ManagerXI
    ManagerXI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

Fantasy Premier League

I have set up a private league on fantasy.premierleague.com that anyone can join.

To make things more interesting I will give a Premier League jersey to the winner of the league.

Private League Code: 461204-116154

Link to join automatically: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-...=461204-116154

The trick is choosing between Aguero, Kane, Costa, Hazard and Sanchez. What is your cheap surprise package this season?

ManagerXI

A new signing by Stoke that might have slipped by without being noticed is Stokes signing of Ibrahim Afellay from Barcelona. Once one of Europes brightest prospects he didn't get much game time at Barca and spent last season on loan at Olympiacos. The 29 year old attacking winger loves to dribble past opponents and cut inside where he can potentially rack up a lot of points. He is not the most defensively minded player and if he starts could reduce the number of clean sheets Stoke will get. Potentially a bargain at 5.5.

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

that and deeney from watford, 2nd highest goal scorer from championship (21 goals). he wont score that many. but for 5.5m its not bad. my team, feel free to critisize/give tips, its my 2nd year at it. more then likely doing 4-5-1, 3-5-2 formations

Untitledss.jpg
    Last edited by GR33D; 08-01-15 at 10:40 AM.

ManagerXI

Traditionally teams with very expensive defenses don't do too well and be aware of the importance of captaincy double points so its important to have a top class striker that can potentially score 2 or 3 goals when you give him the armband.

Also neither of your goalkeepers are guaranteed to be first choice.

Good Luck.

beewizer
    beewizer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2681

Cech not guaranteed to be first choice?? I beg to differ.

I'm considering Falcao, as Mourinho knows how to get him and Costa to work out things. A lot cheaper than Costa as well.

ManagerXI

I would wait to see how Falcao fits into the system before giving him a starting place, he will be easy to work into your team if he looks like he will rediscover his Atletico form.

I missed Wojciech Szczęsny going to Roma. Cech is definitely first choice but at the same price as Courtois I will take the Chelsea goalkeeper every time as Mourinho will close up shop against the mid table teams when they are winning 2-0 with 20 minutes to go while Arsenal continue to attack and leave gaps at the back.

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Here is my team, good luck to everyone.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 08-19-15 at 01:55 PM. Reason: attachment does not exist

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Here is my team, good luck to everyone.[/QUOTE]
    Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 08-19-15 at 01:55 PM. Reason: attachment does not exist

ManagerXI

Of the premium attacking players , considering injuries and fixtures, it looks like Hazard, Walcott and Rooney may be the best three in that price bracket to start the season.

ManagerXI

Poor opening gameweek where I was lucky to break the 40 point mark... Good news is that i have a lot of different players to the league leader who also used his bench boost on the first week so he might not be around for the full season...

Anybody played their wildcard yet?

ManagerXI

Did you spot any surprise packages? Overall I think Swansea will do well this year but I'm not convinced by Gomis.

ManagerXI

I think that was my worst score in 4 seasons!