lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

man united v wolfsburg

whats the best market for this match ?

over? BTTS? MAN UNITED?

really struggling to put money on the h2h.

caddy42
    caddy42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2578

I like the over. United has been scoring and getting scored on recently.

stevietron
    stevietron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

Wolfsburgo +1

Slowmotion
    Slowmotion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Any reason why you say wolfs Stevie ?

stevietron

They have a very talented team. Bundesliga is a most competitive league that the people think and they are doing it vey well. I value a lot the win against a good CSKA team, playing good defense en dominating the midfield.

The ManU has in my opinion a lack of competitiveness since the departure of Alex Ferguson, looks like a good team but not enough to be contenders in europe. A similar case that is happening the last years to his neighbours (City), who plays really well in England but they go to UCL and .... crash! haha

I expect a draw at least in this contest for the Germans, +1 has a lot value IMO.

Good luck!!

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

btts

Slowmotion

• Manchester Utd and Wolfsburg’s only previous European encounter was in the 2009/10 Champions League group stages. The Red Devils won both games (2-1 at Old Trafford, 3-1 in Germany).

• Bayern Munich were the last German team to beat Manchester Utd at Old Trafford in the Champions League. It was in April 2001 (1-0). Since then, German opposition have drawn three and lost six of their subsequent nine trips to Manchester Utd’s ground.

• No German team has kept a clean sheet in their last 16 Champions League games against Manchester Utd. The last side to do so were Bayern Munich in March 2002 (0-0 at Old Trafford).

• Manchester Utd have only lost four of their last 65 Champions League games at Old Trafford (W46 D15).

• The Red Devils have won 10 of their last 14 Champions League games against German opposition (D1 L3).

• Manchester Utd have never lost their first two games of a Champions League campaign.

• Wolfsburg have lost all three of their trips to England in European competition, conceding eight goals in the process.

• Wolfsburg have only failed to score once in seven Champions League group games.

Slowmotion

I think to much about stuff like this lol.

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

2-1 final

stevietron

The best ManU numbers, stats, and of course, results are in Alex Ferguson era.

With Van Gaal this team is too far from the winner team of the 00's

stevietron

Great game by Wolfsburgo, they shouldn't have gone out with a lose from this game.

The second half was a monologue.