16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Heritage sports book screwed me how was your over 2 1/2 in Brisbane graded tonight

Heritage cancelled my over bet 2 1/2 they team was Officaly given them a loss and win in the A-league I have not yet spoke to anyone yet but they cancelled my bet of the over they scored 3 goals I the first half !! Iam upset any suggestions and how was you over 2 1/2 graded in Brisbane game TIA

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

I was on the over too and I'm trying to talk to a supervisor about it now. My book rules say if a wager results are already determined before abandonment then it's a good bet. You heard something?

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

over 2.5 is a win, straight up. it already happened before the game was abandoned. your bookie is talking shit.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2354

yeah anything thats happened already usually gets paid out.

Evolved137
    Evolved137's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Check my thread out people..... This was huge..

5D waited 8 hours and graded it a WIN then immediately went back and took all our action away. Check player's thread "FREE $$$$$$$$$"

i posted my entire convo, and talked to two people. They wouldn't budge with a guy that plays 100k in bets with them per year.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6422

Quote Originally Posted by 16johnnymac View Post
    Heritage cancelled my over bet 2 1/2 they team was Officaly given them a loss and win in the A-league I have not yet spoke to anyone yet but they cancelled my bet of the over they scored 3 goals I the first half !! Iam upset any suggestions and how was you over 2 1/2 graded in Brisbane game TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind House View Post
    I was on the over too and I'm trying to talk to a supervisor about it now. My book rules say if a wager results are already determined before abandonment then it's a good bet. You heard something?
    Straight copy from Heritage Soccer Rules:

• Full game and 2nd half soccer wagers (Asian Handicap, money lines and totals) are official after full time (90 minutes regulation + injury time). If a match is abandoned or postponed, it must go to the 85th minute for action on money lines, spreads and totals. Match must be completed or at least 85 minutes must be played during the scheduled date.

• If a match is abandoned or postponed, all proposition bets on that match will be canceled unless a relevant market result has already happened. When a venue is changed, bets will stand unless the game is to be played at the original away team's home grounds in which case, all wagers will be canceled.

You weren't screwed. Totals fall under the full game rule. Whether the market hit or not only applies to prop bets. Sucks, but it is what it is.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Well heritage wouldn't pay on the over however shortly after I said I was done and would take my business elsewhere a $25 free play was added to my book

Evolved137
    Evolved137's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

yeah, i said the same thing to 5D 16j, apparently they didn't care about me....and i make a SHITload of bets with them.... roughly 40/wk, usually 1u-3u/each. Low as .5 high as 20. They didn't offer me shit. To be official, the referee's of this match and the league (LIVE during game and on screen) called this a "Full played game" and considered the game non suspended. I do see heritage points out particular rules like minute margins, so i suppose that could go against you....Would they grade the Under's actions if they were 90% losers? me think's yes.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6422

Quote Originally Posted by Evolved137 View Post
    yeah, i said the same thing to 5D 16j, apparently they didn't care about me....and i make a SHITload of bets with them.... roughly 40/wk, usually 1u-3u/each. Low as .5 high as 20. They didn't offer me shit. To be official, the referee's of this match and the league (LIVE during game and on screen) called this a "Full played game" and considered the game non suspended. I do see heritage points out particular rules like minute margins, so i suppose that could go against you....Would they grade the Under's actions if they were 90% losers? me think's yes.
    Under graded same as over in this scenario, no action. I've benefited from both sides before. Doesn't make it any better, but as stated before, it is what it is.

canadabetting
    canadabetting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

just keep this noted until the next when you are on the losing side of this and they screw you over

cashgamekiller
    cashgamekiller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 52

Wow total bs

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Time to change books IMO, this is a ridiculous rule.