MillDunneGood
    MillDunneGood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

First Premier League Manager To Be Sacked

I'm going for Manuel Pellegrini, his signings this Summer have been poor for the money he has spent. Man City has an ageing squad and an injury to injury-prone Sergio Aguero will seal his fate. I'm tipping them for 5th this season. However I do think they have unearthed a potentail future star in young starlet in Kelechi Iheanacho. Patrick Roberts should be good business for the future if he stays well clear of injury. So come on either agree or shoot me down in flames. What are your opinions guys?

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Ranieri

MillDunneGood

Not for me, if he can close the Arranguiz transfer, it will be the best value signing pound for pound in this transfer window, he's a great talent. Christian Fuchs from Schalke and the permanent signing of the experienced Robert Huth at the back is crucial. When Huth started at the back end of last season it's no coincidence their form improved dramatically. Ranieri did awful last time out as coach of Greece though......

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by MillDunneGood View Post
    Not for me, if he can close the Arranguiz transfer, it will be the best value signing pound for pound in this transfer window, he's a great talent. Christian Fuchs from Schalke and the permanent signing of the experienced Robert Huth at the back is crucial. When Huth started at the back end of last season it's no coincidence their form improved dramatically. Ranieri did awful last time out as coach of Greece though......
    Got the Jap from Mainz too, provides great energy & forward depth

The Chilean wants to move to Leverkusen tho...

MillDunneGood

Yeah forgot about him he runs his guts out. I'm not surprised a club like Bayer Leverkusen are sniffing around Arranguiz. I was surprised he stayed at Internacional in Brazil after the World Cup. He really impressed me in that Tournament, unlucky to be knocked out by Brazil.

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

van gaal.

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

no no wait i take that back, he will bleed them so dry they wont be able to afford to replace him.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Rodgers. Signed too many sub standard players for a big EPL club.

MillDunneGood

I agree that Rodgers is in the frame, Benteke is nowhere near worth 32 Million pounds and Danny Ings is not a player deserving of playing for such a big club as Liverpool. I just think Liverpool's board will get rid of him between November and January. I think there are people waiting in the wings for the City job......

GKakuta
    GKakuta's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it's unrealistic for any of the top 6 teams to sack their manager during the season - unless they start the season 0-14.

I'm going for Tim Sherwood of Villa.

Ogiman
    Ogiman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I am new on the forum so just to say hello to all of you guys. Enjoy new season.

Interesting topic and I've been thinking about Slaven Bilic as West Ham already had some poor games in Europe so he started a lot earlier than other managers but I'll still have to go for Quique Flores as Watford changed seven managers in last seven years and as a manager Flores never stayed for long in any of the clubs he was managing.

MillDunneGood

I hope West Ham keep Billic (as I agree with you that he will do a terrible job, like Avram Grant did) because I'm a Millwall fan!!!