!

mgoncalves10
    mgoncalves10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

What's are your thoughts on the Gremio - Fluminense game?