dreamlanding
    dreamlanding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2382

Two insanely lucky wins in two days for me

First off:

FC Dallas team total over 1.5 yesterday vs. Seattle (MLS Playoffs)

Dallas doesn't come out firing like I thought they would at home... 4 shots in the first half, 1 on goal. Nothing much happening. They turn it up a bit in the 2nd half but still can't score. Finally they score in the 84th minute. Now, having an away goal in the first leg they are through with this 1-0 lead, so they basically just need to sit back for a few mins and ride it out, which I'm thinking means death for my play. Seattle then miraculously scores on a corner @ 90' which of course now means they are through, so Dallas has to push for another goal to send it into extra time, and they hit their second goal a minute later.

Then today:

U. Espanola ML vs A. Italiano today (Chilean primera)

Espanola getting outplayed most of the game, visitors Italiano with much more possession and 2x the chances on goal that Espanola had. Italiano score @ 67' and 81' to go up 2-0. I almost shut off Flashscore @ that point thinking surely it was done. Espanola pull one back at 86' to give me a SMALL bit of hope, but then immediately are shown a red card @ 87'. Surely that's it. Until... GOAL at 91' and GOAL (pen.) @ 94'. Final score 3-2 to Espanola. Almost makes you wonder about what kind of action was on this game...

Pretty exhilarating stuff for very nice (and lucky) wins two nights in a row.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Nice man.Great to see the soccer gods smiling down upon you.

stuart288
    stuart288's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2088

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  15.7 KB

was on audax Italiano, cashed out after their first goal. Like you couldn't believe the result when I checked in the morning!

hsvankie
    hsvankie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1762

Nice work