whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Wales 3/1 to beat Holland at home

Worth the risk I think. Looks like these odds were created based on the names of the teams only

Holland have been horrendous lately while Wales have been pretty solid. They last played each other in another friendly in June 2014, which Holland won 2-0 at home. But this was the same month they went on to finish 3rd in the World Cup. Look how far they've dropped since then, not even qualifying for the 2016 Euros. Wales have only lost one game in the qualifiers (away to Bosnia) and even beat the #1 ranked Belgium (although that ranking is a joke, Belgium are nowhere near being the best in the World, or even Europe)

Will Wales win? Maybe not, but I think odds of 3/1 are pretty good if you want a gamble. And keep in mind British teams never give up and usually treat every game like it's a World Cup final. Holland probably don't give a shit.

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14100

just info to add....

Wales without Ramsey , Bale (he scored 7 out of 11 goals for Wales in qualifiers - one of the lowest scorers from qualified teams) , Sam vokes ,David Cotterill and Robson Kanu....and Andy King is in squad, but not 100 %
    that`s pretty much all players who were involved in scoring or creating goals in qualifiers for Wales
    back 4 and midfield otherwise same... and 2 newbies added to squad

Robben is back for Dutch team. Holland starting new era... RVP is kicked out, Ibrahim Afellay, Bruno Martins Indi, Gregory Van Der Wiel , Luciano Narsingh and Jeremaine Lens are all out of a squad, kicked out as well...
    in squad is two first timers from Ajax and Feyanord ....and well.... Memphis Depay is in squad after all trouble and being left out...

so good few changes for both sides... Holland boss in interview said they are going to play next 2 friendlies defensive football and formation...he said 433 is not working and return to LVG`s 532 is likely. as well accent will be on controlling games to regain their "name and stance i football world" he was calling for players to be passionate and not threat these friendlies as meaningless as WC 2018 squad is in build up now and they have to produce wins to regain fans trust..
    that comes to Wales squad, than in absence of regulars there will be players who will look for few minutes on a pitch in EC, so motivation is there...

strong wales defense and possible 5 at back for Dutch side for both team`s defenses tonight

Lawrence from Leicester, Bradshaw from Walsal and Church from MK Dons in wales attacking options and changed formation and side for dutch attack tonight...
    Points Awarded:

whareouttogetme gave chuda 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: whareouttogetme

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
    just info to add....

Wales without Ramsey , Bale (he scored 7 out of 11 goals for Wales in qualifiers - one of the lowest scorers from qualified teams) , Sam vokes ,David Cotterill and Robson Kanu....and Andy King is in squad, but not 100 %
    that`s pretty much all players who were involved in scoring or creating goals in qualifiers for Wales
    back 4 and midfield otherwise same... and 2 newbies added to squad

Robben is back for Dutch team. Holland starting new era... RVP is kicked out, Ibrahim Afellay, Bruno Martins Indi, Gregory Van Der Wiel , Luciano Narsingh and Jeremaine Lens are all out of a squad, kicked out as well...
    in squad is two first timers from Ajax and Feyanord ....and well.... Memphis Depay is in squad after all trouble and being left out...

so good few changes for both sides... Holland boss in interview said they are going to play next 2 friendlies defensive football and formation...he said 433 is not working and return to LVG`s 532 is likely. as well accent will be on controlling games to regain their "name and stance i football world" he was calling for players to be passionate and not threat these friendlies as meaningless as WC 2018 squad is in build up now and they have to produce wins to regain fans trust..
    that comes to Wales squad, than in absence of regulars there will be players who will look for few minutes on a pitch in EC, so motivation is there...

strong wales defense and possible 5 at back for Dutch side for both team`s defenses tonight

Lawrence from Leicester, Bradshaw from Walsal and Church from MK Dons in wales attacking options and changed formation and side for dutch attack tonight...
    Wow thanks for the info. This is what I visit this forum for

The under looks good but I still don't know if I can pass up those odds against a poor Holland, even though Bale and Ramsey are big losses.

It'll take a little time for Holland to rebuild. Whereas Wales have the team and are just missing a few players. Although Robben could easily destroy anyone on the night though.

ATC727
    ATC727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

No chance wales wins.

ATC727
    ATC727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

easy