Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

¡¡ andale méxico !!!

wow.. what a win Mexico... !!!

scores in the last minute.. then in EXTRA!!

WHAT A FINAL!!!!

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ BRAVO MÉXICO !!!!!!!!

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Not sure the ref can help them against Jamaica

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post

WHAT A FINAL!!!!

a disgrace to the game. Two games in a row. Last 3 goals they scored in the tournament all on penalties.

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    a disgrace to the game. Two games in a row. Last 3 goals they scored in the tournament all on penalties.
    Third one coming in philly on Sunday... Jam will defend mex will fail to break them down and at the 92nd min another pk to send mex vs USA in the rose bowl for that confed cup spot. 90k fans money from tix parking shirts and beer.... Concacaf ending... $$$$

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Nova99 View Post
    Third one coming in philly on Sunday... Jam will defend mex will fail to break them down and at the 92nd min another pk to send mex vs USA in the rose bowl for that confed cup spot. 90k fans money from tix parking shirts and beer.... Concacaf ending... $$$$
    probably you should bet your house on it.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post

WHAT A FINAL!!!!

i saw the score.. but just watched the highlights.

1) that first Red Card was bogus. That's a yellow.

2) changes whole game, those penalties likely do not happen.

i have to retract this hasty post. I did not realize that the refs played SUCH a HUGE role.
    I thought that Mexico scored in the last minute, and then in Extra Time, i did not know it was penalties.
    That is not a good way to wing the game, especially side Mexico only had 5 pts in the Group play

POST RETRACTED. I will do my homework next time,
    before posting an ill-informed post.

DwightShrute

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    hard to believe that ref called a Red Card on that elbow to the face,
    they were jumping up.. incidental and hardish contact..

but a Red Card is when you hit a guy with intent to take him out, or hurt him.

Zidane's head butt in 2006 (terrible move, France wins that game if he controls his anger)
    French were all over Italians to that point, even though tied.

but my point, is that Zidane head-butting with all of that force into that guys chest, was a Red Card–
    not this incidental elbow.. that guy acted like he was shot in the face (typical Futbol)

cherub
    cherub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

https://twitter.com/futbologia/statu...371392/photo/1

Panama has got it right.. but hey - easy money to soothe how much the U.S sucked..

HeinrichII
    HeinrichII's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 853

As a panamanian, I feel totally disgusted about what happened yesterday. Concacaf is a big mafia, only benefitting the pockets of their leaders, who cant even be named as leaders. They are a whole bunch of sellouts.

About the game:
    1. At the 3rd minute, Vela elbowed intentionally a player. An aggression like this is a straight red. The ref saw it but only gave a yellow card.
    2. Tejada and another mexican player go for a header. Yes, Tejada's hand reached the mexican player but totally unintentional. Ref gives a straight red.
    3. At the final minutes, a panamanian falls back on top of the ball and unintentionally hits his arm and the ridiculous penalty gets called. Be aware the ref was running to the penalty spot before the penalty was called.
    4. The second penalty in extra time wasnt a penalty either, clean dispute of the ball between two players, but of course, the mexican falls down and a penalty gets called.

Not only this, but this is the 2nd ord 3rd game that mexican fans throw stuff from the stands to the field, and nothing has been done about this ridiculous behaviour.

This has gone around the world. Concacaf needs to get investigated asap. This shit must be stopped.