AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

Arsenal vs Aston villa

Is anyone playing this match? I'd like to but just not sure what the right move is. I'm thinking at this point to watch the first 10 or 15 minutes hoping for no goal and then play the over 2 if it's available. I'd love some informed thoughts on this match so please chime in soccer gurus

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Arsenal -1

AceChampion

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    Arsenal -1
    It's not that I don't trust you, total and complete stranger, but I will need more than just that to put my money down. Lol

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Quote Originally Posted by AceChampion View Post
    It's not that I don't trust you, total and complete stranger, but I will need more than just that to put my money down. Lol
    Well, beating small teams is one thing Arsenal do really well, they just struggle against the bigger clubs.

Also their home form in the EPL is good, only losing once Man United in November last year, and before that they haven't lost since August 2013.

Aston Villa haven't won in the last 7 games, and the H2H record shows the last 2 times they played Arsenal won (2-1, and 3-0 in the away fixture this season)

Arsenal are missing Sanchez, Wilshere and Welbeck however, but Aston Villa also have a lot of injuries (Delph, Vlaar, Cole, Clark) and don't have the replacements Arsenal do.

I expect Arsenal to keep a clean sheet, but one thing to note is that they can start slow, which is why I would prefer Arsenal -1 over Arsenal to win the first half.

AceChampion

Nice call bro