whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Let's talk Carling Cup: Chelsea v Liverpool

Thoughts on this?

Liverpool played so much better than Chelsea last time, and had something like 17 shots on target against Chelsea's 2.

But I don't think Mourinho will accept Chelsea lose again. If they lose against Liverpool after losing to Bradford I think he might take out an AK and shoot up Stamford Bridge.

I think this time he knows that sitting back won't work, and he will tell his team to go all out. They certainly have the players to do so, and Liverpool's defence is nothing special. Will Liverpool even play like last time, or will they be the ones parking the bus this time?

I'm thinking Chelsea -1 here, or Chelsea HT/FT

Though at the end of the day, it's still Liverpool. Still a big club. This is still a big game.

On paper, Chelsea should easily win. Same goes for Lazio as well (against Milan), but these are big games with big teams.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ernandez

smithah2
    Sex, Drugs and Carlton Cole
    smithah2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

the shots last game is a little misleading. Knowing mourinho, it maybe wasn't the "ideal" game. but he certainly didn't go into the match offensive minded and was happy scoring no matter what. They went there hoping for a 1-0 win worst case scenario 1-1. They just wanted to make sure they either had a lead or level ground going back to stamford bridge. Also with bradford city hangin over their heads I see chelsea out for blood. They always were going to come into this match offensive minded and the first leg away defensive minded. I see an Over 2.5 for sure. thats my bet at least since chelsea odds are without value.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Yeah I know he didn't go into last game offensive minded, but his plan didn't really work since Liverpool on another night would have won 3-1 or 4-1 playing like that (they just missed a lot of chances)

Mourinho will need to go all out attack tonight, and they'll score I think.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ondez

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11861

I miss the liverpool team that scored goals...