whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Europa League

Thoughts on the games?

Napoli vs Dnipro
    Sevilla vs Fiorentina

I like BTTS in the Sevilla game, not sure about Napoli. They should win but you just can't be sure with them.

dreamlanding
    dreamlanding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2382

I was thinking of parlaying Napoli ML with BTTS in Sevilla/Fiorentina, but it only comes out to around +150 which is kind of low considering I'm starting to wonder whether really Fiorentina have an away goal in them. Napoli should take care of business at home.

Fiorentina over 0.5 is -170, so if you break it down that way hinging a +150 parlay on that might not be so bad.
    Points Awarded:

picopico101 gave dreamlanding 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Fiorentina is fighting for 5th in serie A, its logical to presume they would rather qualify for the tournament next year but a light schedule will have them throw everything in this match. Sevilla were unbeaten for 26 matches at home in all competitions until that nail-biter with Real, they are in very good form and with the 1st leg @ home I expect them to make it count for a return to the final and their speculative 4th title...

On the other side we have Napoli...a very fickle team with a surprising amount of quality that can rival almost any team when they are up for it...Benitez is a master in European competition and faces the same statement game @ home before an away leg that will probably decide the tie

Both teams (Napoli & Sevilla) will look to win but I feel Napoli is the more confident team away of the two and will try their best not to concede at home while Sevilla will surely seek a confident victory...

unitedlad
    unitedlad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7803

Quote Originally Posted by dreamlanding View Post
    I was thinking of parlaying Napoli ML with BTTS in Sevilla/Fiorentina, but it only comes out to around +150 which is kind of low considering I'm starting to wonder whether really Fiorentina have an away goal in them. Napoli should take care of business at home.

Fiorentina over 0.5 is -170, so if you break it down that way hinging a +150 parlay on that might not be so bad.
    That's not a bad parlay at all - but I don't trust Napoli.

I think I'll be on the both teams to score @ 1.91 in Sevilla game, and also Sevilla ml @1.83 - I think there is an extremely high chance of one of these cashing, and a decent chance at both of them. No way Sevilla don't score in this game. Fiorentina, yet having a decent defence, aren't exactly known for their ability to keep opponents out - more in their ability to counter with pace and work very hard at getting back.

I went for Cleveland Cavs ml + Napoli under 2.5 goals for a few units. So lets hope Dnipro keep it solid and tight at the bad like they have been all tournament.

I am still to be convinced that Napoli are that good of a team. They played Wolfsburg perfectly on the counter. But Wolfsburg were naive, and that wooping was always coming. Thinking this will be low scoring - 1-0, 0-0.

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

I'm with you United. Not convinced with Napoli yet. I'm thinking or at least hoping Dnipro get a 0-0 just to take the wind outta their sails.

I really hate Italian clubs

unitedlad

Quote Originally Posted by GR33D View Post
    I'm with you United. Not convinced with Napoli yet. I'm thinking or at least hoping Dnipro get a 0-0 just to take the wind outta their sails.

I really hate Italian clubs
    Napoli fans are pure scum also. Naples is not a place I would like to visit in the near future.

whareouttogetme

Quote Originally Posted by cryptocap View Post
    Fiorentina is fighting for 5th in serie A, its logical to presume they would rather qualify for the tournament next year but a light schedule will have them throw everything in this match. Sevilla were unbeaten for 26 matches at home in all competitions until that nail-biter with Real, they are in very good form and with the 1st leg @ home I expect them to make it count for a return to the final and their speculative 4th title...

On the other side we have Napoli...a very fickle team with a surprising amount of quality that can rival almost any team when they are up for it...Benitez is a master in European competition and faces the same statement game @ home before an away leg that will probably decide the tie

Both teams (Napoli & Sevilla) will look to win but I feel Napoli is the more confident team away of the two and will try their best not to concede at home while Sevilla will surely seek a confident victory...
    I've been watching a lot of Fiorentina games this year, and they focusing 100% on Europa League fixtures. They really don't seem that interested in fighting for a Europa League spot, when 3 games can get them a UCL spot.

Also, let's not forget that they're only 3 points behind Valencia (and a UCL spot) in La Liga, and assuming Real Madrid beat Valencia, they will be tied on points so Sevilla will still be playing for a UCL spot in the league.

Also you guys are right about Napoli, they can't be trusted. They can easily blow it, it certainly won't be the first time they've choked in Europe in the last few years.

I can see it being 2-1 to Sevilla tonight, an Napoli won't blow out Dnipro at all. Maybe 0-0, 1-0, 1-1 in that game

Betlitelli
    Update your status
    Betlitelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2898

It`s time to say goodbye for Dnipro when they face first real opponent in EL, Napoli 2-0 and I don`t see Sevilla as big fav. in this matchup, teams are on similar level, draw @4.1 worth a shot 1-1...

GR33D

had a bit of time to go over these two games and the thing i feel will have most value is a parlay of BTTS-No in napoli and sevilla o1.5 tt
    at odds of $2.98

unitedlad

Napoli v Dnipro
    0-0 HT @3.25
    u2.5 goals @ 2.05
    Draw HT / Napoli FT @ 4.3
    Dnipro +0.5 1H @ 1.95

Sevilla vs Fiorentina
    BTTS @1.85
    Sevilla ml@ 1.8 (Got it at 1.83)
    Sevilla ml 1H @ 2.38

YBthebest
    YBthebest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Quote Originally Posted by unitedlad View Post
    Napoli v Dnipro
    0-0 HT @3.25
    u2.5 goals @ 2.05
    Draw HT / Napoli FT @ 4.3
    Dnipro +0.5 1H @ 1.95

Sevilla vs Fiorentina
    BTTS @1.85
    Sevilla ml@ 1.8 (Got it at 1.83)
    Sevilla ml 1H @ 2.38
    Got on most of your bets before the games started. Going right according to plan so far!!!

whareouttogetme

Would have preferred fio to get the first goal here, not sure about btts now

unitedlad

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    Would have preferred fio to get the first goal here, not sure about btts now
    Sevilla will be going for another in the 2nd half. 1-0 is not enough going to Fiorentina. Fiorentina with pace on the break. I'm not too concerned at the moment. Trying to find decent odds on Fiorentina to progress. Already got a couple of units on them to win the Tournament @ 16/1. Put it on after the first leg against Tottenham in the last 16. They've seriously impressed. The 2nd best all round team in the league. Sevilla are the best, but no this one is a coin flip right now. So if I can get decent plus odds on Fio to progress, I'll be on it.

Fio should have scored about 3 goals in that first half. Pretty unlucky so far.

Both games going pretty much exactly how I thought they would.
    Last edited by unitedlad; 05-07-15 at 03:02 PM.

unitedlad

Quote Originally Posted by YBthebest View Post
    Got on most of your bets before the games started. Going right according to plan so far!!!
    Hope you got on those 1H bets

unitedlad

Got on the Draw FT Result LIVE for the Napoli game so I've guaranteed a decent profit unless Dnipro cause a real upset. Wouldn't be at all surprised if Napoli totally shit the bed. They're getting frustrated. Dnipro playing them excellently. I think Dnipro progress in this tie.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Napoli blows. How did they destroy Wolfsburg

dreamlanding

Ended up just parlaying Napoli ML and BTTS in the other. Much more worried about Napoli at this moment.

One goal each from Napoli and Fiorentina should be all I need... Let's get it!

unitedlad

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Napoli blows. How did they destroy Wolfsburg
    Pretty easy. Wolfsburg were open as hell - which works in Bundesliga but not against good teams in Europe. Napoli have a lot of fast, flair players, and Higuain played probably the 2 best games of his career.

Dnipro are the total opposite to Wolfsburg. They sit deep, defend narrow, and work their asses off for the team and each other. Napoli don't like playing against teams who defend deep. They can't capitilise on their pace advantage as there is little room behind the defence to exploit.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave unitedlad 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Looks like Napoli draw. All those shots can't capitalize

dreamlanding

Horrorshow for my parlay... Never trust Italian teams

whareouttogetme

Wasn't expecting this. Terrible from fiorentina

GR33D

HAHAHA suck shit Napoli. I knew you were frauds. That outright win I got for Sevilla at $5.5o is looking mighty fune

whareouttogetme

Quote Originally Posted by GR33D View Post
    HAHAHA suck shit Napoli. I knew you were frauds. That outright win I got for Sevilla at $5.5o is looking mighty fune
    I had Fiorentina from the start @ 20/1

Absolutely gutted, with Napoli would have gotten Sevilla and Fio got Dnipro.

whareouttogetme

Just seen this

https://vine.co/v/eZYVZqaJrB6

Disgusting..

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

both games went exactly how i thought they would, looking forward to the 2nd leg!