cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Houston - RSL
    Erick Torres to score anytime @3.60 (1 unit)

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

SKC - Orlando
    Orlando +0.5 @2.20 (1 unit)

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by twestacott View Post
    Thanks Cog. I am in Canada but I think Bovada also services Canada. I will check it out.
    bovada technically does NOT service Canada...but the virtually-equivalent site "bodog.eu" does...your account will have to be denominated in CAD (no choice to have it as USD)

they accept bitcoin for both in- and out-movements...also, make sure that you click onto the site from an sbr-link when you register and thenceforth you can buy cad100 credit there for just 1200sbr's (with the std 5xrollover) easily from the sbr-store...a fairly painless way to pad the balance from time to time
    Last edited by fitguy67; 05-16-16 at 10:26 AM.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

5/17

IndependienteDelValle - PUMAS
    IndependienteDelValle ML @2.05 (2 units)
    IndependienteDelValle -1 @3.10 (1 unit)

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

5/18

Liverpool - Sevilla
    BTTS yes @1.80 (1 unit)
    Bookings over 4.5 @2.06 (1 unit)

America - Monterrey
    Over 3.0 @2.32 (1 unit)
    https://chapinmagico.blogabet.com/pi...ados-monterrey

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

XDK, news about that are coming very soon.

Malacateco - Suchitepequez
    Over 2.5 @1.80 (1 unit)
    https://chapinmagico.blogabet.com/pi...-suchitepequez

Toronto - NYC
    David Villa to score anytime @2.75 (1 unit)
    https://chapinmagico.blogabet.com/pi...w-york-city-fc

NYRB - ChicagoFire
    Over 3.5 @2.63 (1 unit)

Toulon is back and one of my favorite tournaments - very entertaining matches - games are 80 min only
    MexicoU23 - FranceU23
    Over 2.5 @1.80 (1 unit)

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

5/19

Toulon tourney
    EnglandU21 - PortugalU20
    Portugal +0.5 @1.80 (1 unit)

GuineaU23 - ParaguayU23
    Over 2.5 @1.95 (1 unit)

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

5/20

Toulon tourney
    MexicoU23 - CzechRepublicU20
    MexicoU23 ML @2.10 (1 unit)

Toulon tourney
    BulgariaU21 - FranceU20
    FranceU20 to score in both halves @2.25 (1 unit)

IndependienteDelValle - RiverPlate
    BTTS yes @1.83 (1 unit)

Barcelona - MashucRuna
    Over 2.5 @1.85 (1 unit)

PhiladelphiaUnion - DCUnited
    Under 2.0 @2.57
    Last edited by cogiditopapa; 05-20-16 at 12:29 AM.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Updated record from 5/4/2016 – 5/22/2016

5/4/2016 - 5/22/2016
    36W-2P-28L
    +9.435 units

Power plays record
    13W-3P-8L
    +48.21 units
    (Power play record is for info purposes only, the units were already counted in my record above)

Total Record
    519W-84P-476L
    +300.2761 units

Unit size: $100 = 1 unit
    Starting Bankroll: $4,000.00
    Current Profit = $30,027.61
    Current Bankroll = $34,027.61

Time = 352 days (from 6/06/2015 to 5/22/2016)
    wagers placed = 1079
    ROI = 850.69025 %
    Winning rate = 52.16%

Reference pages of last records posted:
    Last complete update of my record as seen above. page #28 post #964

It has been a great run at SBR capping full seasons the past 2 years. Today will be my last post as I will be posting in Blogabet full time from now on. It sadness me to stop sharing my picks here but I am also very happy to initiate a new run providing professional investment advice in these markets.

I will post plays for Copa del Rey and CL as my last plays and I will update my record once more. If you want to continue following me and get insight analysis of all my plays, you can find me here: https://chapinmagico.blogabet.com/

Next week I will do a full recap if my season (power plays analysis, lessons learned, betting system, bankroll management, objectives, etc).

Always, Respect to everyone that grind day in and day out through this markets and come out with a profit. Long nights reading, watching sports news daily, following your leagues, injuries, acknowledging loses and cheering through victories, sharing information, etc. To all of you cheers.
    Last edited by cogiditopapa; 05-22-16 at 04:06 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Stackzilla gave cogiditopapa 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

5/22

Barcelona - Sevilla
    Barcelona Over 2.5 @1.80 (1 unit)
    Barcelona ML & over 3.5 @1.90 (1 unit)

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats, thanks for all your hard work. I'll be sure to check in over there for your picks.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Good luck Papa! You will be missed. You are a great guy and provide some great insight. Best of luck brudda.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    Congrats, thanks for all your hard work. I'll be sure to check in over there for your picks.
    Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    Good luck Papa! You will be missed. You are a great guy and provide some great insight. Best of luck brudda.
    Thank you brothers, cheers!

<br>
    <br>

twestacott
    twestacott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5512

Anyone got another top notch soccer guy to follow?

asiantiger
    asiantiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

On Twitter. There is a guy posted for free and pretty solid. The Vegas Refund. Look him up

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Quote Originally Posted by asiantiger View Post
    On Twitter. There is a guy posted for free and pretty solid. The Vegas Refund. Look him up
    I can attest to that he's a buddy of mine he is rock solid in several sport soccer MLB hoops he does post football as well but his plays are free and he's around 59/60plus % come and check him out

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

private message me

hope444
    hope444's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Free Super Tips.this is the website for accumulator and in play tips.i can challenge you you'll not find any website like this for free.forget about only free,their live in play tips are much better than other people's paid tips.i can't follow their in play tips because my country time zone is different from UK time zone.

I personally advise you to not follow their accumulator and in play challenge tips because they are profitable in long run but in starting you can lose like 30 times before getting the big win.so i'll advise you to follow only their in play tips.their record from August to April is 596.09 pounds considering if you bet 10 pounds on their every tip.so this is 60 unit profit in 9 months which i think is pretty good for free.

I only log in to my sbr account for giving this website name to people who wants great tips for free.BOL

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

Quote Originally Posted by hope444 View Post
    Free Super Tips.this is the website for accumulator and in play tips.i can challenge you you'll not find any website like this for free.forget about only free,their live in play tips are much better than other people's paid tips.i can't follow their in play tips because my country time zone is different from UK time zone.

I personally advise you to not follow their accumulator and in play challenge tips because they are profitable in long run but in starting you can lose like 30 times before getting the big win.so i'll advise you to follow only their in play tips.their record from August to April is 596.09 pounds considering if you bet 10 pounds on their every tip.so this is 60 unit profit in 9 months which i think is pretty good for free.

I only log in to my sbr account for giving this website name to people who wants great tips for free.BOL
    That's BS .... Total BS ....

FREE SUPER TIPS are awful and I mean awful...
    1. They lie about their record. 596.09 is ridiculous. Only in March and April they lost around 800 pounds with their 'STRICT' bankroll management.
    2. FST are basically an affiliate site. They are making money from the users that click on their ad tweets not from the bets they placed.
    3. The In Play challenge is also useless. The last time I checked they had successfully completed two IN Play Challengers since 2013. Even if that's true (which I doubt) they are still in the red. A typical challenge is from 10 to 1000 $. Starts every week.

Use your brain guys.

hope444

Quote Originally Posted by rankslash View Post

1. They lie about their record. 596.09 is ridiculous. Only in March and April they lost around 800 pounds with their 'STRICT' bankroll management.
    2. FST are basically an affiliate site. They are making money from the users that click on their ad tweets not from the bets they placed.
    3. The In Play challenge is also useless. The last time I checked they had successfully completed two IN Play Challengers since 2013. Even if that's true (which I doubt) they are still in the red. A typical challenge is from 10 to 1000 $. Starts every week.

Use your brain guys.
    I don't know how you can say that? i personally checking this site since 1 year everyday.i think you are not understanding what i am trying to say.they offer so many types of tips :

win acca
    btts acca
    win & btts acca
    bankroll builder
    daily double
    10 to 1000 challenge
    10 to 100 challenge(they just started now,new project)

Now what i am telling you to avoid all these types of tips and follow only their live in play tips.their live in play tips are most profitable and their overall profit from august to april is 596.09 pounds,i know this figure is true because sometimes i follow their live in play tips.if i remember then in 1 or 2 months they were in loss and they admitted it on their website.
    they don't lie about their record.everyday i see tip and in front of my own eyes tip either hit or loss,so how can they lie about their record?

ultimately it depends on you to trust or not but i know 10000000% they don't lie about their record.their live in play tips are awesome in long term.just remember 2 or 3 days ago they hit 4 out of 5 live bet in front of my own eyes as i was checking their tips live.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

That I don't post picks doesn't mean I died =). Cheers brothers

Bill_Hicks
    Bill_Hicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11285

Last edited by Bill_Hicks; 05-24-16 at 11:24 AM.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

I have no comments to that. I respect your thinking and best of luck to you.

rankslash

I don't know how you can say that? i personally checking this site since 1 year everyday.i think you are not understanding what i am trying to say.they offer so many types of tips :

win acca
    btts acca
    win & btts acca
    bankroll builder
    daily double
    10 to 1000 challenge

Now what i am telling you to avoid all these types of tips and follow only their live in play tips.their live in play tips are most profitable and their overall profit from august to april is 596.09 pounds,i know this figure is true because sometimes i follow their live in play tips.if i remember then in 1 or 2 months they were in loss and they admitted it on their website.
    they don't lie about their record.everyday i see tip and in front of my own eyes tip either hit or loss,so how can they lie about their record?

ultimately it depends on you to trust or not but i know 10000000% they don't lie about their record.their live in play tips are awesome in long term.just remember 2 or 3 days ago they hit 4 out of 5 live bet in front of my own eyes as i was checking their tips live.
    I'm talking exactly about their live tips. The ones that they post on Twitter. They suck. I know people that bet with them and lost a lot of money, despite keeping a strict bankroll management. I followed them for 3-4 months and I can say for sure that they are losing a lot on their live tips, also they are lying about their record. But that doesn't matter for them. They want you to lose money, so they can earn commission from their affiliate links.
    I'm not saying that you are liar, I don't want to insult you. So I'm going to give you the benefit of a doubt and say you a little bit naive to believe they are honest.

hope444

I'm talking exactly about their live tips. The ones that they post on Twitter. They suck. I know people that bet with them and lost a lot of money, despite keeping a strict bankroll management. I followed them for 3-4 months and I can say for sure that they are losing a lot on their live tips, also they are lying about their record. But that doesn't matter for them. They want you to lose money, so they can earn commission from their affiliate links.
    I'm not saying that you are liar, I don't want to insult you. So I'm going to give you the benefit of a doubt and say you a little bit naive to believe they are honest.
    can't believe in what kind of age we people are living in? i am already done with betting.i am doing forex trading at the moment.if you don't believe then ask stackzilla.i see twestacott comment so i log in to my sbr account to give him information about FST.what will i gain by doing this? and you are talking like i am a liar(i think in your mind its 50-50,may be yes may be no).

Now i can see why you are against them.i think you followed them when they were losing as they perform in patches.but i'll never agree with you that they lie about their record.its not true.please don't misguide others.check this link.http://www.freesupertips.co.uk/category/inplay-betting/

And read 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,7th blog from above.you'll see when they lose they admit it.and since may they started in play tracker.so anyone can see their picks and result.for may results click on this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...=2&pli=1#gid=0

They are already 255.20 pounds profit in may.now what i am thinking is unfortunately you followed them when they were on losing run.you are saying that they lie about record.how can i believe you when i myself have made profit with their in play tips.read blogs from 1st link and you'll see that they never lie about their record.when they ended a month in negative then they always write exact loss that occurs in a particular month.

rankslash

can't believe in what kind of age we people are living in? i am already done with betting.i am doing forex trading at the moment.if you don't believe then ask stackzilla.i see twestacott comment so i log in to my sbr account to give him information about FST.what will i gain by doing this? and you are talking like i am a liar(i think in your mind its 50-50,may be yes may be no).

Now i can see why you are against them.i think you followed them when they were losing as they perform in patches.but i'll never agree with you that they lie about their record.its not true.please don't misguide others.check this link.http://www.freesupertips.co.uk/category/inplay-betting/

And read 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,7th blog from above.you'll see when they lose they admit it.and since may they started in play tracker.so anyone can see their picks and result.for may results click on this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...=2&pli=1#gid=0

They are already 255.20 pounds profit in may.now what i am thinking is unfortunately you followed them when they were on losing run.you are saying that they lie about record.how can i believe you when i myself have made profit with their in play tips.read blogs from 1st link and you'll see that they never lie about their record.when they ended a month in negative then they always write exact loss that occurs in a particular month.
    OK, this is not the place to discuss them so it's my last reply on the subject.
    The link that you posted is from their official website. You can't use that as a credible source. I can make my own website and post that I'm 1000 units in profit for the day. You've got your opinion of them and i respect that.

However, I'm a long time member of this forum and I believe that my opinion matters too. In my opinion, freesupertips.co.uk are liars. Trust me guys, don't waste your time and money with that website. Few reviews of their scam website:

http://www.honestbettingreviews.com/free-super-tips/
    http://soccerpredictions24.com/freesupertips.co.uk

** Edit: these are the first two links on google. You can find literally hundreds negative reviews about these liars and other websites too.

hope444

OK, this is not the place to discuss them so it's my last reply on the subject.
    The link that you posted is from their official website. You can't use that as a credible source. I can make my own website and post that I'm 1000 units in profit for the day. You've got your opinion of them and i respect that.

However, I'm a long time member of this forum and I believe that my opinion matters too. In my opinion, freesupertips.co.uk are liars. Trust me guys, don't waste your time and money with that website. Few reviews of their scam website:

http://www.honestbettingreviews.com/free-super-tips/
    http://soccerpredictions24.com/freesupertips.co.uk

** Edit: these are the first two links on google. You can find literally hundreds negative reviews about these liars and other websites too.
    Yes your opinion definitely matters bro.i have nothing against you.but i'll advise others who are interested to not to listen neither you nor me and test their in play tips on their own.this is also my last reply as i rarely come at sbr these days.Bol for your future betting.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

5/28

RealMadrid - AtleticoDeMadrid
    Draw @3.10 (1 unit)
    BTTS yes @2.0 (1 unit)

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=hope444;25756424]Free Super Tips.this is the website for accumulator and in play tips.i can challenge you you'll not find any website like this for free.forget about only free,their live in play tips are much better than other people's paid tips.i can't follow their in play tips because my country time zone is different from UK time zone.

I only log in to my sbr account for giving this website name to people who wants great tips for free.BOL[/QUOTE
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...e-help-me.html

1. They lie 1000 their record. 596.09 is ridiculous. Only in March and April they lost around 800 pounds with their 'STRICT' bankroll management.

Use your brain guys.

win acca
    btts acca
    win & btts acca
    bankroll builder
    daily double
    10 to 1000 challenge

ultimately it depends on you to trust or not but i know 10000000% they don't lie absolutes their record.their live in play tips are awesome in long term.just remember 2 or 3 days ago they hit 4 out of 5 live bet in front of my own eyes as i was checking their tips live.
    this should keep u busy no one ever told u about getting rid of the evidence you ain't no tipster I ain't no tipster. I do me, penetrate yo feeling at least when I was hustlin people knew what they was buying and I ain't talking tips step ya game up if u goon a try this shit get your war daddy to teach ya from the looks u ain't gettin it and if he thinks he got 1 on me I got him too y'all must think we idiots now stop bothering me just watched two hippos hug it out for 15mins penetrating DC

First ... 27282930