stuart288
    stuart288's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2088

Carpi vs. Catania

Hi, I've viewed this forum for a while but never joined but after seeing this match tonight I have never seen odds for a football match like this before.

It is the final round of matches in Serie B and Carpi are already champions, 8 points clear of 2nd place. They go into tonight's game currently at odds of 3/1 (+300) with Catania priced at 18/5 (+360) and the draw at 1/1 (+100).

Catania are currently in 15th position in the league safe from automatic relegation but could be dragged into the play-offs if either Modena or Virtus Entella pick up all 3 points tonight.

I still see this as incredible value on Carpi who beat Catania in the return fixture in December 2-0 whilst the Draw No Bet is priced at 20/21 (-105). Kick off is in 1 hour 30 minutes.

Anyway I thought I would share this match with you all and hope to help make some money for everybody.

BOL

Quill
    Quill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Catania won't lose here.
    Carpi has nothing to play for, Catania does and they'll give their everything in this match. That's why the odds. Bookies know it.

stuart288
    stuart288's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2088

If Catania was at home I'd stay clear but both teams are in similar form results wise both winning one in their last five matches.

I'll also have two correct score bets of 0-0 and 1-1.

Quill

Quote Originally Posted by stuart288 View Post
    If Catania was at home I'd stay clear but both teams are in similar form results wise both winning one in their last five matches.

I'll also have two correct score bets of 0-0 and 1-1.
    I looked it up a bit and realized that Catania are in for the draw. If they get the draw, they are safe, as regardless of the other results, they'll be above the relegation line.

The bookies are also in agreement, as for a draw they pay very little compared to a win (home or away).

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Draw is 1.65 now lol

I'm guessing Catania only need a draw to avoid relegation...

Quill

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    Draw is 1.65 now lol

I'm guessing Catania only need a draw to avoid relegation...
    Correct

Quill

Pinnaclesports offers only the over/under and the pk options

Quill

FT 0-0