loss
    West Brom @ 2.05 ...1u win
    Crystal Palace/ Crystal Palace @ 11 ...0.5u win
    Shefield Utd/ Shefield Utd @ 6 ...0.5u
    loss

56`th min... 1 - 1 ...blackburn - swansea
    Blackburn @ 2.7 ...0.5u win
    +3.4u
    Last edited by chuda; 01-24-15 at 11:05 AM.

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14228

Ivory coast - Mali

over 2.5 @ 2.2 ...1u loss
    -1u
    Last edited by chuda; 01-24-15 at 11:55 AM.

chuda

HT ... Dundee - Motherwell 0 - 0
    Dundee -1 AH @ 2.3...1u win
    +1.3u
    Last edited by chuda; 01-24-15 at 11:05 AM.

chuda

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
    Chelsea, Man city, Spurs. treble @ 2.45 ...2u
    bradford... leicester... midlsborough: treble @ 1736...

Jason87
    Jason87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1535

how about bradford -1 and boro -1 ? Really. what a day

chuda

not many punters survived last 24 hrs....
    japan....man u ....man city.....chelsea...
    liverpool next

chuda

first half handicap. liverpool -1 EH @ 3.60 ....0.5u loss
    -0.5u
    Last edited by chuda; 01-24-15 at 12:33 PM.

chuda

arsenal to lift FA cup is now @ 4.50....
    manure are favorites.... c`mon...

chuda

69`th min...liverpool - bolton... 0 - 0
    liverpool -1 EH @5....0.5u loss..........
    -0.5u
    Last edited by chuda; 01-24-15 at 01:18 PM.

chuda

Lazio v AC Milan and Villarreal v Levante, both over 2.5. double @ 3.33 ...1u loss
    -1u
    Last edited by chuda; 01-25-15 at 12:01 AM.

chuda

+2.1u
    Thread : -8.95u

chuda

Perth Glory - Melbourne Victory

As for team news, main news for Perth Glory is that , new signing Dragan Paljic will start today for injured Youssouf Hersi. and Mark Milligan is in Asia Cup for Melborne Victory. so both missing attacking midfielders and hard to say how new signing will show himself in first game.
    last time these two met was just 3 weeks ago and Perth won on a road. went up 2 goals early and saw out a game with Melbourne pulling one back later on on very hot day. Melbourne couch said they are coming for revenge here..
    both have one of best attacks and defenses in a league, bu i am leaning on home side.. they have been very stable at home in first half of season, scoring 2 - 3 goals at home and as well as Melbourne on a road time at time have been held to stalemate, and now without Milligian ...
    don`t think break have changed much as only refreshed teams, so both should be looking to kickoff second half on high.
    players like Berisha and Thopson could still easy find a net here for Melbourne, but i think Perth here with table top advantage to hold and home ground advantage will come on top .. and maybe Paljic will bring something new to side.they done it away and with confidence from that could do at home again...

BTTS and Perth to win @ 4 ...1u loss
    Perth -1 AH @ 3.1 ...1u
    loss
    -2u
    Last edited by chuda; 01-25-15 at 12:05 PM.

chuda

FA Cup..all dogs or what?

Brighton - Arsenal

after strong sides crashed out yesterday, not just arsenal, but pretty much any and probably lesser sides even more, will feel they have a chance in this cup, so should be strong(est) sides and ready to fight everywhere.
    Wenger said , complacency won`t be an issue, and i am sure he wants his cup again. and arsenal would be team from all today`s teams who would like to replay at least.
    both teams here are very positive and full confidence from late results.. Brighton was struggling in bottom half of championship, but since Chris Hughton took over 5 games ago, they have 4 wins with 9 goals scored..
    as well as fans of late is getting on their side... in last two games there were 24.00. and in last 27.000 and expected even more today.
    seams something have changed inside arsenal`s team, play - approach wise. since before game with man city , players suggested best working solution themselves, and that worked great and i expect second half of season to build on that. Wenger said Ozil , Wallcott will start and there is chance for Akpon upfront. players who wasn`t playing of late like Flamini and Gibbs could start. besides these 3 maybe 4 changes , same team as against City ... ozil and wallcott been back in full training for a good while now and had a few minutes in last home game, so should be good form by now.
    don`t think Brighton at home will wan`t to go Man city shoes and go out here and try to attack from start or dominate, will be building on their recent clean sheets and give initiative to arsenal, matter of will arsenal open them up or brighton will get a counter...
    Amex stadium pitch is in great condition that should work in arsenals favor and hostile crowed seems no issue for arsenal of late...
    arsenal should win imo by one or two goals with or without clean sheet...

Arsenal -1 ; -1.5 AH @ 1.95 ...2u
    push/loss

Bristol city - West Ham

Sam Allardyce in all his managerial time - almost half of century is yet to win any major trophy, he said in recent interview - to win FA cup would be pinnacle of his carrier. and year after year i have noticed, it`s always strongest possible team out for game...
    as for team news, James Collins is out in defense for westham , but Winston read is back and will be good replacement. Sakho is injured and Kouyate is in africa... should be close to team , what went to everton and no less attitude to win it...
    for bristol city striker Aron Wilbraham is out, so big enough blow in attacking area. he has 13 goals this season..but they have another one on fire at a moment man upfront ..Jay Emmanuel Thomas.
    Westham is right now having best season ever in their club history , Big Sam wants trophy badly... and they were great in last cup game away to everton, where only last minute goal denied straight win and clean sheet, expecting them to be no less up for it here...
    will it be 0 -1 or 4 -3 ... at @ 2 there is no need to ponder ...

Westham @ 2 ...2u win

Aston Villa - Bournemouth

yep.will play again Villa here ... i have lost last 3 0f 4 bets on them expecting to improve, but with just 2 goals in last 8 games they pissed me off there and then but watching last game in cup against not that great side blackpool, i still saw that i was looking for, we do have it and sooner or later they will come back with a bang. new signing Sanchez was interesting player, with interesting ideas on a pitch and sooner or later he will gel in and will help deliver to players like Benteke, Waiman and Abl...or .
    bristol city this season have faced livepool from epl sides and even they scored at home then , they didn`t left an impression like they could bother too much on away ...
    taking that Villa will be out in optimal starting XI as they were in last cup game and since they need to improve in attack, and plus it`s pretty deep in cup by now, and they have a great chance at home to advance and improve recent woes and pleased da crowed for once..
    price is good for epl side at home...

Aston Villa to win @ 2.40 ...1u win
    Asotn Villa -1 AH @ 3.55 ...1u
    push

that`s right... after last few days of "magic" cup games, i am on all three epl favorites...
    i think those upsets are kind of explainable ... man u without rooney and mata and just can`t create and hold a midfield up front and as first ones took it lightly. Chelsea was with second squad and seems forgot what time it is then was 2 - 0 up and got a cold shower. man city with only with silva responsible for creativity to feed out of form aguero .. and man city never been strong in cup games. primadonna mentality what happened to spurs , i don`t know, but they do struggle against so called minnows all the time.
    today i see determined epl sides, with no fatigue in contrast all oppositions from lower leagues have tighter schedule of late. and no complacency after last 24 hrs...prices are good and hey... even just to balance out statistics, have to come in few favs
    +2.4u
    Last edited by chuda; 01-25-15 at 12:07 PM.

Jason87
    Jason87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1535

I have no idea what level of soccer is Perth Glory, but I know Dragan Paljic really well, as he played 2 seasons in my city's club (Wisla Cracow) and well - he was playing side defence here, which wasnt really impressing. He is fast though, and he always gives everything to the game, really determined. And he is just really good guy, making great atmosphere etc.

I know it does not matter that much atm, but its more like im really surprised to see he is now in Australia

Betlitelli
    Update your status
    Betlitelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2898

U are right chuda already too many sensations, stats should evens out, attitude today should be better(cant be worse ) and cup is wide open...I will put small combo all 3 to qualify @2.9 and pray for miracle

clting08
    clting08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Perth Glory - Melbourne Victory

As for team news, main news for Perth Glory is that , new signing Dragan Paljic will start today for injured Youssouf Hersi. and Mark Milligan is in Asia Cup for Melborne Victory. so both missing attacking midfielders and hard to say how new signing will show himself in first game.
    last time these two met was just 3 weeks ago and Perth won on a road. went up 2 goals early and saw out a game with Melbourne pulling one back later on on very hot day. Melbourne couch said they are coming for revenge here..
    both have one of best attacks and defenses in a league, bu i am leaning on home side.. they have been very stable at home in first half of season, scoring 2 - 3 goals at home and as well as Melbourne on a road time at time have been held to stalemate, and now without Milligian ...
    don`t think break have changed much as only refreshed teams, so both should be looking to kickoff second half on high.
    players like Berisha and Thopson could still easy find a net here for Melbourne, but i think Perth here with table top advantage to hold and home ground advantage will come on top .. and maybe Paljic will bring something new to side.they done it away and with confidence from that could do at home again...

BTTS and Perth to win @ 4 ...1u
    Perth -1 AH @ 3.1 ...1u

AUS D1 23' 1HT Perth Glory 1 - 1 Melbourne Victory

BTTS Cleared in 23 Mins..
    Points Awarded:

chuda gave clting08 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chuda

well, Paljic end up on a bench, seems was quick changes just before game in attacking formation for Perth...

i hope they can go on and win after goal... otherwise they started kind of tied up ...

chuda

mm...should of just play overs... perth looks slower after break...

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

even just to balance out statistics, have to come in few favs
    love this kind of thinking

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Chuda, do you think Stoke will care about the match later? I'm currently leaning Rochdale +0.5.

chuda

yep, he will... he said it in last interview before game.. and in last cup game stoke had a 10 internationals in starting XI. have to say they struggled at home to break down the same kind of team - wrexam being down a goal with 10 minutes to go. Mark Hugh kind a mentioned that pitch isn`t in great condition, he said it was hard to train , because there were water underneath and was wet. as well he said, he hopes his team won`t have problem "re boot" ... he probably meant get into form or something after longer spell of break...
    none of this thou will be home team problem, they are on hot form of late and pitch is their home .. scoring 11 goals in last 5 home games.
    +0.5 is @ 2.3 or something... have to say value is on home team and stoke almost less than arsenal yesterday.
    even thou it`s only league one side, but they doing very well of late. and will be inspired by all cup shocks.
    i am thinking BTTS @ 1.90 is not too far off price wise ... pays ok ... and should hit

for stoke only Diouf is in africa
    for Rochdale striker Peter Vincenti is doubt and Calvin Andrew could play tonight. both are good, but i think first one is one on fire of late...

shocks happen easy here ... form is not in stoke side, pitch and atmosphere is not their side..
    yesterday as well all epl team only managed to win by 1 goal ... +1 rochdale is @ 1.77

so i don`t know yet... food for thoughts ... so far i am thinking btts...

chuda

here is something more from "cup magic"
    http://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/her...re-659449.html

chuda

+0.4u
    Thread : -8.55u

chuda

urugay u20 - brazil u20 ... 0 - 0 ... 53` min
    over 1.0 @ 2.1 ...1u loss
    -1u
    Last edited by chuda; 01-26-15 at 08:09 PM.

clting08
    clting08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Chuda..

Anything For Aus vs UAE???

chuda

i see Chelsea price has gone up a bit

must a be news that sturridge could be on a bench
    Chelsea will tear liverpool apart at home.
    free money:
    Chelsea -1 AH @ 2.15 ...2u loss
    Chelsea -2 AH @ 4.25 ...1u
    loss
    -3u
    Last edited by chuda; 01-27-15 at 03:38 PM.

chuda

extra time : 1st goal - chlesea @ 2.50 ...2u win
    +3u
    Last edited by chuda; 01-27-15 at 03:54 PM.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

nice and quick i took 1st half over .5 goals same price
    Points Awarded:

chuda gave Rudeboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chuda

i am gonna take 2nd goal in 2nd half...

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

i am gonna take 2nd goal in 2nd half...
    im done with soccer for today chudderz ball hard my friend

win big

chuda

117 min...
    extra time : chelsea 2nd goal @ 5 ...0.5u loss
    ehhhh......
    -0.5u
    Last edited by chuda; 01-27-15 at 04:17 PM.

chuda

inplay` ... tuzlaspor - gazeintep bb ...HT... 1-1
    Tuzlaspor -1 AH @ 2.75 ...1u win
    +1.75u
    Last edited by chuda; 01-28-15 at 06:57 AM.

chuda

veria - panionios
    CS 3 - 1 @ 11 ... 0.5u loss
    -0.5u
    Last edited by chuda; 01-28-15 at 08:37 AM.

chuda

Chile - USA

ok odds and good chances for USA here..
    Chile boss have taken only one player from WC - Johnny Herrera. only 5 more players have more than 5 caps for Chile and rest are just from domestic league. one plus , have to say is that , Chilean league started few weeks ago, whereas MLS haven`t yet...they are on a long break. but since most of them are out for 45 - 60 minutes, i am sure they keep themselves fit for it.. so i think it could come down to experience, pairings and level...

GOALKEEPERS: Johnny Herrera (Universidad de Chile), Paulo Garces (Colo Colo)
    DEFENDERS: Juan Cornejo (Audax Italiano), Paulo Diaz (Palestino), Gonzalo Fierro (Colo Colo), Osvaldo Gonzalez (Universidad de Chile), Erick Pulgar (Universidad Católica), Jose Rojas (Universidad de Chile), Cristian Suarez (Universidad de Chile)
    MIDFIELDERS: Bryan Carrasco (Audax Italiano), Gonzalo Espinoza (Universidad de Chile), Mark Gonzalez (Universidad Católica), Marco Medel (Santiago Wanderers), Angelo Sagal (Huachipato), Diego Valdes (Audax Italiano), Jaime Valdes (Colo Colo), Cesar Valenzuela (Palestino)

FORWARDS: Juan Delgado (Colo Colo), Roberto Gutierrez (Universidad Católica), Andres Vilches (Huachipato)

GOALKEEPERS (3): Sean Johnson (Chicago Fire), Jon Kempin (Sporting Kansas City), Nick Rimando (Real Salt Lake)
    DEFENDERS (7): Matt Besler (Sporting Kansas City), Steve Birnbaum (D.C. United), Matt Hedges (FC Dallas), Jermaine Jones (New England Revolution), Perry Kitchen (D.C. United), Shane O’Neill (Colorado Rapids), DeAndre Yedlin (Tottenham Hotspur)
    MIDFIELDERS (8): Michael Bradley (Toronto FC), Mix Diskerud (New York City FC), Luis Gil (Real Salt Lake), Miguel Ibarra (Minnesota United FC), Lee Nguyen (New England Revolution), Dillon Serna (Colorado Rapids), Brek Shea (Orlando City), Wil Trapp (Columbus Crew SC)
    FORWARDS (5): Jozy Altidore (Toronto FC), Clint Dempsey (Seattle Sounders FC), Chris Wondolowski (San Jose Earthquakes), Bobby Wood (1860 Munich), Gyasi Zardes (LA Galaxy)

nine of these played in WC for USA.

as well as neither team has strong places in first XI , especially Chilean side... i think this game will have a pace as well.

USA or draw @ 2 ...1u loss
    over 2.5 @ 2.05 ...1u win

1 - 2 to USA will do me nice ...
    +0.05u
    Last edited by chuda; 01-29-15 at 09:26 AM.

chuda

Sheffield Utd. - Spurs

Spurs here with 1 - 0 advantage and since price has went up to @ EVENS , i am on them...
    then Shefield went to White Hart Lane in 1st leg. they played "stoke" kind of football, they said it before game and they were executing during game. that strategy helped them against QPR and not that much against Southampton, but Southampton was pretty bad on that day... they can`t do it now, they have to play this time, instead of focus on disrupting oppositions play. and Spurs , compared to first game , comes here with stronger squad and starting XI... job is simple, keep it tight and break fast... Spurs have pace for it, they have Kane upfront to held up a ball and finish.. they have well build defenders and midfielders to soak up pressure.
    well... in theory they could do with a draw or even loss, but no one is going to sit in last ten minutes and hang on with goal to lose everything, they are here to win it and not to get a result and advance.
    so i think it will be open game, how much i saw Shefield against Saints here in cup game not so long ago, they do have good ideas how to create goals and spurs isn`t that solid at a back...
    one of my plays as always ...
    BTTS and Tottenham Hotspurs to win @ 4 ....1u loss
    -1u
    Last edited by chuda; 01-29-15 at 09:29 AM.

First ... 16171819202122 ... Last