Noi amiamo e per Lei combatiamo!!!
    ernandez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even with 10 player we showed who is the best team in Italy now

Come on Lazio.

Perfect game, perfect trainer!!!!

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

Cheers man! I'm a big fan of Lazio too! Great team, we deserve a Champions League spot for next season.
    Forza Lazio!

ernandez

Quote Originally Posted by rankslash View Post
    Cheers man! I'm a big fan of Lazio too! Great team, we deserve a Champions League spot for next season.
    Forza Lazio!
    We missed many chances against Inter, Roma and Napoli.
    We should be on 3rd place and take the CUP of Italy.
    Our team is one of the strongest ,only Juventus can give us hard time.

Non mollare mai !!!!

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

lazio is shyt

rankslash

Quote Originally Posted by ernandez View Post
    We missed many chances against Inter, Roma and Napoli.
    We should be on 3rd place and take the CUP of Italy.
    Our team is one of the strongest ,only Juventus can give us hard time.

Non mollare mai !!!!
    Our current team is easily the best we've got since Cragniotti days. De Vrij, Candreva and Felipe Anderson are easily top 20 in the world right now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ernandez

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

our current team is easily the best we've got since cragniotti days. De vrij, candreva and felipe anderson are easily top 20 in the world right now.
    lmfao

rankslash

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    lmfao
    Out of curiosity, tell me which team deserves the third place in Serie A? (assuming Juventus and Roma will be number 1 and 2)

ernandez

Out of curiosity, tell me which team deserves the third place in Serie A? (assuming Juventus and Roma will be number 1 and 2)
    Do ot forget Close, Keita and Parolo - the master two goals against Milan .

And Rude boy go somehwere elese, no one wants your stupid opinion.

Forza Lazio, sepmer fidelis

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

the standard in italy right now is depressing, saying things like top 20 in the world is like your asking to be laughed at.

i get you two like lazio very much but there a long shot from the veron, stam, nesta, nevded days its not there fault but FFP rules have really killed serie a

EPL, LA LIGA, BUNDELSLIGA standard is miles ahead, ands not even considering the french

Betlitelli
    Update your status
    Betlitelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2898

I like Lazio this year but dont exciting too much boys even Sassuolo and Atalanta can beat Inzaghi Milan on San Siro...
    1.Juve
    2.Roma
    3.Napoli
    4.Lazio
    Table don`t lie

rankslash

the standard in italy right now is depressing, saying things like top 20 in the world is like your asking to be laughed at.

i get you two like lazio very much but there a long shot from the veron, stam, nesta, nevded days its not there fault but FFP rules have really killed serie a

EPL, LA LIGA, BUNDELSLIGA standard is miles ahead, ands not even considering the french
    Bundesliga is a joke of a competition. Bayern is the only decent team in Germany. Dortmund used to be good, now they are in the relegation zone. I'll take Serie A over the Bundesliga any day of the week.
    I agree with LA liga - Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico are trully top notch teams.

rankslash

Do ot forget Close, Keita and Parolo - the master two goals against Milan .

And Rude boy go somehwere elese, no one wants your stupid opinion.

Forza Lazio, sepmer fidelis
    Unfortunately, Klose is too old. He played well against Milan but he is definitely out of form. He is decent for a substitude of Djordjevic.
    Keita was great last year, especially in Europa League. This season he lacks confidence.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Bundesliga is a joke of a competition. Bayern is the only decent team in Germany. Dortmund used to be good, now they are in the relegation zone. I'll take Serie A over the Bundesliga any day of the week.
    I agree with LA liga - Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico are trully top notch teams.
    Real Madrid
    Barcelona
    Atletico Madrid
    Valencia
    Sevilla
    Bayern Munich
    Dortmund
    Schalke
    PSG
    Monaco
    Porto
    Benfica
    Ajax
    Galatasaray
    Chelsea
    Man City
    Arsenal
    Man Utd
    Liverpool
    Tottenham
    Everton
    Zenit

All these teams above are better & bigger than Lazio, so to say top 20 in the world LOL

rankslash

Quote Originally Posted by Betlitelli View Post
    I like Lazio this year but dont exciting too much boys even Sassuolo and Atalanta can beat Inzaghi Milan on San Siro...
    1.Juve
    2.Roma
    3.Napoli
    4.Lazio
    Table don`t lie
    I'm not sold on Napoli yet. They beat Lazio two weeks ago, but their performance was mediocre at best. And Lazio were playing with the B team due to many injuries. (Felipe Anderson, De Vrij, Stefano Mauri)
    Also, I always thought that Rafa Benitez is a good tournament manager, but always fails to deliver in the long competition. We will have to wait and see.

rankslash

Real Madrid
    Barcelona
    Atletico Madrid
    Valencia
    Sevilla
    Bayern Munich
    Dortmund
    Schalke
    PSG
    Monaco
    Porto
    Benfica
    Ajax
    Galatasaray
    Chelsea
    Man City
    Arsenal
    Man Utd
    Liverpool
    Tottenham
    Everton
    Zenit

All these teams above are better & bigger than Lazio, so to say top 20 in the world LOL
    Wait.. wait
    I never said Lazio are in top 20.. I said De Vrij and Felipe Anderson are in top 20 best players right now due to their performance in the last month.
    Also Stefan De Vris was chosen for the Best defender in the world after the World Cup last summer.

ernandez

Wait.. wait
    I never said Lazio are in top 20.. I said De Vrij and Felipe Anderson are in top 20 best players right now due to their performance in the last month.
    Also Stefan De Vris was chosen for the Best defender in the world after the World Cup last summer.
    Very good answer, No one tells anything about our goal keeper.
    And I want to argue, why Lazio not to be in to 20 amongst European teams, our budget is far low than other top teams be have played decent games recently.
    Abou tht eto 200 rudeboy mentiond, tell me some interesting and dramatic games some of the mentioned teams had. Galatasaray are laying in a joke league , Liverpool, Tottenham , Everton and Zenith are far away from the forms they had.

Seria A is far ahead and in front of League 1 and Bundesliga , maybe close to interest like La Liga( in Italy anyone can make a surprise and beat the strong favourite-remember the Inter game in Turin(the second half La Veccia Segnora did not now what was happening to them).
    And mentioning Signora not to forget to tell the name of the "Prince of Rome" - The One and Only Bepe Signori . He was much like Dzola, not a typical 9 but with a heart and legs of a total soldier and dominator.
    And also to mention my favorite player who is not with us now - Hernanez. He made a bad choice for a bigger salary to go to iNter.

Our hard-core fans asked him not to go ...

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Wait.. wait
    de vrij and anderson are not top 20

and if you are judging over a few months theres no point

unless they do it on the big stage such as EPL, LA LIGA, BUNDESLIGA, UCL then they can be considered even top 50 in the world.

these are good players and i respect your dedication to your team, lazio were a good team, serie a was a good league but now the finances and standard has dropped too low for them to be considered.

ernandez

Which is your team Rudeboy?

Someone form the top 20 you mentioned above in the thread?

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Seria A used to be the best league during 1998-2007 , now it is a big shiit (from a fan of Seria A).

Lazio had a big team around 1998-2000 with Salas,Nedved,Veron,Stankovic,Mihajlovic, Nesta.
    Parma a very good team with Buffon,Cannavaro,Crespo,Thuram,Boghossia n
    Fiorentina with Batistuta,Edmundo,Rui Costa,Toldo,Repka
    Inter with Ronaldo,Vieri,Djorkaef,Recoba
    Milan with Shevchenko,Kaka,Pirlo,Seedorf,Nesta,Stam ,Maldini,Dida
    Juventus with Trezeguet,Del Piero,Zidane,Neved,Thuram,Buffon

Back in time i used to watch Bari-Fiorentina instead of Barcelona-Sociedad.
    Now,Seria A is a total mess.
    Simply take a look of their players to figure out the nowadays quality....Nagatomo playing for Inter,Constant playing for Milan...WTF ???
    Points Awarded:

Rudeboy gave pellumb341 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy

rankslash

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    Seria A used to be the best league during 1998-2007 , now it is a big shiit (from a fan of Seria A).

Lazio had a big team around 1998-2000 with Salas,Nedved,Veron,Stankovic,Mihajlovic, Nesta.

Simply take a look of their players to figure out the nowadays quality....Nagatomo playing for Inter,Constant playing for Milan...WTF ???
    More like 1998-2005. 2006 was the death of the Italian football. Calciopolli destroyed it. They took Juventus, one of the top teams in the world back then, and send it to Serie B. Inter took the role of Juve, but felt more of a substitude instead of real champions. (with only exception 2010, but Jose M. should take a lot of credit for that). Milan got gradually worse for the last 8 years.

rankslash

I still believe that Serie A is better than the Bundesliga overall. Let's have a look at the table, specifically mid table. Would you rather watch: Milan vs Inter or Padeborn vs Koln?? (10th and 11th)... Roma vs Lazio or Wolfsburg vs Moenchengladbach (2nd and 4th)??
    Last edited by rankslash; 01-29-15 at 07:24 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ernandez

ernandez

I still believe that Serie A is better than the Bundesliga overall. Let's have a look at the table, specifically mid table. Would you rather watch: Milan vs Inter or Padeborn vs Koln?? (10th and 11th)... Roma vs Lazio or Wolfsburg vs Moenchengladbach (2nd and 4th)??
    I prefer watching every time Italian than German football.
    Also to mention the crysis Calciopoli, MIlan should always had to be sent off to Seria B.
    Milan Like Man u do not have now any support form refferees and Galiani is afraid of getting into a bad affair.
    Nowadays is the time for Lazio to make the difference and to show how the htings can be done even without Hernanez , who is not at the same shape as he was with us.

Going to Inter was not the right decision for him.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Someone form the top 20 you mentioned above in the thread?
    i am from england and follow man utd

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

ahhh those were the times serie a with richardson, i used to love watching these players
    Nomination(s):

ernandez

i am from england and follow man utd
    I follow there Chelsea

we will beat Sathurday your worst part of the city and make the difference 8 points .

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

ravel morrison ha

i feel sorry for you guys in italy

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

What the hell happened to Dortmund?

rankslash

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    What the hell happened to Dortmund?
    Reus got injured + Klopp idiotic transfer politic = Relegation zone.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Would you rather watch: Milan vs Inter or Padeborn vs Koln?? (10th and 11th)
    Milan and Inter being in those positions tell us that Seria A is struggling.

Milan had a dream team with the above mentioned players ... what about now ? They have Constant,Abate,Zapata,Poli,Bonavantura and a bunch of other useless players..WTF man ? These players could play at their best with Como and Empoli back in time.

The same goes to Inter...they are so bad that even mediocre players like Nagatomo and Kuzmanovic can play for Inter !!!

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Reus got injured + Klopp idiotic transfer politic = Relegation zone.
    Klopp has actually good transfer record.

Board is the problem, selling best players I feel for Klopp very good manager, injuries don't help and sometimes a team has a bad season and don't click this is BVBs

rankslash

Milan had a dream team with the above mentioned players ... what about now ? They have Constant,Abate,Zapata,Poli,Bonavantura and a bunch of other useless players..WTF man ? These players could play at their best with Como and Empoli back in time.

The same goes to Inter...they are so bad that even mediocre players like Nagatomo and Kuzmanovic can play for Inter !!!
    Milan: Diego Lopez, Mexes, Muntari, Essien, Cerci, de Jong, Honda, even El Shaarawy.. these are solid players. Of course they are not as good as their 2004-07 team but still solid.

Inter: Vidic, Kovacic, Guarin, Palacio, Icardi, Podolski ... same here, not as good as their 2010 team, but still solid...

On paper, both teams should be in CL contention. They suddenly have everything it takes to overtake Napoli and Lazio... yet there are far far down the standing.

rankslash

Klopp has actually good transfer record.

Board is the problem, selling best players I feel for Klopp very good manager, injuries don't help and sometimes a team has a bad season and don't click this is BVBs
    Having a bad season for Dortmund would be finishing 5th or 6th... They are having a disastrous season.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Having a bad season for Dortmund would be finishing 5th or 6th... They are having a disastrous season.
    season aint over yet

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Milan: Diego Lopez, Mexes, Muntari, Essien, Cerci, de Jong, Honda, even El Shaarawy.. these are solid players. Of course they are not as good as their 2004-07 team but still solid.

Inter: Vidic, Kovacic, Guarin, Palacio, Icardi, Podolski ... same here, not as good as their 2010 team, but still solid...

On paper, both teams should be in CL contention. They suddenly have everything it takes to overtake Napoli and Lazio... yet there are far far down the standing.
    cerci ok but failed in spain

el shaaray overatted milans team is shocking lopez is a ok goalie de jong does his job the rest of the team is a joke

inter are a little better but only kovacic and icardi are truly talented players the rest are just there for a paycheck

roma and napoli are much better than the milan teams so no not CL worthy like you say

ernandez

Very good syntesis pellumb341.
    I have special opinion about those two grands from Milan . Nagatomo and Podolski war transfers to be made in Lazio, but the last time deal was not done , because Honda prize was 14Mln eur, Lotito was about to give 12 . For Podolski case was the same - he was very close to come to Rome bu last minute change and eagerness for big money and solid transfer stopped him and he was benched out with Gunners.
    Inter and Lazio fans have a strong relationship of friendship and sympathy. That is how and why Hernanez got to Inter .
    The most terrible and pity thing is that both teams form Milan, play like they do not know each other before the whistle of the referee.
    This season Lazio shown them both how the game is played, unfortunately our first is in Milan and we lost 0-3 , but we were not that bad and those two victories were not a surprise for the fans of Italian football.
    The most silly thing is that the owner on Inter , the Indonesian guy is more like the singer of Gagnam style and not like a man who wants to see Inter victorius and at the top of the table.

Mancini as a former player of Lazio and Sampdoria has a big guts but we will see what he will do . Palacio , Nagatomo and Kuzmanovic can play, but not in the same team. Mauro Icardi is a bright light, but remember how selfish he was against Juve, They were 3 on 2 and instead of passing he shoot a terrible shoot form a long distance .

12 Last