SuperHappyTime
    SuperHappyTime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Way Too Early Champions and Europa League Thread

I'm characterize myself as a square bettor. So when it comes to really really good teams playing against each other, I don't have a clue as to who to bet on for next week's Champions and Europa League games.

For Champions, I'd guess:
    Chelsea (draw or loss at PSG, win or draw at home)
    FC Bayern Munchen (likely win on the road, definite win if needed at home, likely if not needed at home)
    FC Porto (likely draw on road, win at home)
    Real Madrid (likely on road, definitely at home)
    FC Barcelona (win on the road means a lot considering the home game. But guessing pretty likely to win at home)
    Juventus (I like their chances at home, because Dortmund has oddly been pumped only for European competition. But that fact worries me putting money on Juve)
    Arsenal-Monaco @ Toss-Up (Right now it's down to home team advantage. But I'd guess a healthy Arsenal squad would win significantly)
    Atletico Madrid (Leverkusen isn't Bayern, and Atletico looks great right now)

For Europa:
    Everton (Win-Draw on the road, Win at home, despite possibility of relegation to English Championship)
    Athletic Bibao (I can see them beat Torino on the Home stand. But I'm not sure how much further they go)
    Sporting CP (Wolfsburg looks good in Germany this year, so if I'm going to be wrong, this is likely where)
    Olympiacos (I love betting on Ukrainian football because of how good the good teams are, but I don't see the Greeks losing the tie, especially at home)
    Napoli (Like a close game during the first leg, love them on their home leg)
    Roma (I really hate how this team has been playing in Serie A as of late. But I'd still take them over Feyenoord in the home leg)
    PSV-Zenit (If this was any other dutch team or any other russian team, I'd take the other to win well. For both I take the home team, with PSV the likely overall winner)
    Club Brugge (I don't expect AaB to progress, but it wouldn't surprise me to see them win at home by 1).
    Anderlecht-Dinamo Moscow (As a square bettor, I hate betting on both Belgium and Russia (the former is unreliable, and the Russians league is bound to cheat me. Gun to head, I'd say home-home, with Anderlecht winning. But I don't feel confidant enough to throw a "sure, why not" bet).
    Liverpool-Besiktas (Nothing about Liverpool strikes me as being better than Arsenal was when Besiktas faced them earlier this year. I'd put a likely home-team-win or draw in both ties, with Besiktas winning at home and being the team that advances)
    Tottenham (While I'm an American, this is my favorite european team. I put in Tottenham to advance at the moment, with a hefty bet on Fiorentina to win at home. But I'd put copious amounts of money, blood, and semen on Harry Kane to score a goal during the matches).
    Inter Milan-Celtic (Neither team strike me as very good. I very likely see the winner getting beat in the next round)
    Ajax (Good chance for a win at home, with a win-draw in Poland likely. Legia should probably focus on winning the Ekstraklasa this year and building a team for next year)
    Sevilla (Like both teams to win with the home field advantage, but likely Sevilla pull it out)

Anything this square is really missing?

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Expect all of the Italian teams to choke and exit in the first round, especially Roma and Napoli.

Fiorentina have a decent chance (would have had a great chance with Cuadrado) and Torino could shock a lot of people.