DNI Mourinho
    DNI Mourinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting my friend.

Nguyen77
    Nguyen77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 555

And me very uappy to see mater DNI from other side of street here ar

Money for everybody , welcome DNI Mourinho !

smithah2
    Sex, Drugs and Carlton Cole
    smithah2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

DNI please go back to covers and stay there, we are doing fine over here without you.

smithah2

Sincerely,

The entire mass of users on this forum who think your a joke and quasi hedging is retarded

Nguyen77

And actually I dun think was good to post other side ar

And me pick winners rate 70 % check my master thread here 1 year ago ar

DNI MOURINHO and me think we can work together be no 1 in US market ar

Nguyen77

Great minds look alike , and me pick winner before match start ar , DNI Mourinho ensure profit with live bed , and we all can eat good food at end of day ar

Nguyen77

Friend, and me cannot wait for your daily insight , together team down we can make money for all ar

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14262

Manchester united v Stoke city

man u has picked up a form finally.players are in believe of top 4 finish and i am expecting man u put solid run for cristmas time. any other time i would try stoke on + handicap, as they are great solid team when it comes to defending against top teams and hitting on a break, they beat man city and spurs on a road this season, but for this game they have a long injury list and players who are missing would be important for any points here.
    not that history much matters here, but stoke has lost last 11 visits to old trafford and have conceded at least 2 goals in last 6 games...
    man u missing Di Maria, Shaw ... and others
    stoke is without Steve Sidwell, Glenn Whelan, Victor Moses, Robert Huth and Peter Odemwingie

Line-up: De Gea, Smalling, Carrick, Rojo, Valencia, Young, Herrera, Fellaini, Mata, Rooney, Van Persie
    Line-up: Begovic (GK), Cameron, Shawcross, Wilson, Pieters, Adam, N’zonzi, Walters, Krkic, Arnautovic, Crouch

2 - 0 ... 3 - 1 for me here...

man u AH - 1.0 ; - 1.5 @ EVENS ....2u

Burnley v Newcastle United

gonna hit burnley to get something here. it`s been 32 years, last time these two met, does anyone remmeber ?
    Tim Krul, Fabricio Coloccini, Rolando Aarons, Siem de Jong, Ryan Taylor, Davide Santon and Gabriel Obertan are all injured.
    suspended Moussa Sissoko and Jack Colback
    Mike Williamson, Daryl Janmaat, Massadio Haidara and Mehdi Abeid are all doubtful
    there is a chance that Mehdi Abeid, Fabricio Coloccini, could play... but that really doesn`t matter to me, all doubtful ones and who ever rushed in from injuries here, are without any form, or will be playing with painkillers taken and will be worrying not to aggravate injuries.
    20 year-old Remie Streete and 18 year-old Slovenian Lubomir Satka have traveled and are on standby in case any of Williamson, Janmaat and Haidara don’t make it, as well as 21 year-old goalkeeper Jak Alnwick and 17 year-old keeper Freddie Woodman are both in the squad... thing is - Robs Elliots (GK) wife is due to give birth today, big chance he will be in hospital...
    only danger is Perez upfront and if Check Tiote " if he is in a mood" in midfield for me. if burnlay cannot pick them selves up for such a home game, to get vital 3 points to stay in top flight, expecially after tieing together run of, 2 wins and a draw, of late ... last time i put my money on them .

Burnley AH 0.0 @ 2.05 ...2u

Crystal Palace v Aston Villa

Benteke is back but villa will be without the defensive trio of Vlaar, Senderos and Baker. Delph and Kozak is out as well.
    for home side Damien Delaney and Adrian Mariappa are out, and Dwight Gayle doubtful.
    in last 5 games crystal palace didn`t score only at old trafford, surely should score at home agaist villa without their best defence line.
    ...and... even thou aston villa only has 3 goals in last 10 games but they scored in last 2 and now will be boosted by benteke return. if you look at line up looks encouraging to find a net...
    Guzan
    Hutton Okore Clark Cissokho
    Westwood Cleverley
    Weimann Cole Agbonlahor
    Benteke

price is good... worth a single ... BTTS @ 1.95 ....1u

West Bromwich Albion v Westham United

Cris Brunt have called for fans to get behind them , after 3 goalless loses (2 at home). intent is clear and seems after 2 tough games against arsenal and chelsea, they will be looking for home win. they face, what is inform west ham, they have scored in all games on a road this season (!)... last year they couldn`t get a point on a road. but no clean sheet on a road either.
    no new problems with injuries on west ham camp, home side will be missing : Pocognoli, Morrison, Claudio Yacob, Jonas Olsson...and seems Stephane Sessegnon got a wee injury against arsenal, but still might play, he is vital in home side attck, because Berahino and Anichebe up front on their own would look lost ..

West Bromwich Albion: Foster; Wisdom, Dawson, Lescott, Gamboa; Dorrans, Gardner, Mulumbu, Brunt; Berahino, Anichebe

West Ham United: Adrian; Jenkinson, Reid, Collins, Cresswell; Kouyate, Noble; Amalfitano, Downing, Zarate; Carroll

Alan Irwine was blasted after loss to arsenal , by local media and fans, that westbrom is too coutious and no adventures in their play, with cris brunt calling for fan support, they will have to step it up ... or "step out" for me of defensive comfort and this is where they might falter again, west ham would punish on a break...
    i think wetbrom aren`t and won`t be taking epl by storm this season, best in my eyes they can get here is one all or fk all...

BTTS and westahm to win @ 6 ....0.5u

Leicester v Liverpool

after cracking start of season , holding arsenal to draw here, beating stoke away and than famous 5 - 3 to man u here... they disappeared and that was it... they managed 2 draws since... burnley and sunderland...
    i know i said i will lay liverpool all season long, but i`ll take them again.

Mignolet; Johnson, Toure, Skrtel, Enrique; Lucas, Allen; , Lallana, Gerrard, Sterling; Lambert
    Schmeichel; Konchesky, Morgan, Wasilewski, De Laet; Cambiasso, James, Schlupp, Mahrez; Vardy, Ulloa

liverpool has only one clean sheet on a road this season, but leicester had 504 minute goalless streak prior they find 2 against QPR in last game. beside Cambiasso experience, only fighting spirit is on home side, they will surely up their game hosting liverpool. Liverpool might have small boost after not deserved winner against stoke and Gerrard might feel refreshed after enjoying a few days off and playing Croquet

Liverpool to win @ 2.05 ... 1u

treble : liverpool, man u, swansea @ 5.11 ...0.5u
    Goal line treble - over 3.0 in liverpool , swansea and newcastle games @ 18.21 ..0.5u

i know it`s seems big card, but EPL and CL is there my mine plays is so i put in to generate it properly and hopefuly return properly .. will be playing live as well, adding , hedging and cashing outing
    Last edited by chuda; 12-02-14 at 03:09 AM.

Betlitelli
    Update your status
    Betlitelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2898

good analysed, most of this plays should hit

chuda

@Betlitelli...whitch ones you wound`t trust your money on, you were right twice before, i wish someones here would get on opposition

i see vaughany and ace of spades don`t trust liverpool...
    well i think small value here for this game, last year it would be priced around 1.66...1.72 .. today more than evens... i think it`s worth risk a unit for double back takin` circumstances..

just to rig up a challenge, i`ll give 100 bet points who ever will call it other side with 2 liner reasoning , before game i know for Europeans it not matter , but i wanna start discussion, so someone might stay away from potential loser ...

Betlitelli
    Update your status

Well I don`t like Liverpool too I won`t put penny on them untill Sturridge will back, price for MU too low Stoke is good counter-attack team against stronger team althought thery are missing important players like Moses and Whelan so no bet from me(maybe live), hopefully tomorrow i will find your potential loser

chuda

fair play...
    about tomorrow.. i kind of remember you as arsenal supporter , is that correct ?
    because i `ll load a lump on arsenal tomorrow

+ what`s your bet on epl tonight ... if you have one ?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
    @Betlitelli...whitch ones you wound`t trust your money on, you were right twice before, i wish someones here would get on opposition

i see vaughany and ace of spades don`t trust liverpool...
    well i think small value here for this game, last year it would be priced around 1.66...1.72 .. today more than evens... i think it`s worth risk a unit for double back takin` circumstances..

just to rig up a challenge, i`ll give 100 bet points who ever will call it other side with 2 liner reasoning , before game i know for Europeans it not matter , but i wanna start discussion, so someone might stay away from potential loser ...
    Leicester havent exactly been on fire recently so Liverpool may grind out the win

Betlitelli
    Update your status

Nah i`m only supporting my moneyeventually Real Madrit.

Waiting for lineups but BTS with 2.06 in Palace-Villa is worth to try consider how many defensive players both teams are missing, Palace -0.25 or corners against Villa also on my mind.

chuda

fkn fatcawo, how much man u paid form him? 50 trillion ? ... that wilson fella looks more promising... stoke almost equalized in last minutes...
    liverpool was lucky, got a scare after red card for leicesters bad boy... not takin them against any better team...
    crystal palace couldn`t manage to find a net a home ... benteke has real lift up to team...
    all in all still returns , but pissed off with my 2 biggest bets... push and push/lose... pardew risking too much, it will come back to haunt him in hectic december fixtures...
    treble and westham at good odds cashed nicely
    +4.11...
    same again tomorrow
    Last edited by chuda; 12-02-14 at 04:41 PM.

chuda

ok, locked in treble for tomorrow
    arsenal, everton, man city, chelsea 0.5 u x 4 = 2u @ 7.25
    if someone to fk it up, most of money will come back...

my leans , i`ll add with a bit of encouragement.. or stay way with good points from anyone

arsenal to destroy saints -1 AH @ 2.37
    BTTS and chelsea to win @ 3.10
    everton AH - 1 @ 1.90
    btts to score and man city to win @ 3.10

on my opposition... man city hate to go to sunderland, everton just don`t take easy wins at home this season, it`s time for chelsea to falter, arsenal is ....arsenal

what you think ? 4 singles 1u each ?

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
    fkn fatcawo, how much man u paid form him? 50 trillion ? ... that wilson fella looks more promising... stoke almost equalized in last minutes...
    liverpool was lucky, got a scare after red card for leicesters bad boy... not takin them against any better team...
    crystal palace couldn`t manage to find a net a home ... benteke has real lift up to team...
    all in all still returns , but pissed off with my 2 biggest bets... push and push/lose... pardew risking too much, it will come back to haunt him in hectic december fixtures...
    treble and westham at good odds cashed nicely
    +4.11...
    same again tomorrow
    Good stuff.

smithah2

nice call on the west ham game. good stuff.

chuda

btts to score and man city to win @ 3.10 ... 1u

city going to "stadium of fright" to meet they bogey team they are without Eliaquim Mangala who is suspended and Vincent Kompany with hamstring problem, so at a back hopes is on "mighty" Demichelis
    black cats had a good game against chelsea, they could get a goal here if they are up for it again, and most likely will, as well as Jack Rodwell has something to prove to Pellegrini here...
    potential threat city slipping here again, but hard to go against them, after they looked good against strong saints team last time on a road... they are far behind chelsa and surely looking only for a win, i think 2 - 1 to city

BTTS and chelsea to win @ 3.10 ...1u

chelsea have 4 clean sheets in last 5 home games... and spurs most likely will be playing with one upfront here, what doesn`t sound encouraging for this bet. but its London derby, spurs coming from a confidence boosting win against everton and chelsea is without Diego Costa. if i would be hunting for chelsea`s first loss at home this year, than i would try this game, value is on spurs @ 8... they would able enough to get 1 win in 8 derbies.
    but even thou chelsea looked sluggish and tired at sunderland last time out, they surely will be up for a fight here, and maurinho will get this one over pochetino...
    i`ll just be hoping on one mistake...set piece ... or some break...

Thiabut Courtois, Branislav Ivanovic, John Terry, Ceaser Azpilicueta, Gary Cahill, Nemanja Matic, Cesc Fabregas, Eden Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Didier Drogba

Hugo Lloris, Kyle Naughton, Vertonghen, Fazio, Cririches, Erik Lamela, Bentalab, Paulinho, Aaron Lennon,Christian Eriksen, Roberto Soldado

3 - 1

everton AH - 1 @ 1.90....1u

i think everton plays well of late, ref kind of killed them last time out, at home they are finding net easy besides goalless draw with swansea, they have scored 2 or more goals in any other home game, whereas hull city have manged only 2 draws on a road... hard to see hull city getting points here. they haven`t scored in last 3 away games either. Martinez will spur up team for 3 home points to engage back in race for top spots... 2 - 0
    Steave Bruss claimed that hull`s poor form started with absence of Nikica Jelavic... he is back in a squad for this game, but i am not sure he will fair that well , going back to Goodison park..McCarthy, John Stones, Antolin Alcaraz and Darron Gibson are all out for us while Naismith is a big doubt. Bryan Oviedo and Arouna Kone might be on a bench

Gaston Ramirez and Abel Hernandez are absent for Hull

Howard, Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Osman, Barry, Mirallas, Barkley, Pienaar, Lukaku

McGregor, Dawson, Davies, Chester, Elmohamady, Diame, Huddlestone, Livermore, Robertson, Brady, Jelavic

arsenal -1 AH @ 2.37 ...1u

i think two team forms going opposite directions here. .. can`t say that 1 - 0 over poor wetbrom and 2 - 0 against dortmund who wasn`t 100% is indicator, but with koschelny back, 2 clean sheets and revange factor for elimination from cup... vs... saints dream start starting to falter .. they just wasn`t themselves anymore in last two games against shaky Aston Villa... and man city pretty much owed them at their place last time out...
    Last time in EPL saints won away to arsenal was 27 years ago and haven`t won since in next 19 meetings
    on missings - arsenal usual bunch and Shneiderlin for saints - big miss...

Martinez, Chambers, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Ramsey, Welbeck, Sanchez, Cazorla, Giroud

Forster; Clyne, Fonte, Yoshida, Bertrand; Wanyama, Alderweireld, Tadic; Long, Mane, Pelle

saints team rotation is one of least in EPL , playing in 3 days again , advantage with longer bench and few fresher starters to arsenal here...

adding goal line treble over 3.0 in arsenal , chelsea an everton games @ 12.63 ... 0.5u

have to say all underdogs today price wise has value ...
    Last edited by chuda; 12-03-14 at 01:35 AM.

chuda

does anyone here fallow India Super League ?
    i think it`s fun... loads ex players there and bookies are generous with prices there, that`s pretty young forming league and i think they are becoming more popular..

today plays Pune city v Mumbai FC
    Pune city with likes of Adrian Mutu and David Trezeguet, Pennant and Katsoranis...
    Mumbai with likes of Fredie Ljunberg and Nikolas Anelka...

it`s fun to see those old farts still playing it`s like charity XI games, end to end stuff sometimes...

i am leaning on Pune city @ 2.20

in last meeting mumbai beat them 5 - 0 but in last 5 games Mumbai just not clicking... they have scored only one goal, taking home advantage in india is plus as well as make an amends from home side...
    worth a shoot ...1u ... makes it exciting game to watch during day

will wait for lineups first...

chuda

Rubin Kazan v Zenit ST. Petersburg

Rubin Kazan only has one loss at home this season in first game rest 8 they didn`t capitulate to anyone. Zenit comes in this game with double game tally on their fixtures from CL and decider in weeks time on horizon against monaco. Hulk is suspended for this game, Kerzakov injured... even thou Zenit is they ahead in table Goal difference and point wise... i think they might be bit reserved here with that advantage in league. AVB might rotate here, or they just might not have enough for 90 minutes, takin to travel to kazan as well took it`s toll ...
    rubin has many draws , they not really finishing games sometimes , but don`t see them getting beaten today and not to lose at good odds is worth a play ..

Rubin Kazan DNB @ 2.20 ...1u

Betlitelli
    Update your status

Follow Pune CIty
    "Injury-hit Mumbai go into the game without stars Nicholas Anelka, Andre Moritz and Fredrik Ljungberg.

"It has been well documented that we have injury issues. Most of our influential players are injured and are struggling for fitness," said Mumbai FC coach Reid.
    Points Awarded:

chuda gave Betlitelli 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

took sunderland +2, hull city +2 & chelsea bol

chuda

• Mumbai City FC subs: Ralte, Preto, Raju, Debnath, Nadaya, Subash, Nadong, Fernandez

• FC Pune City subs: Mady, Belardi, Trezeguet, Maggliocchetti, Manish, Abranches, Thapa, Sarkar, Ashutosh, Shinde

• Mumbai City FC XI: Subrata, Deepak, Costa, Cmovs, Friedrich, Tiago, Letzelter, Nabi, Asif, Sushil, Yadav

• FC Pune City XI: Arindam, Kotal, Ravanan, Bruno, Lenny, Wadoo, Kostas, Pennant, Vadocz, Park, Dudu

think we good ourselves a good deal

Betlitelli
    Update your status

totaly domination, terrble finishing, we still have joker on the bench, put Trezeguet on the box and pass him the f..king ball, is that simple !

chuda

brutal ! ..and painful to watch
    should of been 5 - 1 by now
    what can you do if likes on pennant and katsarunis cannot score from 6 yards... never mind that dudu guy... does doo doo`s all the time
    i still think they will win... no wonder price is now only 1.83 on them

chuda

ffs finally.... doo doo

Betlitelli
    Update your status

Well done dudu

chuda

sent of for celebrating goal

great stuff that indian "super" league, pain to watch, but money can be made...
    doo doo , man of the match. was hoping to see trezegee...

Betlitelli
    Update your status

Superstar Dudu still on the pitch, wtf i saw red card

chuda

everton let me down for 2nd time in a row , both times going up front and fkn it up..everton has lost 12 points now from winning position... that would be +7 units in winnings this time alone seems like 90% of us got done here...

+ 0.56 from thursday`s epl
    + 4.67 from epl`s game week 14

same again on saturday ...
    Last edited by chuda; 12-04-14 at 04:22 AM.

chuda

looks like nothing much today...
    india`s "super" league anyone ?
    today plays likes of Coke, Capdevilla, Chopra, David James at 44 years of age, great way to finish footballing carrier ... maybe none of them will play ... prices are good if you get it right ..

chuda

Mordovia Saransk vs Dinamo Moscow

playing this one because of wrong lines and value on home team...
    Saransk coming into this game after uplifting win over zenit st. petersburg last time out at home. Saransk it self is kind of "moody" team, if they lose they just give up and lose big time, if they see a chance they fight and can be very tight..
    Things against dinamo : they lost 2 regulars in last game, defender douglas and midfielder yousupov .
    they been playing EL fixtures on top of russian league games and coming into this game with one day shorter rest from another travels. home team much fresher here and if they up for it they can hold this one out.
    it`s -5 C* in Saransk and could fall a bit come an evening, don`t see likes of Valbuena and Buttner enjoying themselves. i think Valbuena is overplayed already, he come in with great form and become fans favorite, but recent games he becomes less influential.
    Things for dinamo : surely they are looking for 3 points only here, as they are bit behind in race .. for 2nd CL spot...i would say Zenit has won the league. they have beaten saransk in all last 4 meetings. price is falling and people going for dinamo here..
    i am playing this one because saransk or draw @ 2.30 (...1u) is value taking circumstances. with small upset here that won`t be shock will cash out well...

small back up plan to salvage 0.5 u ... if this one doesn`t go trough ... 1u on Spartak Moscow @ 1.50 vs Rostov later on, should be easy win for home side...

chuda

Kerala Blasters starting XI: Nandy, McAllister, Hengbart, Gurwinder, Chettri, Mehtab, Pulga, Orji, Pearson, Hume, Milagres.
    NorthEast starting XI: Rehenesh, Khongjee, Garcia (C), Massamba, Gurung, Mtonga, Capdevila, Felipe, Boithang, Keene, Durga.

i`ll give a shot at away/away @ 6.50... o.5u

they done in in their first meeting and could do it again..
    kerala blastars won`t be that defensive this time and this could play against them again ...

will adjust other 0.5u inplay...

Betlitelli
    Update your status

india`s "super" league anyone ?
    I play over 0.75 1half 1.82 both teams need 3points,no James as GK, 2strikers from away team...

First 12345 ... Last